12.

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

"i'm done." you went out from the bathroom.

he went to you and hugged your waist. he rest his chin on your head.

"i like your smell." he smile.

"i used your shampoo. i'm sorry." he shook his head.

"no thats yours." he tighten his hugged.

"please don't go anywhere. i'm gonna take a shower. stay here. arasseo???" he pulled you and look into your eyes. you nodded. he kissed your forehead and went to shower. you started get bored waiting for him. so you decided to go out. you remember when you saw a beautiful garden from window. so you decided to go there without telling myungsoo. you went downstairs and saw a big glasses door. you open the door slowly. there was a bench there and you sit on it.

you tried to calm yourself with all the beautiful that you saw in the garden.something poped out from your mind. the document.*is it true from what i saw?? Myungsoo ... have mental problem?? but why he didn't go there for appointment?? what will happen to me then??*

you didn't hear anything because you too focused on what you thinking.

while in the room....

myungsoo open the bathroom door. his smile gone when he didn't see you.

"~~~~~???" you don't respond to him. his mind grew curious. "she didn't leave me,right???." his eyes look painful. then it became angry.

"nO !!!!! she can't go !!!" he slamped the door open and searched for you. your name always called by him. but you can't hear it. he became more uncontroled. he ran his hand to his head and messed with his hairs.

"arghhhhhhh !!" *scrach*.

you heard like fallin glasses and your mind thought myungsoo. you get up and went inside the house and saw myungsoo sit on the floor with his hard breath.

"m-myung-" you can't finished when you saw myungsoo 'monster' eyes on you.

"m-mmyung-ssoo" you tried to called him and your brave yourself closer to him. then his eyes getting tearing. he pulled out his hand. he look at you with his teary eyes. your heart grew soft at his sudden change. you took his hand and sit in front of him. he take you in his arm and hugged you tightly. you caressed his hair. his face on your shoulder. he cried.

:w-where did you g-go???i called y-you bab-by."he tighten his hugged to you.

"i went to the garden.i'm sorry." he pulled you and his palms on your both cheeks.

"please answer me next time. don't leave me here, baby." he look into your eyes.

"n-nae." you nodded your head. he smile. you saw a broken big vasses on your side.

"y-you did this???" he nodded. you take his hand and saw a big bruises on his hand.

"why you hurting youself??" you blew on his hand. his heart grew softer when you did that.

"i'm willing do anything to get you by my side. no matter it would take my soul." he kissed your cheek. you blushed. he take his another hand and caressed your cheek.

"you blushed,baby" he smile. you slapped his hand and went kitchen get a broom to clean the messed. he stopped you but you are too stubborn and told him just sit quietly on couch. he watched you every step. he smile.

*baby, we will be happy as long as you with me*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

don't you think this chapter make you bored???

;-( i'm tryin my best.

4 words.

I . WANT . HIS . LIPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!