The Dream...

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

*he can see you .. he want to touch you .. you running from him your smile like an angel .. you lips pink .. he tried to catch you .. suddenly, everything get bluriing .. "NO!" he shouted .. *

"NO!!" he open his eyes. sweat getting all over his forehead. "why you always appear in my dream" he sigh ..

he can't sleep anymore. all he thinking is about you. from 3 months ago you start appeared in his dream. he wait until the sun rising. then he went down where is his mom and dad taking their breakfast.

"hey honey. good morning" MRS.Kim greeted him. but he only smile and sit at his chair taking breakfast with his parents.

MRS.Kim know what in his mind . he told her that you always in his dream . 

"you dreaming her again???" MRS.Kim ask . he just noded and finish his breakfast. then he go upstairs to his room to take some warm shower.

"honey. i can't see him like this. its hurt me. he always dream her. what should we do???" MRS.Kim ask to MR.Kim. MR.Kim just sigh. he did not know to how to solve the problem .

"arghhhhh !!!" he hit the wall while the shower tried to make him calm down. "why you do this to me??. i can't get you out of my mind. you always make me want to touch you. but when i want to did that, you gone". then he close the shower and wear a towel and went to closet and wear clothes. he look in the mirror. he realize that since you appear in his dream, he getting down day by day. he can't eat. he can't sleep. thinking about you always teasing him in his dream make him crazy.

*i want her* he thought. he look at the floor like he can get through the floor. *i will find her* he smirk. then, his eyes look painful. he look away from the floor and look the window. "i really want you" teary eyes he said.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there you go.. *tapping my chin* i really need your help..

SUBSCRIBE ME !!!!!! *teary eyes* .. i know this is bad story .. but i really do the best .. and i need someone to help me correcting this story with that DAMN GRAMMAR .. i'm tried to update every day .. 

and......

THANKS FOR READ !!!!

*jumping jumping* 

press next .. down there .. *pointing*

anyeong *weave*