White Lies

Love & Guilt

Beeeeeeeep 

"He's coding!! Someone get a care crash cart in here!"

"Charge to 200 … Clear! Again charge to 300 … Clear! He’s not responding! His lungs are not functioning. Let's prep him up for surgery ... Call Cardio, we need to open up his chest to pump up the blood in his heart"

...

Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Donghae were standing outside the OR waiting for the doctor to come out. 

“This can’t be happening! This is not what was supposed to happen!” Was all that Leeteuk could say at that moment, while the others couldn’t suppress their tears.

The situation seemed very serious. It had been three hours since they took him into surgery, and no one came out to inform them about how he was doing, except a nurse who came out from the surgery a while ago and told them that he was in a critical state, and that they should pray for him to be safe.

An hour later, they could finally see a doctor coming towards them. There was no expression on his face which made them worried.

“He lost a lot of blood on the scene and his lungs stopped functioning. So we had to open up his chest to help him breathe. We did everything we could, but the impact of the accident was very severe … He’s in a coma now, but ... we don’t know when or IF he’s going to wake up. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm sorry”

“We wanna see him” Spoke Eunhyuk

“They are preparing him to be taking to his room as we speak, a nurse will come and get you once they’re done”

Once the doctor left, everyone was silent for a minute. Eunhyuk was snuggling and sobbing into Donghae’s chest who himself couldn’t stop his tears. While Shindong was lost for words.

“We .. we should call his family” said Leeteuk while reaching his phone from his pocket but just kept looking at it. He didn’t know how he would break this kind of news, but he knew he had to.

Between sobs, Shindong managed to stop a nurse that was passing by ...

“Kyuhyun ... Cho Kyuhyun, how is he?”

“Mr.Cho is currently unconscious. But it’s nothing serious, just some scratches on his forehead and his arm, and a sprained ankle. He's in room 1013”

“Thank you”

The guys kept looking at each other, they knew exactly what each one of them was thinking about ... how are we going to tell Kyuhyun?

Leeteuk was the one who broke the silence “Listen, no one will tell Kyuhyun-ah about Siwon’s condition. At lease not now. He’s going to be heart broking if he knew that Siwon is in a coma and he may not be able to wake up”

The truth was, everybody knew that once Kyuhyun would wake up and recall about the accident, he was going to blame himself for what happened to Siwon. That was why, they were trying to put that off as long as possible, maybe until they see how Siwon would react to the surgery.

...

Room 1013
Yesung, Sungmin and Ryeowook were watching over the sleeping Kyuhyun. They weren’t aware yet of Siwon’s condition until Leeteuk and the others came to the room and told them everything the doctor had said. They were for sure shocked. Ryeowook even slid to the ground weeping silently as to not wake Kyuhyun up. Yesung and Sungmin on the other hand were speechless.

A few minutes later, Kyuhyun opened his eyes to find himself in a white room. He kept trying to figure out where he was when his eyes caught Leeteuk Donghae and Yesung who were sitting on the couch. Sungmin, Reyowook and Shindong went to check on Siwon, they would be taking turns.

“Hyungs, what happened? Where am I?”

Leeteuk approached the bed and held Kyuhyun’s hand in his

“Kyuhyun-Ah, you’re in the hospital, you had an accident”

“What? Again?” Tears were forming in the corner of his eyes while trying to recall what happened

“Do ... Do you remember?” Asked Yesung, afraid of the answer but Kyuhyun just shook his head

“Kyu, what’s the last thing you remember?” It was Donghae's turn to ask

“Euh ... Siwon hyung and I, had dinner at his apartment. After that, we ... we were cuddling on bed then ... we fell asleep” Kyuhyun was trying hard to remember the last thing that happened before he woke up in that bed hospital, but little did he know that what he just remembered actually happened two months ago. To be exact, before Siwon had left for his drama shooting in Taiwan.

Yesung and Donghae tried their best to hide their shocking expression, while Leeteuk thought that it would be best if he forgot for now what really happened.

“I see. Hae, can you call out the doctor? Tell him Kyuhyun is awake” Said Leeteuk giving the two a do-not-speak look.

Kyuhyun was confused, his mind was blank. As much as he tried to remember, he couldn’t. He shut his eyes for a few seconds trying to recall, but nothing came out.

“Teukkie hyung, what kind of accident were I in? And why don’t I remember anything?”

“Don’t worry, It wasn’t a car accident. You fell from the dorm’s stairs and sprained your ankle”

Leeteuk tried to be as assuring as possible, he thought that if Kyuhyun doesn't remember, then he shouldn't let him suffer the idea of having a car accident, again. Kyuhyun's wounds from his last accident are sure enough for one lifetime.

Just when Kyuhyun was about to say something, Hae walked in to the room along with the doctor.

“Hi Mr Cho, how are you feeling right now?”

“I’m feeling okay doctor, but my head hurts a little and apparently, I can’t remember what happened"

“I see. Can you follow this flash light for me?”

Donghae already filled in the doctor about Kyuhyun not remembering what happened, as well as the fact that they were not planning on telling him the real cause of his accident yet.

“We should get you an MRI to see if the fall has damaged any of your brain cells. I’ll ask the nurse to take you” Said the doctor before leaving the room

Leeteuk was worried about Kyuhyun but at the same time he was kinda of relieved that he didn't remember the accident, or else he would be devastated. But, his relief didn’t last for that long as Kyuhyun popped up the question everyone was afraid to answer …

“Hyungs, where’s Siwonnie?” 


Finally i can update ^^
I'm sorry for all the cries ... Hope you won't cry on this one too :P 
I'm not that satisfied with this chapter though, i'm super busy with my studies :s
Thanks again for all your support ^^