14. Cutie Myungsoo

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

this came into my mind. and its kind naughty too. i think this chapter will be short. so, i tried to make it liiiiiitle longer. enjoy, INFINITY ..

( i made a reader name for my readers. (INFINITY) how was it???. from now, keep use this words with me~~ )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when you talking and remember the species of flower, you felt something. something came out from your womanhood and your get wet. *today. O.O no !!* you remeber that now this your menstruation time. myungsoo busy with his talking alone. *omg!! what should i do?? damn !! i need to go bathroom* you tapped on myungsoo arm. he look at you with smile on his face.

"m-myungsoo. can i go to the bathroom???" he just want to open his mouth and you dissapeared. *ohh. shes gone* he sigh.

in the bathroom....

you get panic. you pull down your and saw red liquid. "omg. what should i do??? did he buy 'that' for me??? but i can't found it." you sit on the latrine. you too shy to told him buy woman towel for you. 15 minutes you lost your time with bathroom. myungsoo wait for you downstairs.

"why did she took so long??" he went up stairs to the room. he didn't saw you. the bathroom door still closed. he knock the door.

tokk.tokk

"baby, are you ok???"

*eotteokae??? ahhh~* you don't answer him.

"baby, are you in??? i'm gonna open this door." he knocked the door loudly. he scared that you might run away again.

*no!! don't come in !!* you cleared your throat. "nae. i'm here."

"are you ok??"  no answers.

"baby~" he called you. you wear a new and open the door. you popped your head out. he stand there. infront of you. he smile. he pushed the door to hugged you. you shook your head. his smile gone.

"baby. whats wrong??" you get blushed.

"m-myungsoo." you clear your throat. "can you buy dry bread for me???" his eyebrow met together.

"dry bread?? you mean crunchy bread??" he smile.

"no." you blushed more. he saw your cheek get redden.

"baby, you blushed." he touch your cheek with his index finger. he smile. you shook your head.

"please. don't play with me."

"no. i didn't. just come here. don't hide behind this door." you shook your head.

"no. please myungsoo. i really need that."

"okay.okay. stay here. i'll get it."  *what she gonna do with bread??* he went to the kitchen and take the crunchy bread.

he went upstairs and saw your head still popped out from the bathroom door.

"baby, come here. here the bread." you smile but when he shoved the bread to you, your smile gone. *did he really don't know whats dry bread mean???.*

"m-myungsoo" one of his eyebrow went up.

"nae."

"not this bread." then his eyebrow met together again.

"not this what i mean." you blushed. he really don't know what exactly you need know. you sigh.

"myungsoo. i thought you know about me." you pouted.

"baby, i did know about you." he tried to pushed the door open but you hit his hand. he pouted.

"myungsoo." you look on the floor .

"i need women towel." you blushed. your cheeks trun into bright red. myungsoo slapped his head with his palm.

"omg.baby. i'm sorry."

"its okay. did you have it??"

"no."

you pouted. "please. buy it for me."

he think twice. "did you planed to run away from me??" his eyes look cold.

*no. not again* "myungsoo. i won't run away from you. please. hurry. i need that". he smile.

"promise me." you nodded. he went closer to you and kissed your cheek. you close back the door and heard a car engine. *i think he go now*.

AT THE STORE..

myungsoo always passed by the woman part. he saw the woman towel. but theres too many of them. he didn't know what kind he have to choose. in his his mind, he always want to get the best for you. he walk into woman part and take look to the woman towel while he walk. he scratch his head. then he went out from the woman part.

*i saw the blue packet one. but, that pink one really cute* he smile.

then he walk into woman part again. his hand too heavy to take that. so he passed by it again. when he came again, he saw a woman choosing the woman towel. so he passed again and again. he popped his head from the recess and take a look is there anybody at the woman part. when theres no one. he took a long breath and walk fastly and grab a pink packet.

"at last." he took out a long sigh. then he went to the counter. he keep repaired the women towel taht he hide it in his shirt. he look for man who took the charge for counter paying. then he saw one. he pulled out the woman towel. the man just look at him with smile.

"too embarassed huh, dude??" the man chukled

"yeah." he sigh. he paid and went to his car.

you still wait for him in bathroom. "why did he take so long?? grrrr." you groaned.

then you heard myungsoo car. "oh. he's back."

myungsoo ran upstairs and knocked the bathroom door. then your head popped out.

"did you get it??" you saw him breathless. he give it to you.

"you buy this wings??? i don't like this wings." you pouted.

"what?? wings?? can this thing fly?? how is it feel if it has wings?? is it cool?? myungsoo asked innocently.

you blushed. "you-" you know myungsoo never been in this situation. you shook your head and close the door. he waited for you while he land in the bed and his leg rock side to side. then you came out from the bathroom. he sat up and smile. he went to you and hugged you tightly.

"baby, i miss you." he mumble in you hair.he pulled you face him. "is it comfortable??? i pick this pinky colour because its cute." myungsoo hold the packet. you hit his chest. you get blushed. now myungsoo always teasing you. he like when you blushed.

"thank you." you pouted.

"your welcome, baby." he hugged you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

did you think this called SHORT ????? LOL

how was that?? did you like it???

next chapter is last update. beared with me INFINITY.

you will see myungsoo again next weekend. ^_^

GIF to you. NAUGHTY MYUNGSOO~~

*its better you lie down on bed now. i know you will shaking and screaming when you see this*

p.s - you need a big bed. LOL

bba . bbam . bba . bbaaaaaaaam ....

  

!!! I HATE THIS GIRL .. grrrrrrrr !!!

I LOVE THIS ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shaking my chair*