Dear Siwonnie

Love & Guilt

Dear Siwonnie;

      I’m writing this note to express how I feel. I don’t think I can do it face to face because it will be hard for me to leave after that.

Well first, thank you for last night. It was mind blowing ;) (as always

Also I now realize that I didn’t thank you properly for saving my life. I know that you would’ve done it for anyone since you’re the best gentleman EVER (which I don’t like all the time :( ) but still THANK YOU HYUNG.

     The words you said to me last night made me realize that it’s best for me to feel it was my fault than you feeling guilty about not saving me. I would take the pain for you because I know that you would’ve blamed yourself if something happened to me and i can't handle that.

I love you Siwonnie and I always will. I may be leaving suju for now but I’m NOT leaving you no matter what. The thing is, I need some time for myself to figure some things out.

     Since the day I first met you, I’ve become dependant on you. I know, I know, you don’t mind, but I do. Because I seriously can’t live without you. It may seem a good thing but it’s not!

Siwonnie whenever you’re away for your schedules (which is most of the time) I’m always suffering because of it. I need to get used to the idea of living without you. It’s not like I think we’re going to break up someday and that’s why I need to get used to not being with you because I DON’T. You’re not getting rid of me anytime soon, do you hear me?

     Siwonnie you’re the best lover I could ever have (Well not like I had one before, you were my first remember? First kiss, first , first … well I won’t get into details because the thought of it makes me already :p besides you lying here next to me makes me want to jump on you .. You would love that, wouldn’t you? ert Siwonnie)

     Anyway, what I wanna say is that I want to be the best lover for YOU too. I don’t want to stay as the clingy whiny boyfriend, I want to be the supportive lover that you deserve. Because hyung you deserve the best. Well, I’ll still whine on you sometimes because I like the way you coax me, but not all the time. I’ll be a mature boyfriend that fits the name of Choi Siwon’s lover.

    I already talked to Teukkie hyung and the management before I came to Taiwan and they agreed on giving me a break until the 6jib. And since SJM dorm will be empty, I’ll be staying there. Don’t worry I won’t get bored, I’ll try to make myself busy. I’ll take this chance to learn more Mandarin... Besides I always have Starcraft ;D

    Well this is a long note and I should leave before you wake up or else I’ll chicken out and stay by your side and never let you go. Yeah yeah you would love that but I need to do this.

    I’ll be turning my phone off so don’t get worried okay? I’ll be texting you from time to time so you won’t miss me that much ... euh … you will right? Miss me i mean ... Yah! You better miss me! AND DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT OTHER GIRLS WHEN I'M NOT AROUND! (Breathe Kyuhyun ... being mature, remember? … Got it)

PS: Remember what I told you when we first confessed?
“I, Cho Kyuhyun, Super Junior Maknae, is deeply madly IN LOVE with Choi Siwon” Well I still do. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CHOI SIWON. You’re the only one for me.

 

                                                                                                FOREVER YOURS AND ONLY YOURS
                                                                                                Your soon to be mature boyfriend
                                                                                                                 Cho Kyuhyun    
                                                                                                                            

                                                                                    


Hello again!! Well i'm kind of satisfied with this, hope you will be too xD
Let me know what you think of Kyuhyun's note!! Isn't it cute? ^o^    

Warning: This fic is coming to an end soon :(