Finaly..I found you

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

you walk with your friends Yoona and Minah to the school. every day you went to school with them. but you raelly unlucky girl. you didn't be the same class with them. "~~~ah we wait you at the cafeteria. arachi?" Yoona point to you.

"nae~ ARASSEO" you push that word hard. they always care about you. you are alone. you have no one except your two lovely friends. they always being with you. they tried to be the closest family to you and you appreciate it.

you walk with them to school while talk many things about your favourite artist and drama. until you reach the school, you split in to another direction to went to you class. "anyeong~~" *wave* both of your friends said. "nae. anyeong~" you wave back.

 

MyungSoo Part..

he wear the uniform that still fit to him. "long time i didn't wear this" smiling he look at the mirror.

 

-flashback-

"myungsoo-ah. you need go to school." MRS.Kim said. 

"NO!!! how many i told you, mom. i don't want to go there" he getting hard for breath.

"myungsoo-ah. listen to your mother. go. maybe when you doing something, you can forget about her. trust me, son" MR.Kim tried to being gentle with his son.

*i don't want to forget her. i want her* he look at the floor.

"honey, please. i don't want to see you hurt. just go. maybe you found her there. MRS.Kim tried her best.

*found her???. maybe..*  "arasseo mom, dad. i will go there" *maybe i can search for her. i will skip that stupid school.*

"i've call your friends(INFINITE). you will go with them." MR.Kim stated.

"what??!!!!" he shock.  "what.what???" MRS.Kim ask with seriously.

"no. i will go there." *i guess i will find her next time* he get up from the couch and headed to his room.

-end flashback-

 

"yahhhhhh L !!!!!!" sunggyu shouted. "lets go. babe" woohyun shouted with seductive voice.

"babo!! he is not baby" sungyeol slap woohyun's head. "ahhhh !! i just want to be nice with him" woohyun said while rubbing his head.

"aishhhh~ what should i do with this crazy friends" myungsoo talk alone , grab his back and walk down to meet his INFINITE.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! my baby. i've never seen you loooooooong time!!" sungyeol shouted like a girl. everyone close their ears from getting deaf with sungyeol dolphin shouted. 

"ahh. ahh. ahhh. mwoya??~~~~" sungyeol touch his painful leg while jumping.

"hyung~ stop shouting! i'll never losing my golden ears." sungjong glared at sungyeol.

dongwoo get in "okey.okey. stop this and we must hurry up" they nodded.

"don't worry guys. you with me." hoya stated but they didn't care and grab myungsoo to the limo.

"yahhhh!!! how dare you left me.. i will sue you !!!" hoya run to get INFINITE.

 

At school..

"ahhh!!"

"they here!!"

"no!! i want die right now"

one by one get out from the limo. the girls shouted here and there. INFINITE just smile but inside-

*aishhh this stupid girls* *OMG!!! my ears again* *ahhhhh!! what the hell with this girl* *yeah i know. i know. i'm cute but DON'T SHOUTED AT ME, CRAZY!!!* *school days fulls of screaming* *DAMN GIRL!!!! GRRRRRRR*

but when myungsoo get out from the car the scream getting higher and louder.

"OMG he's back!!"

"no way. am i dreaming??. pinch me. pinch me"

"ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"holly !!!!! "

girls getting more crazing that the perfect kingka is back. myungsoo just smile but inside him, he cursing more then hundred time. they went into the crouded and straight to their class. "hyung~i want take my books. so, go ahead." myungsoo shouted. sunggyu just waving his hand while walking to their classes.

hoya, sungyeol and myungsoo stated at the same class. sunggyu and dongwoo and woohyun together and sungjong the maknae alone.

girls giggling when myungsoo passes by them. he open the locker and take the book for his next class and went to the class.

your eyebrow pinch together when the scream and giggling girl like that. "whats wrong with the-" you bump at someone chest. he is cursing and touch his chest. *what the-* he look down. you fall and your book is everywhere. your long hair get down so he can't see your face. he help you packing you book. 

"i'm sorry" he just can said that because his chest really hurt. *am i bump a stone or what?* 

you busy take your book and packing the paper. *she deaf or-*  "gwenchana" 

he shocked. *the voice*  then he look at you hair. *her hair* *the hands*

~he can see you .. he want to touch you .. you running from him your smile like an angel .. you lips pink .. he tried to catch you .. suddenly, everything get bluriing~

you get up and slip your hair back on your ears.

you saw him.

he saw you.

you smile

he still shock and see your pink lips smilling *the lips*

* I FOUND YOU !!!*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

getting late now. my mom "shut it down now" and i was like "yeah.yeah"

so there you go.. i will update tommorow and wait for me..

SUBSCRIBE HER OKAY??? FOR ME..

OKAY.OKAY.

YOU WILL !!!!!!!! NO.. YOU MUST !!!!!

YOU !!! YES !!! YOU !!!

okay..i'm going end here..wait for me~~~

i love love love you reader !!

ANNYEONG~~~