chap13: Necklace

The House

 

-Aby POV-

After 30 minutes driving finally we are arrived at the water park, it’s really big. I’m getting so excited because it’s been a long time we are not swimming together like this, of course because of the weather and my brothers are Korea representative boy band and blaaa blaa…. I change my cloth into a bikini which Key oppa bought for me in LA. Actually I feel embarrassed wearing this kind of thing but he keep forcing me with such a ridiculous reason.

-flash back-

Key: “you are SHINee’s little sister, you are diva’s little princess so you have to wear     this” he start to pass me a paper bag.

Me : “what?? Bikini?? But…b-but….. ahhh ne arraso”

Key: “yeayy that’s my princess” he start to dance around and give a poppo on my forehead.

-ends of flash back-

I walk out from the changing room and found all my oppas standing in front of girls changing room and all girls eyes are on them.

“why you wearing that ugly towel?” ask Key oppa taking out the towel.

“no don’t!! Im shy” answer me trying to keep my towel.

“why you feel shy?? You just wearing a bikini Aby” laugh Key oppa.

“what bikini? Show me” said Onew oppa. I open my towel and show him the bikini which I wear it right now.

“mwooh?? Since when you are wearing a bikini? Cover your tummy” Onew oppa start to covering me with his body.

“Key oppa forced me he said it looks good with me” I said with a pout.

“Key….” Onew oppa start to give Key oppa a glare.

“what?? Come on hyung it’s an expensive bikini me and Taemin is the one who choose it” said Key oppa proudly. I give out a sigh and the laughing at me.

“aigoo chincha kyeopta, don’t worry you look good with that. But how Key can know Aby’s size?” laugh  Jonghyun oppa ruffling my hair.

“Key hyung forced me to tried it……. It’s so embarrassing I can’t believe seeingmy self wearing a bikini” add Taemin oppa covering his face.

“mwooh?? Hahaha Taeminis wearing a bikini kekeke” Minho oppa cannot handle his laugh and he received a little punch from Taemin oppa.

We rode almost all of the rides already. I feel so tired but still I feel so excited, so I rest my body on the beach bench.

“tired already?” teased Minho oppa and start to give a massage on my leg.

“aniya.. ahh it feels so good” I shakes my head and start to close my eyes for a while.

“Aby come here the waves are coming” shout Taemin oppa from the river pool. So I get up from my chair and jump to the pool.

 -Jonghyun POV-

I just get back from buying some foods and drinks, I take a sit for a while and I found something I know, I take it and it’s Aby’s necklace. OMG!! She’s in danger, I run as fast as I can but Aby is already jump to the pool and she start to sink. I want to jump to the pool but I cannot move my leg I just frozing there watching my sister sinking. I see Onew hyung jump to the pool and bring Aby to the bench but still I cannot move my leg, but suddenly I see something weird coming out from the pool, OH MY GOD!! It’s a head a little girl head, I try to scream but no one’s hear me until I feel someone tap my shoulder.

“what are you doing here? Aby was sinking at the pool before and you just stand there?” snapped Key.

“I cannot…. Woahh I can speak and move again” i cheer and run towards Aby.

“YA!!” he shout from the back.

-Onew POV-

I lay Aby on the bench and start to slap her slightly but she still unconscious. I look at her neck and her necklace is missing I search everywhere but I cannot find it.

“hyung how’s Aby?” ask Jonghyun trying to catch up his breath.

“did you see her necklace?” I said while busy searching around Aby’s necklace.

“yess I put it here.. uhh wait.. it’s not there someone stole it” said Jonghyun start to panic.

“othoke?? That girl will come back to Aby’s body” Key also start to join Jonghyun.

“molla we have to be hurry”

 

So will Aby be alright this time? Find out on the next chapter Oieblinkkk…