The Surprise (Part 1)

Love & Guilt

Siwon was worried about Kyuhyun, he seemed vulnerable ...

It can’t be just because I’m away, we’re kind of used to it by now. I always have schedules outside Korea, we miss each other, true, but why do I feel that this time is different? Why do I feel that he’s having a hard time?

Siwon thought before picking up his phone and calling the only person who can help him

...

Siwon: “Teukkie hyung, sorry I’m calling this late. But I have a favour to ask”

Leeteuk: "What is it Siwon-ah? Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

Siwon: “Please Hyung, can you talk to manager hyung to get me a day off?”

Leeteuk: “Siwon, you know that I don’t interfere in your acting schedules. Why do you need a day off anyway? Is it that important?”

Siwon: “I’m worried about Kyunnie, he just called me and he seemed weird. Besides I really miss him, we’ve been apart for two months now!”

Leeteuk: “Well kyuhyun-ah misses you too, and to be honest he hasn’t been the same these last few weeks. I’ve been actually concern about him too. But …”

Siwon: “Hyung please, you said it yourself, he’s changed. Something must be up with him, I need to be with him please”

Leeteuk: *sigh* "Fine, I’ll talk to manager hyung, but I can’t promise he’ll agree”

Siwon: “He will, I believe in your convincing ways”

Leeteuk: “Such a up. Can I go back to sleep now?”

Siwon: “Yes hyung, thank you. I owe you one”

Leeteuk: “Yeah yeah, bye Siwon-ah”

...

After the call with Siwon ended, Kyuhyun couldn’t fall back to sleep. So instead, he took out his notebook and started writing a song. It was a sad song about how he would feel if one day he would lose Siwon, and tears fell down from his almond shaped eyes with every word he wrote.

He was clearly still scared from his nightmare, that he put his every emotion in writing the song. Kyuhyun may be known as the evil maknae among the other members, but when it comes to Siwon, he’s the most affectionate lover and only Siwon knows that. He knows that whenever there are just the two of them alone or once they’re inside their bedroom behind closed door, kyuhyun is the most wonderful boyfriend, and the older is very much glad that he gets to see another side of his dongseang, he feels blessed.

...

The Next Day

"That's a rap everyone, thank you for your hard work"

Siwon was very tired from the shooting. He was getting ready to go back to the hotel when he recieved a call from the leader.

Leeteuk: “Choi Siwon you owe me big time! Now get your over here”

Siwon: “Hyung, jinja? Did manager hyung agree?”

Leeteuk: “Yah, I thought you believe in my convincing ways? Anyway, you have two days off. Get over here and fix whatever you did to Kyuhyun-ah. We miss our snarky maknae”

Siwon: “Teukkie hyung, thank you so much. I’ll be on my way back to Seoul on the next flight”

Leeteuk: “Ok. Have a safe flight”

Siwon: “Ah hyung ... can you not tell Kyu about this? I wanna surprise him”

Leeteuk: “Cheesy as always. Arasso, don’t worry”

...

And that's how Siwon started planning how he will surprise his BabyKyu ...

“Should I surprise him at the dorms? Or maybe I should plan a romantic dinner? What if he has a schedule? Oh I’ll just ask Teukkie hyung to cancel his schedules for the next two days. Well he’s for sure gonna kill me if I ask for another favour” Siwon thought to himself while packing his bag, he was so excited to go back to his lover.

“Baby Kyu, I can’t wait to see you”


Thank you for your comments and subscribes, it really means a lot to me x)
Sorry, this chapter is kinda short (*^_^*) but i'll make it up to you, i'll be posting another chappie tonight xD