chap14: Nightmare

The House

 

-Minho POV-

We get back home and try to call that ahjushi but he’s not picking it, so I run to his shop but it closed already and no one’s there. I lowered my head and walk back home but why suddenly red water start coming from the road but when I look at I, it looks more like a blood then a water I know something is happening but I just ignore it and walk a little bit faster. A little girl start walking next to me with such a scary pale face I run as fast as I can and enter the house.

“what happen? Is he there?” ask Onew hyung.

“ani he is not there” I said while trying to catching up my breath. I went to check on Aby but she still laying there unconscious, so I decide to walk to my room and take a rest but on my way again that little girl is walking with me and keep begging me to play with her. I feel so fed up with this matter so I stop and yell at her.

“STOP IT!! I DON’T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU WE ARE FROM 2 DIFFERENT WORLD!!!” she just standing there giving me a glare.

“you better watch” she said and puff she is gone. I just ignore her rand continue walking to my room.

“what happen hyung? Why you shout like that?” ask Taemin while reading a magazine.

“aniya I just practicing for my drama” I lied because I don’t want to make him scared.

“ahh you such a good actor” .

“chuinge and go to sleep”

Next morning

Aby is still laying there unconsciously im getting worried because it’s been 2 days she’s being unconscious like that. Onew hyung is calling me from the kitchen already so I run to the kitchen.

“how’s Aby?” ask Jonghyun hyung.

“nothing change” answer me while eating my breakfast.

“today is your turn washing the cloth” nag Key

“ne arraso” I finish my breakfast and start to do the laundry. I start to enter the laundry room with all the dirty clothes, the laudry room is so scary and it’s a little dark and it only have one yellow bulp. I found a dirty teddy bear in the laundry room and I just wash it because I thought it is Aby’s teddy bear. I finished my work and start to get put from that scary laundry room and BRukkKkk!! All the basket which I put properly before are falling down from it’s place, I just leave out a sigh and start to put it back and again it fall I just look at it and run to the house.

“this house is so scary we have to move out from here” I said while resting my body on the sofa.

“yes we have to I don’t like this house, it’s not safe” add Key.

“but what can we do now? Appa already pay for this house atleat we have to stay for minimum another 3 or 4 months” said Onew hyung

“rrAAAaarrGgGghhhHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!”

“ABY!!!!!”

 

What happen with Aby?? Find out on the next chapter.. Oieblinkkk…