Intervention

Love & Guilt

“Hyung, where’s Siwonnie?
...

”Mr.Cho, I need to take you to CT for the MRI”

Thankfully a nurse came in before they could answer. Leeteuk seized the chance to ignore Kyuhyun’s question, he wasn’t ready to answer it yet

“Go Kyuhyun-ah, we’ll talk when you get back”

Once Kyuhyun was taking out of the room ...

“GUYS. MEETING. NOW” Leeteuk said while walking out, signalling to the others to follow him.

...

A minute later they were all in Siwon’s room. The atmosphere felt like a funereal. Some of them were sitting on the couch while others were just standing there dumbfounded. They have never been in a situation like this. Siwon was in a coma and the last thing Kyuhyun remembered, happened two months ago.

Leeteuk: “Now think, what are we going to do about Kyuhyun? He already asked about Siwon. Thank god the nurse came in, or else god knows what answer I could’ve given him”

Shindong: “Hyung, he’s gonna know that Siwon is lying on a hospital bed sooner or later. I think we should just tell him the truth”

Sungmin: “And let him be devastated? I don’t think that’s the right choice”

Shindong: ”So what is the right choice Sungmin-ah? ha? Lie to him? Tell him that Siwon is okay and he’s just in some god damn country shooting another drama?”

Everyone fell silent for a moment. As much as they wanted to deny it, Shindong was right. Kyuhyun had to know about Siwon’s condition, otherwise he was going to hate them later on. Especially if something bad were to happen to Siwon.

Donghae: “Shindong hyung, you’re right. But we could at least not mention the fact that Siwon had the accident because of Kyu, because he was trying to save him”

Leeteuk: “That’s right, we better skip that part and hope that once Kyuhyun-ah remembers, Siwon-ah will be okay by then and they can deal with it together”

Eunhyuk: “But how do we explain Siwon’s accident?”

Yesung: “Wait, does the paparazzi knows about the accident? What about the company?”

Leeteuk: “No one knows yet, since Siwon was covered in blood no one recognized him. Besides the place where they had the accident is near the hospital, so it didn’t take the ambulance long to transport them here. As for the company, I haven’t called yet. But i'll deal with it. First, we need to get our stories straight”

Yesung: “How about Siwon was there alone. He was crossing the street when the accident happened”

Sungmin: “I guess that’s our only choice”

Leeteuk: “Does everyone agree on this?”

Everybody nodded while Ryeowook, who hadn’t spoke a word, got up from his seat and sat on bed next to Siwon and while holding his hand “I think that’s what Siwon would’ve wanted us to do. He loves Kyuhyun-ah so much and he's always ready to do anything to protect him”

Donghae: “Even sacrificing his own life”

The room was very gloomy afterwards. Leeteuk decided to talk to the company and explain everything while Donghae and Eunhyuk went to talk to the doctor to see if the results came out.

...

A short while after their decision, Siwon's family got there. His mother and his sister Jiwon were crying while his father tried to hold back his tears. They already knew the truth about what happened, they know that he had the accident trying to save Kyuhyun, and the fact that they weren’t going to tell the younger about it. And they were very comprehensive.

On one side, being the gentelman everybody knows he is, they knew that even if it wasn't Kyuhyun who was about to have an accident, Siwon would've still jumped in front of the car to save whoever that person was.

On the other side, Siwon’s family loved Kyuhyun, even though they were a religious family, it didn’t stop them from supporting Siwon’s decision 'As long as you're happy'  was all they said to him. It’s been now two years since Siwon and Kyuhyun started dating and they never disappointed them. Kyuhyun being by Siwon’s side is surely enough for him to be extremely happy. 

The Choi’s family even became friends with the Cho’s. They were like one big happy family. Now they were both praying that their happiness would last and that Siwon would wake up.

...

Room 1013

“Are you sure you have to tell him now?” said Donghae

“Yes, he has to know. Maybe he’s what Siwon needs to wake up” Said Leeteuk before turning his attention to the sleeping Kyuhyun and nudging him slowly on his shoulder.

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up. Kyuhyun-ah …”

Kyuhyun was still a little dizzy but he managed to fully open his eyes

“Hyung ... Is everything okay?”

“We need to talk”

Donghae helped Kyuhyun to compose himself  by putting a pillow behind his back before Leeteuk started talking

“Your MRI results came back, you’re brain cells are just fine. Nothing medical explains your memory loss. The doctor thinks it’s due to the shock”

“What shock? Didn’t you say I fell down the stairs?” Kyuhyun had a puzzled look, he clearly felt something worse than falling down the stairs had happened

“Well yes, you fell down the stairs, but the reason you fell was …” Leeteuk was trying to figure out the best way to phrase it.

“Hyung, why do you have the –i-have-bad-news look on your face?” Kyuhyun lost his patience, he knew something bad happen “Wait, hyung where’s Siwon? How come he’s not here? Weren’t we together last night? Why isn’t here? I need to call him, he must be worried”

“Hey Hey, calm down Kyu” Kyuhyun wanted to stand up but Leeteuk stopped him.

Donghae was just sitting on the edge of the bed not daring to speak a word or move an inch as he was afraid that the tears he was holding back would fail him.

“Yesterday, Siwon had an accident. You were rushing out from the dorms after the hospital called. That’s how you fell down the stairs”

Sorry Kyuhyun-ah, I can't tell you the truth. It's better this way.

Kyuhyun was shocked, his jaw dropped open but words wouldn’t come out. Tears started to fall down his face. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. His mind was trying to think but his heart kept beating fast, he felt the room spinning around him. It took him a few seconds to fully absorb what was happening

“Where … is … he? I wa-n-na see him” he managed to say between sobs

“Kyuhyun-ah, he’s not doing well. You should prepare yourself”

“Hyung, just take me to him please”

“I’ll go get you a wheelchair” Said Donghae before leaving the room.


Okay okay i know, it's sad but just endure it a little bit longer pleaaaase *puppy eyes*
Here's something to make it up to you, i made a Fanvid 'bout WonKyu i hope you'll like it ^^
http://youtu.be/nGnIIUFHa-Q
I have two exams tomorrow, i'll go study now :) Wish me luck