chap17: Is She the right one?

The House

 

-Jonghyun POV-

Tskk chinchayo can they just shut their mouth for a day?? Im so freaking tired and now Onew hyung and Taemin voice disturbing my sleeping time.

 

“YA!! Can you please…. Ya why there are two Aby” i said confusedly seeing two Aby sitting on the couch.

“I found this Aby in stuck in the laundry room” said Onew hyung pointing at Aby who sit on my left.

“and this Aby was playing with her teddy bear all day in her room” add Taemin pointing another Aby.

“but im the right Aby oppa I hate teddy bear and you know that” pout Aby.

“YA!! Chankeman!!! Okay Aby on my left why you can be found inside the laundry room?” I said while looking deep inside her eyes.

“how do I know oppa I just open my eyes and I found my self there” explain Aby.

“okay now Aby with teddy bear… if you are the right Aby how can you prove that?”

“YA!! Since early in the morning Im just laying on my bed so how come im the fake one… and about the teddy bear people might change oppa, maybe she is that ghost” said Aby with teddy bear pointing the other Aby.

“guys what hap… Aby??” ask Key stutter.

“oppa they don’t believe me that im the real Aby because I like teddy bear” cry Aby hugging me.

“Mwooyaa?? Im not that weak and girly and you guys know that” shout another Aby from the couch.

“or oppa maybe she is the ghost.. oppa safe me” cry Aby even more.

“girls calm down, you guys  better take a rest first let us talk about it” said Onew hyung sending another Aby to her room.

“oppa I don’t wanna sleep with her.. im scared she gonna kill me” said Aby keep clinging with my body.

“arraso you can sleep with me and Jonghyun”

 

-Minho POV-

I know the real Aby is the one who doesn’t like teddy bear. I talk to all myhyung but they keep insisting that the real Aby is the one with teddy bear. I walk to Aby’s room and found Aby sitting on her bed alone because the other maybe busy calming the teddy bear Aby now.

 

“Aby I know you are the real one” I said while putting her in my arm.

“they wont believe me. They just believe in that stupid girl that loves teddy bear too much” mutter her.

“don’t worry let me help you” i sit in front of her with a excited face.

“but how? It’s impossible if you are alone” answer her letting out a sigh.

“Aby? Ahh Minho hyung here you are” said Taemin entering the room.

“Taemin oppa you also believe, that girl is the real me?” snapped Aby.

“ani… this morning I found her eating a rat here and when I throw the rat she bite me, and she’s too girly to be you” tease Taemin ruffleing Aby’s hair.

“so you gonna help me and Aby to proving that this Aby is the right one” I slightly punch Taemin’s arm.

“of course I don’t want to be that girl oppa she’s so scary and disgusting” laugh Taemin.

“arraso maybe we can ask for that ahjushi help”

“nae let’s ask him tomorrow”

 

So can they prove that Aby with teddy bear is the fake one? Find out on the next chapter… Oieblinkkk…