Memory Regained

Love & Guilt

> I miss you ...<

”I miss you too baby, we’ll be seeing each other soon”

> … <

“Kyunnie …”

> Hyung I have to go, the others are waiting for me downstairs <

“Ok baby. I’ll call you tonight, ok?”

> Ok hyung. Bye <

...

Siwon kept listening to that beep sound even if the phone was cut off. He was deep in thoughts. Even though it’s been only three days since he last saw Kyuhyun, he was missing him already.

Siwon was used to having the maknae around after the accident. Waking up to him, sharing his thoughts with him and just being able to see him whenever he wanted. But now, because of the delay of his drama, he worked double hard and that only meant that he was more busy and more tired, which led to less phone calls, less messages and less chatting with his lover.

Only the fact that he had two weeks left, was what helping him keep going.

Kyuhyun on the other hand was in China, he also noticed the fact that they didn’t talk much like before, but he knew how busy Siwon was and with the latter’s character, he knew that he would be working his off to make it up for his co-workers.
He did try to tell him not to stress himself and Siwon of course assured him that he would take it easy, but being the serious kind of guy when it comes to work, Kyuhyun figured it won’t matter what he says.

...

Super Junior M just finished their schedule for that day, so they headed back to the dorms. Zhoumi was helping Sungmin and Eunhyuk with their Mandarin, Ryeowook was in his room practicing for a song he wrote, Henry was taking a nap and Kyuhyun, who was sitting in the living room, thought about calling Siwon to check up on him. He dialled his number but was sent straight to voicemail

”Hyung … I hope you’re doing okay. I just got back to the dorms. I wanted to hear your voice. Hyung, you know what … The show was boring without you … I miss you Siwonnie, I wish you were here next to me. I know I know, if you could you would. I just can't help missing you ... Give me a call when you get this. Bye”

Oh I forgot. He dialled again … “And Siwonnie … I love you so so much”

Once he hung up, he got lost in his own world. He sighed and leaned on the couch.
The moments he spent with Siwon in the past few weeks came flowing back into his mind. Their talks, their laughters, their kisses, their touches ... The memories managed to bring a bright smile to his lips, and the next thing he knew, he drifted to sleep. 

...

Kyuhyun’s POV
I always wanted to go to Sung Ki Kyung concert, but it usually coincided with one of my schedules. So I was so excited when Hae hyung gave me the ticket. I tried to call Siwonnie to tell him about it, but he didn’t pick up. I got dressed up and was ready to leave.

The guys were sitting in the living room watching a movie

“Hyung-deul, I’m heading out” I waved at them with a big smile on my face that got them all confused. I don't usually smile that way, well unless it’s Siwon’s related.

“Have fun Kyuhyun-ah, drive safe” Teukkie hyung who came out of the kitchen walked towards me and ruffled my hair.

“Hyung, don’t mess my hair” He just laughed at me, while the others ... let's just say I knew what they were thinking. And here's the grumpy maknae again.

I took my car and drove to the theatre. I was starting to get annoyed that Siwon didn’t call me back yet, but I figured he was busy shooting some damn scene with some damn actress.

Once there, I wanted to try my luck and call him again. I got off the car and stood there hoping he'll pick up “Come on Hyung, pick up, pick up, pick up !”

The next few seconds were a blur, everything happened real fast. I heard a click on the phone Finally he picks up, but that thought was cut off by a car’s horn. When I turned to see what was happening, the car was rushing in my direction. I couldn’t see anything past that because of the lights that blinded my eyes, but i knew it was just a matter of short seconds that I was gonna have YET another accident.

I couldn’t move from the shock, my knees got week and I couldn’t think, my mind went blank. 
“Please not again, not again!” I closed my eyes and shouted Siwon's name, because at that moment, he was all I thought of.

I was expecting to get hit any second now, but that’s not what happened. The next thing I knew, I felt someone pushing me off the road and I landed on the sidewalk, bumping my head into the ground and passing out right after i heard a crash sound.

That was the last thing I remembered.

...

Kyuhyun’s eyes shut wide open, he stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before it hit him ...

“It WAS my fault !!”


Finally Kyu's memory is back? What will happen next !!
Comment and let me know what are your thoughts ^^
Sorry it's kinda short, i don't have a lot of time to keep writing :/