Crying Teukkie & Stupid MC

Love & Guilt

Leeteuk's POV
That was Kyuhyun’s song, I still remember it clearly. It was the night Siwon woke up. I was supposed to sign Kyuhyun’s discharge papers and bring him back to the dorms. I didn’t find him in his room so I thought, clearly, he was in Siwon’s. Once I opened the door, I heard singing. Kyuhyun was holding a guitar and singing to Siwon. I hid myself so I wouldn’t disturb him. I sat outside the room but not too far because I wanted to hear Kyuhyun’s voice. Once he finished singing, I peeked in to the room and saw him crying on Siwon’s chest. 

...

Flash Back
Apparently, Kyuhyun wasn’t the only one in the room. Leeteuk came by a while ago and found Kyuhyun singing but he didn’t want to interrupt him. Instead, he sat on the floor outside the room, he put his knees to his chest and just kept listening to that angelic voice that he missed so much.

When he heard Kyuhyun stopped singing he took a peak into the room, but what he saw was heartbreaking.

Kyuhyun was crying so hard. It’s like all the emotions he had been holding back, just came out all of a sudden. He buried his face in Siwon’s chest and kept crying like there was no tomorrow. He squeezed Siwon’s hand with his left hand while his right hand kept shaking Siwon’s shoulder. Then …

“B-ab-y K-yu …”

End of FlashBack

...

Anyway, that song … I would recognize it anywhere. We never asked Siwon about his coma because we figured he wouldn’t remember anything and even if he did, we didn’t want him to remember the worst days of his life.

I was the only one who witnessed how he woke up. How can I be so stupid? If I spoke out before, maybe Kyuhyun’s guilt wouldn’t be there and he would’ve been with us right now.
Aaah Siwon-ah why didn’t you tell me this before?

...

After the interview, the members were all gathered back stage in their preparation room, packing their stuff so they can head back to the dorms. Well except Siwon who was heading to the airport.

“Siwon-ah, is it true what you said earlier?” Everyone was puzzled as to what their leader was talking about. They stopped what they were doing and turned to his direction.

"Teukkie hyung, what do you mean?"

”T-that you heard someone singing?” Leeteuk’s head was hanging low. He was feeling somehow responsible for Kyuhyun’s behaviour, like he could’ve prevented it.

“Yes, of course I meant it. But why?”

“Hyung, what’s going on?” Donghae who saw a couple of tear drops running down Leeteuk’s face came closer to him and soothed his back, but it only made Leeteuk break into tears.

The members soon rushed next to their leader once he started crying, and helped him sit on the couch. The question marks never left their faces.

“I-I’m sorry” Leeteuk managed to say between sobs

“Hyung, what are you sorry for? And what does it have to do with what I said earlier?” Siwon was really worried, he sat next to his hyung and made him look at him.

“It was Kyuhyun-ah”

“What was Kyuhyun-ah? Hyung did something happen to Kyu?” Siwon’s eyes widened with fear of something bad had happened to his boyfriend, he was about to stand up and rush out of the room but Leeteuk grabbed his wrist

“Nothing happen to Kyuhyun-ah … It’s the …”

“Hyung you’re scaring me. Please …”

The older wiped his tears and took a few breaths before explaining what he meant

“The voice you said you heard during your coma … The one telling you that It was okay to come back …”

”Yes. What about it?” Siwon was starting to get impatient. What does this have to do with Kyuhyun-ah?

“It was Kyuhyun’s” The room quickly turned silent. Leeteuk then thought he should explain further

“I was there to get Kyuhyun discharged from the hospital, and I found him in your room. He was already holding Sungmin’s guitar and singing. I didn’t want to interrupt him so I just sat there on the floor, listening to him singing. I can still remember the song in my head, it was heartbreaking. Once he finished, he started crying and shaking your shoulder. The next thing I heard, was you calling his name …”

“Baby Kyu … I remember” Siwon cut him off as he remembered that the voice he heard was really Kyuhyun’s. He was crying and Siwon was unconsciously praying he could open his eyes to hug his boyfriend and to dry his tears. His prayers were answered and that was when his eyes shot wide open.

“I’m sorry Siwon-ah” Seeing the look on Siwon’s face made Leeteuk’s tears flow back again. While the other members just stood there in O.

“What are you sorry for hyung? You didn’t know I heard him” Siwon gave his leader a sweet smile and hugged him. That only made Leeteuk sob even more.

“If I told you sooner, Kyuhyun-ah may have been here with us. I should’ve told …”

“Ssh, hyung. It wouldn’t matter because Kyu feels guilty about the whole accident. He’s mad at himself for calling me that day which made me come back to seoul to see him. And that’s when the accident happened”

“But it could’ve at least helped with this break thing” Siwon kissed the older’s forehead and stood up.

“Now it will. It will help me get him back” Siwon’s eyes were determined. He was nervous about the whole getting Kyuhyun back thing before the interview, because he was scared Kyuhyun wouldn’t want to see him or go back with him. But this, this gave him hope. Kyuhyun was the reason Siwon woke up and he was sure gonna use it to get his lover back.

...

Kyuhyun’s POV
It’s 8pm and I have nothing to do. I’m so bored. Oh wait, manager hyung told me the members have a live interview tonight … Aiiich how can I forget?

I the TV and switch to SBS channel. The first thing that was taking the whole space of the screen was Siwon’s face … I could feel my heart beat racing. How I miss that face!

Are you okay hyung? You look good, as usual, but are you really okay? 

I think I’m about to break here Siwonnie, I miss you too damn much. I wanna go back to you, but do you want me back? You never even tried to visit me here. I know I said I need a break but you’re normally persistent, Why didn't you come back for me?

I’m being selfish again! I just wish I was there with you guys, I miss you hyung deul.

...

I was lost in thoughts, not minding the interview until the MC asked Siwonnie about the accident. How can you ask that? Do you think it’s easy to talk about you’re almost dying experience? Who’s the stupid producer!

But then Siwon answered. Oh How much I miss his voice. I miss how he teased me, how he always manages to make me blush with the simplest words he says or the stupidest act he does. I miss hearing him tell me that he loves me … Won't you come back for me Siwonnie? 

Oh now she’s asking about how he shouldn’t have survived! Aiiich, stupid MC!
Good job Monkey. Yes he beat the odds and survived … You have a problem with that, old lady!

Wait, he heard someone? Who? I was the only one in the room with him … He couldn’t have heard … Oh no HE DID! HE HEARD ME!