So Much For a Surprise

Love & Guilt

6:30pm

”The concert will start at 8pm. I should get going now, I know how Kyunnie will be there an hour before the show”

Siwon knows kyuhyun by heart, he knows his every reaction. The way he will react when he’s happy, when he’s scared, when he’s shy or when he’s sick. Mostly, he knows that once Kyu gets excited over something, he can not wait until it happens. Same case here, Kyuhyun always whined to Siwon about how much he wanted to attend one of Sung Si Kyung concerts. So when Siwon was looking on the internet for ideas to surprise him, he stumbled on a website that promote Sung Si Kyung concert. To his luck, it was tonight at Seoul, and that’s when it hit him

“This is gonna be the best surprise”

It wasn’t easy for Siwon to get a ticket, nonetheless two tickets. He had to pull a lot of strings to get them. But he didn’t care. As long as everything goes smoothly, nothing matters.

Siwon picked up his car keys, took one last look at the mirror, then walked out of his apartment. He stopped by a flower shop and picked up his order that he already made, 11 Roses as planned. He was whistling while driving.

6:45pm
Siwon arrived at where they were helding the concert. He stayed in his car across the theatre. He chose a spot where kyuhyun wouldn’t see him when he would come. He sat in the car with roses in one hand and his phone on the other hand, scrolling down Kyuhyun's pictures.

“Just a few more minutes baby”

7:15pm
Siwon was starting to get anxious. There was no sight of Kyuhyun.

Siwon: “Hae, where’s Kyu? I’m in front of the theatre but he’s not here yet!” Siwon called donghae to check if Kyuhyun left the dorms yet.

Donghae: “He left the dorms like 15 minutes ago. He spent half an hour getting ready for the concert, if he knew the truth I wonder how much he would’ve spent”

Siwon: “hahaha, I see”

Donghae: “You know that you got me into trouble earlier? Now Hyukkie wants me to do these stupid things that you do to Kyuhyun”

Siwon: “So what’s wrong with that? Sometimes, it's good to spoil your boyfriend”

Donghae: “Why do I need to spoil him? We’re both adults, no need for those cheesy stuff”

Siwon: “If you say so. Hyung, he's here” 

Siwon saw Kyuhyun stepping out of his car, he looked stunning. His heart started beating fast, he even got butterflies all over his stomach. It was weird how he still feels this way whenever he's around Kyuhyun. But this time, it has been two months, two damn long months. He missed his baby so much, he can’t wait to hug him, to kiss those chubby cheeks, those hot pink lips ...

Donghae: “Yah siwon-ah, still there? Who’s here?”

Siwon was drowning in his own fantasies, that he forgot he was talking on the phone.

Siwon: “uh? Yeah yeah. Hae, I’ll be hanging up now. My angel is waiting for me”

Siwon hang up before Donghae got to respond

...

Back at the Dorms

Donghae: “Hello, hello? Aich, that cheesy horse!!”

Donghae was smiling at himself, he was just happy he could help his friends. Unfortunately, he didn’t know that a problem of his own was about to happen.

When Donghae hang up the phone and turned to leave the room, he wasn't aware that Eunhyuk was leaning on their room door and apparently he heard the whole conversation. 

“Omo, you scared me. When did you get here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Junsu-ah?”

“I’m not in the mood to go out, so I cancelled”

“I see. How long have you been standing there?”

“Long enough” Eunhyuk was clearly very upset about what Donghae said to Siwon on the phone.Was he calling me childish?

“Hyukjae, I..I ..” Even though Donghae wasn’t sure enough about what he had done wrong, but he knew he was in trouble. He opened his mouth to speak, but Eunhyuk cut him off.

“Drop it. I’m tired, I wanna get some sleep” 

It wasn’t the first time that Eunhyuk got mad at Donghae about some silly stuff, but the latter always managed to find words that would get him out of the situation. But this time, it felt different. Donghae couldn’t find words to coax his boyfriend. There was a look on Eunhyuk’s face that felt different than usual, hurt maybe?

So Donghae just stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds before he could finally speak 

“Okay, have some rest. I’ll be downstairs if you need me. Teukkie hyung wants my help with something”

Donghae didn’t get a response. Instead Eunhyuk turned his back at him as he laid on bed. Donghae knew he should drop it for now, he will talk to him in the morning.

...

7:24pm

Siwon got out of the car, holding the roses in one hand and the other hand in his pocket. He indeed personalizes the prince charming that every girl or boy fancies about.

Kyuhyun was still standing in front of his car, he was looking at his phone that he didn’t notice the man who was checking him out just across the street.

He was actually calling Siwon to let him know about the concert. He dialled Siwon’s number and was waiting for him to pick up. Siwon who was on the other side of the street, felt his phone vibrating, he took it out of his pocket and just when he was about to answer, he saw a car rushing out in Kyuhyun’s direction. It looked like the driver lost control of the car because Siwon can see him pushing the brakes, but the car won’t stop.

Siwon dropped the roses and run as fast as he had ever ran in his life. Kyuhyun wasn’t aware of what was happening. He was leaning on the car on his side, and his back was facing the rushing car that was about to hit him. All he wanted to do at that moment was for Siwon to pick up the damn phone so he can share his excitement with him. 

CRASH !!!!

In a matter of seconds, everyone was rushing to see what happened. The crash was clearly severe, since the car flipped over and ended in the farthest lane, causing a severe back up in traffic.

Blood was everywhere …


Sorry WonKyu! I feel bad about writing this :(
So who do you think got hit by the car? Siwon? Kyuhyun? Or maybe both? :O
Again a slight of Eunhae dedicated to my lovely WonKyu_YeWook  ^^