Almost ...

Love & Guilt


It was yet another peaceful night. Kyuhyun was crashing at Siwon’s apartment like he had being doing for the past week since Siwon had been discharged from the hospital.

They were both lying on bed, facing each other when Kyuhyun asked

“Siwonnie, are you sure you’re ready to go back to your schedules?”

“Yes babe, I’m fine. I’ve been resting for two weeks now including my time at the hospital. So don’t worry, okay?” Siwon put his arm under Kyuhyun’s head to bring him closer, so that the maknae was now lying on his chest, before adding

“Besides, the drama was already cut off because of my accident. They can’t afford any more delay. I have to fly back to Taiwan

“What drama? And what do you mean by flying back to Taiwan?” Kyuhyun lifted his head and stared at Siwon’s face with a puzzled look.

For a second there, Siwon forgot about the memory loss. He was being careful for the past weeks but he knew that one day or another, something may spill out of his mouth. He slapped himself mentally for not thinking before speaking, but he miracally managed to cover it up

“You know babe the drama that I was supposed to shoot after the Opera MV. I already told you about it the day before the accident. It’s okay babe, it’s because of your memory loss that you don’t remember” He held Kyuhyun’s chin and gave him a short peck on the lips before getting him to lean back on his chest.

“Oh I see. How long are you gonna be gone for?” Kyuhyun was confused.

...

Since the day Kyuhyun woke up, everybody around him tried their best not to say anything that may trigger his memory. They didn’t want him to remember. So they’ve been extra careful about what they say to him. Of course the Maknae did try so hard to recall what happened, he felt like something was odd about his supposed-to-be short memory loss. So he talked to each member to try to get all the pieces together, but it didn't help.

And being the snarky smart maknae, he kind of felt something weird going on around him. Like the time when he walked on Leeteuk and Heechul talking in the kitchen and once he stepped in, they changed the subject even if it was clear that they were talking about him. Or the time they were having a dance practice and Ryeowook mentioned Sung Ki Kyung when he was talking, then everyone on the room was silent for a few seconds before Eunhyuk told a joke, and everyone start laughing at it, even if it wasn’t really that funny.

But even so, he thought he was being paranoid, so he shrugged it off.

...

Siwon was thinking about how answer to that question. In the two months period that Kyuhyun forgot, he was already filming for the drama. And when the accident happened, he only had a couple of weeks left in Taiwan. So he decided it was best not to answer

“Can we not talk about this right now? I just wanna enjoy the time we have left together. You’re going to China in two days and I won’t be there with you. I’m gonna miss you” with that last sentence Siwon switched their positions so he was on top of him, and with a smile Kyuhyun attacked the older’s lips.

...

The night before Kyuhyun left for China

Kyuhyun woke up in the middle of the night panting, sweating and calling Siwon’s name.
Siwon woke up at his scream. He the light and sat down.

“Hey hey baby, I’m here. Are you okay?” 

Kyuhyun put both his hands on Siwon’s cheeks to make sure that he was okay. Tears were streaming down his cheeks. He tried to hold back his sobs, but he couldn’t. He jumped on Siwon and hugged him tightly, tears now flowing on the older's shoulder.

"S-Si-won-nie …” He chocked on his words while trying to control the tears

“Ssh Ssh Babe, I’m here. Did you have a bad dream?” Hands were gently Kyuhyun's back to calm him down. The latter just nodded.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes before Kyuhyun’s tears dried out. He broke the hug and stared at Siwon, eyes already red and puffy from all the crying

“Hyung, when you go to Taiwan, Please take care of yourself?”

“Where is this coming from Kyu? What was your dream about?” Siwon held both Kyuhyun’s hands with one hand and put the other one on his cheek.

“There was an accident and I-I was looking for you … y-you were badly injured … You d-di-ed in my arms” He broke down in tears again as he remembered his nightmare.

What Siwon didn’t know, was that this nightmare was the one Kyuhyun had for about two months before the accident. The nightmare that Kyuhyun told him it was just about his previous accident.

“It’s okay, I’m here. It’s just a nightmare. Let’s go back to sleep” He dried out the tears with his thumbs and laid back on bed, dragging Kyuhyun with him and lying him back on his chest.

Kyuhyun always liked the warmth of Siwon’s body. He loved how their bodies fit together. One hand was still holding his hyung’s and the other one was Siwon’s bare chest. That was when his fingers came across with the scar.

”Does it hurt?”

“Not anymore”

“I’m sorry, it was my fault” Kyuhyun unconsciously spoke

“What?” Siwon was scared for a second, especially when Kyuhyun fell silent

Kyuhyun lifted his head to face Siwon “Was it my fault hyung?”

Siwon's eyes widened at the question. He nervously swallowed his salvia “No babe, how can it be your fault?” Does he remember? Oh god, It can't be!

“It’s weird … It just came out of my mouth without thinking. It feels like it was my fault”

He tried to focus for a second, trying to figure out where did that came from but Siwon cut him off afraid that he would remember something.

“Come on babe! Look, it’s 4 am and you have an early flight tomorrow. You need to rest” Siwon pushed Kyuhyun’s head to lay back on his chest and tried soothing him back to sleep.

But, even if his eyes were closed, Kyuhyun couldn’t fall asleep right away. His head was still thinking about the nightmare he had. It felt like Déjà Vu!!


Sorry for the late update and sorry if it's kinda boring :/
Well I have an exam tomorrow and yet i'm typing this!

Comment & let me know what you think ^_^

wubukyu Almost ... hehe :p