The Nightmare

Love & Guilt

“Siwonnie where are you ? Siwonnie please don’t leave me!!!  Pleaaaase … Siwonniiiiie !!!"

Kyuhyun is running in the dark forest from one side to another, nothing is heard except his voice echo. He’s crying his heart out, he can’t seem to find him ... Where is he? What happened to him?

After a few minutes of looking around, his eyes caught him. He was injured, lying next to a tree just a few feet away. Kyuhyun can’t seem to think, he just runs as fast as he can and kneels down to hold him ... His Siwon.

Kyuhyun has at loss of words. He doesn’t know what to do!! The sobs and the tears that keep flowing from his eyes are blocking the words from coming out. he’s in a deep shock. Not after a few seconds that he manages to ask for help, even though he knows that no one can hear him since the forest is next to the highway, and with the cars passing by with full speed, no one will be able to hear him even if he screams. But he screams anyway.

“Help!! Someone please help me!! Heeelp ... HELP!!”  He keeps screaming and shouting but it was useless, no one is coming to their rescue. He’s looking at the lifeless figure lying in his arms, all covered in blood, and suddenly the memories start flashing by, their first kiss, their first date, their first ' I love you ' ... their journey.

”Siwonnie hang in there .. Hyung I can’t live without you!! Siwonnie I love you !!!”

Few words can be heard from Siwon as he gains his conscious, but unfortunately, he only managed to mutter a few words before passing out ...

”Kyu .. I’m .. I’m so-r-ry .. I .. love .. you”

“No no no no!! Hyung stay with me !! Hyung don’t leave me !!! DON’T YOU DARE LEAVE ME .. HYUUUUUNG!!”

...

Kyuhyun woke up startled, panting and sweating. He was trying to normalize his breath

“Not again!!”

Once he calmed down, he picked up his phone and dialled Siwon’s number...

Kyu: ”Siwonnie where are you? Are you okay?”

Siwon: “Baby I’m okay!! Why are you up at this hour? Is everything okay?”

Kyu: “I was asleep, but ... I had a nightmare”

Siwon: “Again? Was it about the accident again?”

Kyuhyun just started sobbing, he was glad it was just a nightmare and that Siwon is okay 

Siwon:“Baby shh shh, you wanna talk about it?”

Sorry Hyung I’ve been lying, I’m not having a nightmare about my previous accident!! How am I suppose to tell you that I dream about you dying in my arms? I can’t! I’ve been having the same nightmare since you left for your shooting in Taiwan. I’m afraid it will come true if I said it out loud. I can’t lose you Hyung. 

Siwon:“Baby are you still there?”

Kyu: “Siwonnie I miss you!! When will you be coming back? I really wanna see you, I want you next to me”

Siwon was a bit confused. Kyuhyun doesn’t say these words so easily. Siwon always had to get them out of him by being the cheesy boyfriend he can be. it’s rare when the younger would voluntary express himself. This must be one hell of a nightmare he had been having! 

Kyu: “Hyung please take care of yourself and don’t stress out okay?”

Siwon: “I’ll work hard and come back to you. I miss you too damn much”

Kyu: “Yah Choi Siwon, I know you’re perfect and all, but I don’t want you to overwork. Just come back to me safe okay?”

Siwon: “hhhh okay babe I will”

Kyu: “Promise?”

Siwon: “I promise, now go back to sleep”

Kyu: “What if I have another nightmare?”

Siwon: “You won’t. Just think about the happy time we will be spending when I come home”

Kyu: “I can’t wait for that day. Siwonnie … I love you”

Siwon: “I love you too baby, now have some rest. We’ll talk tomorrow”

Kyu: “Bye”

...

Siwon was worried about Kyuhyun, he seemed vulnerable!! 

It can't be just because I'm away. We're kind of used to it by now. I always have schedules outside of Korea. We miss each other, true. But why do I feel this time is different? Why do I feel that he's having a hard time?

Siwon thought before picking up his phone and calling the one person who can help him ...


I'm actually a happy story kind of a girl, especially when it comes to WonKyu. So I don't know how i end up writing this xD
But i can assure you it will be a WonKyu happy Ending ^^
Comments and subscriptions will be appreciated x)