chap11: Wedding Day

The House

 

-Jonghyun POV-

“HYUNG!!!!” I hear Taemin screaming from upstairs, I immediately run and found Taemin being hit by Aby.

“WOA!! Aby what’s wrong??” I ask from the door.

“IM NINDY!!! BUT MY LOVE KEEP CALLING ME ABY!!” shout Aby.

“wooooa calm down girl… who is your love?” I try to .

“TAEMIN OPPA BUT HE DIDN’T LOVE ME BACK!!” she keep shouting and screaming.

“YA!! Taemin-ah why you not loving Ab- I mean Nindy??” i teased Taemin.

“hyung you are here to help me or what??” cries Taemin.

“do you love him so much??” I tease them back.

“HYUNG!!” Taemin cry even more.

“yes I love him so much, it’s love at the first sight” said Aby in such a flirty voice.

“marry him then kekeke” I burst in laugh and Taemin is crying even more.

“can I woohooo…. please invite everybody to attend my wedding okay” laugh Aby happily.

“ne arraso” I laugh and walk out from her room but suddenly Taemin grab my back.

“hyung you such a meany” he pout.

“why? you guys love each other kekeke” I start to prepare their fake wedding at our living room everything is ready so we call Aby and Taemin to come to the living room.

“yes im ready….” Said Aby happily climbing down the stairs and then she start to stand in front of Taemin and  holding to his hand.

“hyung” mumble Taemin with a hope someone will rescue him.

“so are you ready.. and blaa… blaa… blaa.. now you can kiss your bride” laugh Onew hyung.

“ahh popo ne arraso” Taemin give a quick peck on Aby’s lips and Aby start to cry.

“Aby ohh I mean Nindy what happen ? it’s your wedding day” ask Key.

“he just peck me!! It’s our wedding and he only give me a peck? I WANT A REAL KISS” cries Aby.

“what?? Hyung no!! she is my sister I cannot do that” snapped Taemin but Aby start to cry more harder.

“Taemin just do it!!!” shout Minho hyung and finally he kiss Aby. REAL KISS!!

“YA!! IGO MWOOYA???” shout Aby pushing Taemin away.

“Nindy asking me to kiss her because today is our married”  cry Taemin.

“WHAT? Im your sister!! Why you do it?? And OPPA!! Why you let him to do that” shout Aby even more.

“they forced me mianhe” said Taemin lowering his head.

“ohh God I cannot believe it.. okay just forget it uhhh im so  tired” said Aby and suddenly collapse on the floor.

“ABY!!!!” I catch her and put her on the sofa. Key start shaking him slightly but she still not wake up.

“we have to do something” yell Key start to panic.

“hyung.. call that ahjushi that we met at the shop maybe he can help us” said Taemin getting panic also. After 5 minutes waiting that ahjushi finally arrive and start to look at Aby.

“is she keep calling her self Nindy and becoming so aggressive?” ask that ahjushi to us his face also start turning so dark.

“yes, what should we do? Please help us” beg Onew hyung. That ahjushi keep mumbling some words but I cannot understand what he is talking about.

“Nindy’s soul is trapped inside Aby’s body and she doesn’t want to leave Aby’s body if she keep staying there Aby will die” mumble that ahjushi.

“DIE!!! Ohh no no no… please help her please” cries Key.

“but actually who is Nindy?” ask Minho.

“you stil don’t know about her? She’s the little girl who died here long time ago” answer that ahjushi.

“so what should we do?? Please just save her ahjushi I beg you” cries Keu even more.

“I’ll try my best okay, I hope she want to get out from Aby’s body and Aby’s soul is not walking too far” said that ahjushi, I sit on the sofa trying to calm Key down but tears start coming down from my eyes, I don’t want to lose Aby, I don’t want to lose my little sister. God please save and help her.

 

So can Aby’s soul go back to her body? Find out on the next chapter Oieblinkkk…