Chap16: where i am?

The House

 

-Aby POV-

I slowly start to open my eyes and found my self sitting on the floor, but where is it? I never been here before it look so scary and dusty. I try to stand up from my place but I cant my head is spinning so badly and I feel so weak. It getting cold here so I start to crawl around and I found an old blanket on the corner of the room I crawl towards it and pull the blanket and found human bones. I crawled away and try to find out the way out of this place. I found a small door and try to open it but it’s lock so I just sit next to it and calling my oppa with hope they will hear me.

 

-Onew POV-

Today is my turn doing the laundry so I take all the dirty clothes and start to walk to the laundry room at the backyard. Why it so cold today? I turn on the heater in the laundry room and start doing the laundry.

“Duk…duk…duk.. oppa” I heard someone knocking the door and calling my name but when I open the door no one is there, I start to continue my laundry but that sound is keep coming. I feel so scared, but im the oldest here how come I can scream like a little girl.

“Onew oppa.. help me im here” is it the voice of that ghost which all my dongsaeng talking about? But it sounds like Aby’s voice.

“Aby? Is that you?” I said while searching around where is the voice coming from.

“oppa? Onew oppa? Im here” answer her, I found a small door and knock it.

“oppa!! Oppa!! Im here open the door” she shout from inside.

“nae… move out from the door I will break it.. 1..2..3” I start to kick the door and finally it open I found Aby sitting there with a limp.

“aren’t you cold? Mianheyo Aby but how come you can stuck here? I thought you are inside your room with Taemin” I said while hugging her trying to warm her up.

“I don’t know I just open my eyes and found my self lying there uhh oppa I found something insde” Aby said with a limp.

“something?? What is it?”

“human bones… it’s a real one” she said in a tremble voice.

“where is it?” she show me the skull and yes it’s a real skull and it’s really scary I immediately hold her up and run from that laundry room.

“hyung Aby was biting… YA!! How come she move so fast?” said Taemin with such a shock face.

“bite you? How? I just found her inside the laundry room” I said while putting Aby on the couch and give her blanket.

“but.. come with me hyung” he start to drag me to Aby’s room and found Aby laying on the floor with her teddy bear.

“wait why now there is two Aby?” said Taemin start to get confuse.

“is it really her?”  I start to walk towards Aby and check on her she just stay quiet and give me a glare. She looks completely same like Aby but I just feel that it’s not her.

“if here is Aby so who is the one who laying on the couch?” ask Taemin.

 

So will they find out who is the real Aby? Find out on the next chapter.. Oieblinkkk