The Surprise (Part 2)

Love & Guilt

...

“Baby Kyu, I can’t wait to see you”

...

At The Airport

Siwon arrived at the airport hoping he will find a plane leaving for Seoul. He was so excited earlier that he forgot to call and book a flight. He didn’t even know if there’s a flight to Seoul that day but being the most optimistic guy, he was confident he’ll find one.

Luckily, there was. And it was leaving in half an hour. Passengers were already boarding the plane and if he was late by ten minutes, he would’ve missed it.

So he got on the plane with that dimply smile of his, he clearly couldn’t maintain his happiness. It was written all over his face. He picked up his phone and giggled. His phone screen was a picture that Kyu sent him a few days ago to .

  

“Aaah Baby Kyu, I’m gonna make you regret sending me this picture”

...

As Siwon arrived at Seoul, he took his bag and rushed out of the airport. One of the managers was waiting to pick him up. Once in the van, Siwon was smiling at himself as he reached his pocket and pulled out a note.

Apparently earlier on the plane, Siwon couldn’t sleep from his excitement, so he spent his time planning his surprise for Kyu. He already made a list:

Before the date:

-   Stop by the apartment

-   Take a quick shower

-   Make sure to wear the shirt that Kyuhyun gave me on my last birthday

-   Buy Flowers: 11 Roses (= You are my treasured one, the one I love most in my life)

-   Surprise him at the concert

-   Candle Light Dinner on the beach

After the date:

-   Go back to my apartment

-   Tell Baby Kyu how much I miss him, how much I love him

-   Do some Naughty things :p

-   Wake up next to Kyu

-   Breakfast in bed

-   Spend the whole day in bed

"This is Perfect" Siwon thought before putting the note back into his pocket.

He then called Donghae to check if he prepared everything for him. He already called him on his way to the airport and told him about his plan, and Donghae was more than happy to help.

...

Back at the Dorms

Donghae barged in to Kyuhyun’s room without even knocking

“Yah hyung, there’s something called knocking you know!”

“Ok sorry. I thought you’ll be excited to see what I got for you … but never mind”

Donghae turned around to leave, but kyuhyun was so curious that he paused the game he was playing, and held onto donghae’s wrist to stop him from leaving

“This better be important”

“Well you know how Sung Si Kyung is one of your favourite singers?”

“I’m clearly well aware of that”

“And you know how he has a concert tonight here in Seoul?”

“Yeah, I wanted to go but the tickets were all sold out”

“Well since I love you and I’m your bestfriend in the whooole world, wait ... I am, right?” Donghae wasn't gonna miss the chance to tease the Maknae

“HYUNG! Spill it out or get out of my room!”

“Fine fine. Here” Donghae handed him the concert ticket.

There was clearly a glimpse of happiness in Kyuhyun’s eyes. Sung Si Kyung is one of his favourite singers. He always wanted to go to one of his concerts but the time of the concert always coincided with one of his schedules. So even when leeteuk freed him for the day, it was too late because the tickets were already sold out.

“Hyung, is this for me? How did you manage to get it? The tickets were all sold out”

“It doesn’t matter now, does it? Now get change and go enjoy the concert”

“Thanks hyung” Kyuhyun gave Donghae a tight hug before turning his attention to the ticket while smiling goofely at it.

“Wear the white t-shirt with the black vest that I like, okay?” Donghae said while walking out of the room

“Since you got me the ticket … Arasso, Donghae Hyung”

...

Outside Kyuhyun’s Room

“So did he buy it?” asked Eunhyuk who was waiting for Donghae to finish his plan

“haha Of course he did. Aaah Baby Kyu, you’re in for a treat”

Donghae put one arm on Eunhyuk’s waist as they both headed to their joint room 

“So, Donghae …”

“hmm”

“When are you gonna plan something like this for me?” Eunhyuk was looking nervously at his feet. The truth is, he was kind of jealous of Kyuhyun. Siwon always managed to do cheesy stuff for his boyfriend, and Eunhyuk would love it, if Donghae were to treat him like that sometimes. Without realizing it, a single tear dropped from the corner of his eye.

“Hyukkie, why are you crying? You know I’m not good at this kind of stuff!” He cupped Eunhyuk’s cheeks and wiped the tear drop with his thumb.

“I see. Forget I said anything” Eunhyuk freed himself from Donghae's grip. He faked a smile and turned to leave the room.

Donghae was dumbfounded, he stared at his boyfriend's back until it disappeared from his sight. He seriously didn't know why Eunhyuk was mad at him. As Donghae knows, Eunhyuk is too mature to be upset about banal things.

“Aaah Siwon-ah, this is my pay for helping you? You’re gonna have to make it up to me” Donghae mumbled to himself while heading to the bathroom

...

Back at Siwon’s Apartment

Siwon finished his shower, he wore the blue shirt that Kyuhyun gave him for his birthday, and blue pants. He was looking hotter than ever. He was glowing with happiness and his dimples were much deeper. He was simply happy, over the top and ready to execute his plan.

                  

Who knew that the smile would soon fade away …


First, i would like to thank all of you who commented or subsribed to my story, i really didn't expect these positive comments *bows*
To thank you guys, here's another chappie ^^
Let me know what you think ;)
I added a slight of EunHae, i'll make sure to include them in the story but the biggest part would be WonKyu for sure ^^