Replying

Love Is MINE !!! ♥

"ahhh~ i'm tired". you pouted.

"nae. i'm tired too". minAh pouted.

you walk with with her when the cafe closed. you talk with her. laughing. then you reached home. your house with you two sweet friends just couple house from them. you steped in and bump you slim body to the bed. you close your eyes. but you have to take shower first. lazily steps you went to bathroom and take a warm shower. then you wear you PJ's and sit on your queen bed. minAh's father bought it for you. you really apreciated it. you dried you hair wth towel, then you remember. you have to set alarm since you have work tomorrow. you took out your phone from bag and saw 1SMS n 2MissedCalls. it from unknown number.you read the message while drying your hair. *who is it??* then you replied.

yes?? i'm sorry. i've work when you send sms to me. you wait for him to reply. but 15minutes passes. he did not reply. your eyes getting close and close and close and *bupp* you bump your body on bed and sleep while holding your phone.

*titt.titt* 1SMS received. he holding his phone. but he can't heard because he already sleep waiting for your reply.

Next morning.. he wake up. his eyes slowly open. *i have to go early today since i have go to the saloon to wash my hair* he sigh. *tittt* he felt vibrating. he saw his phone led. he slide his phone. then he saw a message.his eyes grew bigger when it writed

MY BABY 1SMS RECEIVED.

he click OPEN and read the message. he smile. *she did reply my message*

i'm sorry too. i slept already last night. ummm. i'm Kim Myungsoo. you ~~~~~. right???

-myungsoo-

while he wait for your reply, he take a warm shower. you preparing breakfast. *titt.titt* you take a look to your phone.

-UNKNOWN 1SMS RECEIVED-

you open it and read. *ahhh. last night guy* you too lazy to messaging with someone that you don't know.*kim.myung.soo*

i think i've heard that name. gwenchana. i've to go now. i've work. i'm busy. so, anyeong -

then, he came out from shower and read your message. *she getting away from me.* his eyebrows met together.

"she's work???" his eyes look cold.

then he wear close to get ready to go to the saloon.

"chingu??? pshhhh. i will kill one of you sold my number. grrrrrrr !!!!" you groaning and stump your feet like kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

look at this little kid .. haha