13.

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

you throw all the messed in dustbin and went to him. he already wait for you. he tapped his hand beside him told you to sit at him. you sit beside him and he pulled you to him and hold your waist not letting you go. he seems quiet now. so you took the steps talk to him.

"m-myungsoo." you played with his finger.

"nae,baby he land his head to your shoulder."

"when will i go home??" he sat up and you can't look into his eyes. you too afraid to saw what in his eyes now. he pulled you chin with his finger to face him. he lift your chin up look into his eyes. his eyes look painful. his face look sad.

"why you don't want to understand me??? i told you already." he searched your eyes.

"m-myungsoo. this is not my house. i have house. i have family. i have work. and i have to go school." his hand fall down from your chin. his eyes changed again. its look cold. he stare at you. his breath get hard again. he can't controlled his tempered when he heard your stated.

"WHY YOU DON'T WANT LISTEN TO ME !! THIS IS YOUR DAMN HOUSE !! I'M YOUR FAMILY !! I'M THE ONE THAT LOVE YOU THE MOST !!." your hands shaking due to his high voice to you. you scared something will happen. so you stay silent and look at the floor. he saw your shaking hand. *baby, are you scared??* he sigh. he tried to calm down.

"baby, no work. no school. stay with me. or not ..... i'll kill myself" you look to him. he seems serious.

"no !! please. i don't want someone die because of me like my parents do." your parents die when they want to celebrated your birthday party. your eyes tearing. he sat next to you and hugged you tight.

"promise me. don't talk this damn thing again. please. i'll do anything for you." you nodded while cyring on his bare chest. his warmness make you calm. you never thought it can calm you. so you just let him hugged you until you okay.

"baby??" you look at him.

"can you cook for me?? i'm hungry." he pouted. you chukled at his pouted. you stood up and went to the kitchen. you sat in your mind *kimchi stew, rice, what else?? i'm not too good in cooking* you pouted and scratchyour head. you jumped when a pair of hand slipped on your waist. he rest his chin on your shoulder.

"what are you thinking of?? huh??" he kissed your neck make you gigle.

"m-myungsoo....I-i" you too embarassed to tell him that you don't know too much how to cook. but then you shocked.

"don't know how to cook, huh baby???" he smile. you turn around but his hand still not letting you go from your waist.

"did you read my mind??" you asked innocently. he chuckled.

"let me help you." to your surprised myungsoo really know how to cook. you did what he told to. then, your meals done. you eat with him and talk about yourself and him. he told you everything. he trusted you. now you know about his friends(infinite), his parents and his ex-love. after that both of you washed the dishes and went to outside at garden. you sat with him on the bench. your head land on his shoulder.

"did you do all this???" you pointed at the beautiful garden.

"no. i paid a profesional gardener for this. i just told him what to do and watch it until done." he hugged your waist.

"its beautiful." you smile.

"no. you the most beautiful to me." you hit his chest and he laughed. you never heard his laugh. this ia the first time since you know him. his eyes look different than before.

dupp.dupp.dupp.dupp.

*arghh~ whats wrong with my heart know???. no. no. this can't be* you smile with him and he keep pointing to many kind of flower to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woahhhh~

did you think you will fallin in love to myungsoo???

WAIT !!!!! look at his smirk !!!

OMG !!!! *faint*