chap9: What was happening??

The House

 

-Minho POV-

Today everybody is free but Aby got a fever since last night and bruises start coming from her body, we already bring her to the doctor but they said it just a normal fever but why bruises coming in fever?? It’s so weird.

“Minho!! Minho…!!” Key is calling me from the kitchen.

“yes what umma?” I .

“could you please go to the grocery shop and order some vegetables and the genk?? Nothing is here I cant cook” nag Key.

“now?? But, im playing with Taemin…” I said with a pout.

“so you don’t want to eat and suffer all night??” snapped Key

“aish chincha ne arraso I’ll go” so change my cloths and walk to the grocery shop which is not too far from our house. Taemin is busy taking out all of the snacks that he wants, after one hour shopping we go to the cashier to pay they stuff that we buy.

“so ahjushi how much is it??” I ask to the ahjushi while taking out my wallet.

“it’s 15000 won, are you new in this neighborhood? because I just see you now” ask that ahjushi taking the money from my hand.

“yes we are we live in 13 B” but suddenly his face turning so dark.

“do you have any sister living with you?” ask that ahjushi scaring me, Taemin is listening behind me.

“yes we have, she is 14 years old now” I try to rise my volume up

“you better be careful. If something happen just call me okay” mumble him giving me his card.

“ah ne arraso kamsahamida ajhushi” we bow and walk back home, I keep thinking about what that ahjushi said.

“hyung why he said we have to be careful? Im more scared than before” said Taemin in a trembling voice.

“I don’t know don’t you think what he said is related with Aby and the house??” I try to connect everything that I heard.

“I know there must be something wrong with that house!! About that Tv im not lying hyung we have to tell Onew hyung” Taemin said excitedly.

“no don’t… you wanna go to that stupid doctor clara?? No?? so better keep it as our secret first me and Key is trying to find out what is happening in our house” I whisper while dragging Taemin to our room.

“ne arraso hyung”

-Key POV-

I saw Minho and Taemin walking into the house but why Minho is dragging Taemin like that to his room?

“Guys what happen where are the vegetables??” I open the door and sit next to Taemin. “what happen with you guys? You look so scared?” added me seeing their pale face.

“umm Key I don’t know what is this but I think it related with this house and Aby’s condition” Minho slowly talk.

“yeaa yeaa what tell me?” I move closer to him and listen carefully.

“look the ahjushi in the grocery shop asking about us and I said we are living in 13 B and he start asking a weird question” explain him

“weird question like what?? Ppali tell me im dying of curiosity” he take a deep breath and start to explain again.

“he ask about do we have a sister, so I said yes and he said we have to be careful. That’s all what he said”

“be careful of?? I think he is talking about this house, we have to find out about this house Taemin go open your laptop” he start to open his laptop and browse around the net.

“HYUNG!! LOOK” He suddenly yell pointing the screen.

“OMG!!!!!”

 

So what was happened to their house?? Find out on the next chapter Oieblinkkk….