Go Get Him Back!

Love & Guilt

It had been three months since Kyuhyun’s break started. He had been spending half of his day time in the dorm playing video games, learning Mandarin or writing songs and the other half wandering in the streets of Beijing. He would wear his mask and hoodie and just walk around the city.

...

In the last few years that Kyuhyun lived at the dorms with the other super junior members, it was so noisy and crowded. Each member was sticking his nose in others business. It felt alive, yes, which was good sometimes, but there also had been times when Kyuhyun wanted to be alone in a quite place. That was impossible when you live with twelve people.

So in these past few months, Kyuhyun was just glad that he got some time alone, away from all the disturbance. But, as much as he loved his space, he couldn’t ignore the fact that he missed his friends. He felt bad about not contacting them or anyone at that matter.

Kyuhyun was really taking this break thing seriously. But that didn’t mean he didn’t miss his friends or Siwon, because of course he did. It just didn’t feel like he was there yet, at the point to get back.

...

In the mornings, Kyuhyun would always go for a jog. Siwon always used to nag him about going with him, but being a sleep lover and not so much of a sports fan, he would always refuse, and Siwon would be leaving with a pout. But during his stay in China, it felt different. He would wake up every morning around 7am and go jogging. It made him feel closer to Siwon somehow. Since Beijing is one hour behind Seoul, Kyuhyun would measure the time difference and would go running at the same time he knew Siwon would be doing the same thing. That way Kyuhyun would feel like he and Siwon were doing something together just in different places.

In the evenings when the sun would be about to set, Kyuhyun would take a walk around the dorm inhaling the fresh clean air of autumn which always helped him clear his thoughts, even though the idea of him and Siwon walking hand in hand, in that beautiful weather, never left his mind.

...

It took Kyuhyun a lot of resistance not calling Siwon or any other member in that matter. Except the few text messages in the beginning of his break, Kyuhyun couldn’t bring himself to contact Siwon again. It was very hard not to keep in touch with his boyfriend, not to hear his husky voice, his cheesy words, not feeling his touches, his kisses, his love.

Kyuhyun believed that you just can’t get used to not having the love of your life by your side, especially if it’s true love.

It was hard for him in the first month to get used to living alone and the fact of not being with Siwon, but he made himself busy as much as he can. He put Siwon in the back of his mind, but not out of his heart obviously, and focused on learning how to be independent.

Kyuhyun was just hoping he would feel that he achieved something soon enough, so he could return to his boyfriend.

...

Siwon’s POV
It has been three months. A DAMN WHOLE THREE MONTHS! Where the hell are you Cho Kyuhyun? This has been going way too long! This is not what I agreed to. You said you’ll come back soon! I can’t believe you would leave me hanging in here for three months without a single call! You stopped texting me for over two months now! This has to end but why aren't I able to go get you back?

Donghae’s POV
This is getting serious. I never understood why Siwon approved of this break in the first place, if he was going to be a mess after that.

It has been three months now since Kyuhyun left. At first Siwon was content with the few text messages that he received once in a while (even though it didn’t make sense to me at all) but two months ago, when all contact with Kyuhyun stopped. Siwon didn’t accept any more drama roles or any other schedules. Instead he locked himself in the dorms. He would stay in his room the whole day except where Ryeowook would nag him about coming down to eat something or when he has to use the bathroom. 

Choi Siwon, the perfect Christian that would drink only when an event requires him to, now drinks every single night! His room is full of alcohol smell, not to mention how horrible he looks like.
And Kyuhyun, after everything they've been through, how could he disappear like this? I’ve been trying to get in contact with him for months now but nothing, he’s like vanished from this world.

Manager hyung told us he’s fine and he’s keeping in touch with him from time to time but Kyuhyun only agreed to keep him updated under two conditions, never tell Siwon that he’s talking to him and don’t tell him how Siwon is doing.

I’m gonna have to deal with that brat when I see him, as for now, I seriously should do something about this mess.

...

”Siwon-ah, can we talk?” Siwon is lying on his bed staring at the ceiling while surrounded by four bottles of beer and a bottle of wine (as usual). I can’t take this anymore, he looks miserable.

“Hae, what is it?” he’s not even looking at me, so I approached his bed and sat next to him

“Siwon-ah, what are you doing to yourself? When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror?”

“Hyung, I don’t care how I look like because he’s not here anymore” I can see a tear escaping the corner of his eye. 

“Why did you let him leave in the first place? You could’ve got him back!” I cupped his face so I can make him see that I’m ready to help him

“He’s sad hyung, this relationship is suffocating him. He said he doesn’t want to be dependant on me anymore, what was I supposed to do?” This must be hard on him. If me and Hyukkie didn’t get back together, I would've probably also be like this. Siwon was now sobbing and trying hard to stop his already falling tears. I can’t handle seeing him this way. As his best friend, it broke my heart. I can feel my eyes also starting to form tears.

I released his face, held his hand and pulled him out of bed. He resisted of course but since his strength was no longer there from all the drinking and the weeping, I managed to pull him on his feet

“Hyung, what are you doing? Let go of me”

“No I won’t. You have to stop this.  How do you think Kyuhyun-ah would feel when he comes back and find you like this?”

Siwon collapsed back on bed and hid his flowing tears with both of his hands “It’s been three months Hae, three freaking months! He’s not coming back, is he?”

I pulled his hands off his face and made him look at me “Listen to me. If he’s not willing to come back, then YOU make him. Go get him back! Where’s the cheesy Choi Siwon who would always cling to his boyfriend? ha? You already took too long to get him back”

I can see his eyes starting to sparkle. I don't know if it's the alcohol effect or he's just excited about getting his lover back. He smiled at me and stood back on his feet “You’re right hyung, I'm his boyfriend and he can't keep avoiding me like this. I’ll go get him” The way he said it, he was determined. I was so happy to hear that and just when I was about to speak, Teukkie hyung barged in to the room with a goofy smile on his face. Looks like someone was listening to our conversation.

“Finally! But as much as I’m happy to hear that Siwon-ah, we have a live interview in two hours and we all have to be there. Sorry but you can get your wifu back after that”

Siwon was about to argue, but his eyes caught his reflex on the mirror. His hair was messy, he had dark circles under his eyes and he had already grown a beard. Suddenly there was a scream coming out of his mouth. He took a step back from the shock and his foot was caught in his over long pajama pants, to only fall on his (Me and Teukkie Hyung were laughing out loud but we faked a cough because of the glare we got )

...

During the interview

“So Siwon-ssi, you haven’t talked yet about your accident. Would you like to share that experience with your fans?”

Siwon, who was once again back to looking as handsome as ever, was taking aback by that question because it made him think of Kyuhyun. He gave the MC a smile before answering.

“Well, nothing much to say. I was in a coma for a week due to the intensity of the accident, but Thank god I woke up and now I’m standing here again in front of our fans who supported me during this hardship, and beside me my friends who were there for me during each step of my recovery”

“Is it true that it was a miracle for you to wake up? There were some rumours that the doctor already announced to your family that it was unlikely for you to wake up”

Eunhyuk felt Siwon shifting in his seat. Who would want to remember the day he almost died? So he was quick to answer in his place “Yes. We were heartbroken when the doctor said there was only a slim chance for him to wake up. But we never lost our faith in his return and thankfully, he managed to beat the odds and come back to us”

Siwon was grateful for Eunhyuk’s disrupt, he squeezed his hyung’s hand and then added “It’s a weird story actually. This is the first time I’m talking about it though. Well you know how they say when you’re in a coma you can still hear you surroundings? Well it’s NOT true. During the week that I was asleep I didn’t feel anything, it was all just blank. It was like I was lost somewhere that has no exit. I wanted to find my way back and try to open my eyes but it just wouldn’t happen. But, the night I woke up, just before my eyes opened, I heard something, well someone to be precise. Someone was singing to me, I can’t remember the whole thing but one thing I was sure of, was the line I kept hearing over and over “It’s okay to come back, It's okay to come back”. At the sound of that, I felt something sting in my heart, something that was pushing me to wake up. The next thing I knew, my eyes shot wide open”

...

Flash Back

“Hyung, you’re taking too much rest!! Won’t you wake up already? I miss looking at you and your eyes looking back at me, I miss your smile, I miss kissing those deep dimples, I miss hearing your voice, I wanna hear you say “I love you” and be able to say “I love you” back”

Kyuhyun was really worried, it’s been a week and Siwon’s condition had not changed a bit. The doctor may not have been able to say it, but it showed in the way he spoke, that it will be best if they didn’t get their hopes up. But Kyuhyun refused that fact, he knew that his Siwon wouldn’t do that to him, he wouldn’t leave him, not after everything they have been through.

...

Few minutes later, Kyuhyun reached for the guitar and got ready to start singing. It’s fascinating how he managed to write a song in a short time and even making the music. He was surprised himself, but he blamed his emotions for that.

He took a deep breath and started singing …

.......................................................................

No matter how i think about it, tears come out anyway
You didn't say anything
You didn't mean to leave me
There's no way, please

It’s okay to come back, It’s okay to come back
We separate for a while, It’s just a dream
Nothing happened, nothing happened
If this night passes, and I wake up, 

I'll meet you again

It’s okay to come back, It’s okay to come back
I love you, I still love you, please, please
Nothing happened, It will be just a dream
If this night passes and I wake up again with you

Siwon's POV
"It's Okay to come back" 

Where’s this voice coming from?

 "It's Okay to come back" 

That’s Kyunnie’s voice!!! But where is it coming from??!!

He’s crying!! Oh God, please. He needs me. I can’t leave him yet!! Please God, please let me go back to him!!

Damn it!! Why won't my eyes open?!!! Baby Kyu, don't cry!! I’m here … !! 

And with that last thought, Siwon was able to open his eyes ...

End of Flash Back

...

At the same time, at the SJM dorm

“HE HEARD ME!”


Another update!! Maybe the one before the last?? I don't know, it depends on my fingers :P But the happy ending should come soon ^^
Well I could never say enough thank you for all of your support :)