I want you

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

hye there, ok .. up there .. that poster .

MY FRIENDS MAKE IT !!!!! OMG .. *slapping my cheeks*

thankyou chingu !!!!!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I FOUND YOU !!!*

*why did he look at me like that??*  he still shock and don't believe thats is you..

"ehemm !! hello. did we met??" you tried to start the conversation. 

"yes. i mean no" *i found you. we met in my dream. you make me crazy* he look at you with painful eyes.

*ok. thats weird* -cough- " i have to go and sorry" you left him. but he still there. he can't believe what he saw.

RINGGGGGGG ! "oh. i'm late" he ran faster to the class.

 

While teacher at front..

"yahhhh!! why you so quiet???. anything happen??" hoya whispering at him. he shook his head. 2 hours in class. he can't focus anything. he think about you. after the class they met at cafeteria. he sat at their usual place. he talks like usual but then his smile gone. *thats her!!* her eyes focusing at you from head to toe. he can't get away his eyes from you.

you chatting with your friends, yoona and minah. you laugh with them revealing your pink lips. "sit here we will get your food. ok??" they went to the line to get your food. you play with your iphone and you always smile at that.

"hey baby~~~ what you looking at???" woohyun ask him with seductive voice. "welllllkkkkkkkk ! go to hell with your 'baby'" dongwoo said and make his face like want to puke. "ahhh ! what????" dongwoo rub his head. sungyeol follow myungsoo eyes and saw you sitting close tot hem playing your iphone. "some one falling in loooooove" sungyeol brushing his cheeks. myungsoo just smile. *yes. i'm falling in love with her.*

"~~~ah, here your food, eat" minah give a tray to you. you dig in the food while listening to the song from your iphone.

"who is she??" myungsoo ask. all of INFINITE look at you. "ahhh~ thats ~~~~~~. she new here. no. not new. she came here 2 month ago i think" sungjong answer him while eating the food. *why i  didn't went to school so slong??. or not, i will found her long time ago* he sigh. "oh?? i heard someone sighing." sunggyu look at him. "no one hyung." woohyun said . "yes i did" sunggyu tried to tell the truth . "no one!"  "yes!"  "no!!" "hyung!!!! your eyes." dongwoo point at sunggyu. "what??..whats wrong with my eyes" he touch his eyes. "they small hyung~~" dongwoo laugh. "puhahahahahaha!!!" the cafeteria full of their laughter. girls giggling heard their laughter. and that come to your ears. you saw them laughing. you just shook your head but then your eyes at myungsoo. he just look at your with painful eyes again. you just look at him. he don't break the eye contact. so, you did it.

*whats wrong with him??. why he always look at me like that??*

*why you can't know me?? you with me. in dream* then you get up and out from the cafeteria with your friends. he just follow with his eyes until you gone. *i can't get her like that. but...* he sigh again .. then all INFINITE get out from the cafeteria to packing for their next class. they full of happiness while walk but myungsoo just think about you.

"I WANT YOU"  "what??? you want me baby??? ARASSEO . i will give it to you." woohyun happily said while holding his shoulder. myungsoo just smile and went to the locker with INFINITE.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I . LIKE . MAKE . SHORT . CHAPTER.

my brain~~~~~~~ its STUCK !!! *dead*

hehe.. so here you go.. my friend help me making poster. so, i will reveal her poster for next next and next chapter..

click next ..down there .. ~.~