Chap10: 1985

The House

 

-Aby POV-

Ohh how great my life is living in a such weird house, being haunted by a little ghost, called crazy by Onew oppa, and now im having such a weird fever. Bruises keep coming from my body but doctor said nothing wrong with me only a little bit fever I have. I just laying all day in my room alone expecting I’ll be healthy soon so Key umma can allow me at least to watch Tv…. This morning I was trying hard to watch Tv.

 

-flash back-

Me: Oppa can I watch Tv?? I feel much better now ( I put such a big smile on my        face)

Key: you feel better let me check. (he start to take a thermometer and put it inside my ears) no young lady you still having a fever… haha you are not going to pass that easy…

Me: but… but…. I feel much better…. (I take out my secret weapon which always works on another oppa)

Key: your kitty eyes is not going to works on me do it to Jonghyun. Now go take a rest. (he start to drag me to my room)

Me: Andwe!! Im bored….. (I try so hard to stay in my position)

Key: NO!!! (he start to hold me up like im a sack of rice and bring me to my room)

-end of flash back-

 

Uhhh im so dead…..!! I want to watch Tv so slowly  sneak out from my room.

“OMG!!!!” I hear Key oppa screaming from 2min oppa’s room.

“what happen?” I kick out the door like a man, but Key oppa immediately close Taemin oppa’s laptop.

“nope nothing happen” lied Minho oppa.

“liar!!! Come on what was happening?” I walk towards them with such a curious expression.

“we were watching a movie yeah yeah we were watching a movie and suddenly Key hyung scream like that” said Taemin oppa awkwardly.

“what movie a horror movie?? Can I watch it too??” I try to open the laptop but Key oppa close it.

“we are watching a grown up movie” snapped Key oppa I see Taemin and Minho oppa trying hard to control their laugh.

“grown up movie?? Errrr fine then im not interested…. You guys such I y oppa” I said walking out from their room.

 

-Taemin POV-

“err fine im not interested… you guys such a y oppa” said Aby walking out from my room.

“ohh hyung grown up movie what is that??” I finally burst in laugh.

“I have no choice you are the one who make me to do this” mumble Key hyung.

“hahaha great choice hyung” laugh Minho hyung.

“okay back to the topic, how you find that article Taemin?” said Key hyung while opening my laptop again.

“I just type Old Town neighborhood and this article is coming out” answer me while trying to open back that article.

“so a little girl was die blaa… blaa.. bla… bla… in 13 B house” mumble Minho hyung reading the article.

“who’s house is 13 B?? wait a minute. WHAT!!! THAT’S OUR HOUSE” yell Key hyung taking over the laptop.

“when?? When and how did she die?” my voice start to crack out.

“july 30th 1985 they said they cannot find her dead body” said Key hyung his voice start to crack like mine too.

“what’s the meaning??” ask me a little bit confused.

“that’s mean she was die here in this house and no one can found her dead body pabo!!” answer Minho hyung flicking my head.

“wait there is a picture here…..” Key hyung start to show us the picture of that little girl.

“umm she looks so umm scary??” mumble Minho hyung.

“don’t you think see becoming a ghost here??” ask Key hyung scaring me.

“YA!! HYUNG!! ENOUGH!! Im scared I don’t want to sleep in my bed alone tonight im going to stay in Onew hyung’s room” I said walking out from my room, but I feel scared to climb down the stairs so I just walk to Aby’s room but when I walk passing the empty hall there is a little girl sitting there and suddenly the piano is played by it self I scream and run to Aby’s room.

“Oppa.. oppa gwenchana??” ask Aby shaking me slightly.

“g-ghost little girl… piano…” I start to shaking like a chihuahua.

“is she the one who sits in the hall??” ask Aby, I think for a while how can she know it? Is it her??

“y-yes how can you know that?” I sit up straightly in front of her.

“uhhh because ahh nevermind you’ll think im crazy and you guys will bring me to that stupid Doctor Clara again” mumble Aby.

“no.. no.. no please.. please… I’ll help you to watch Tv then” I start to offer her a very stupid offer that might kill me.

“chincha?? Okay than. That little girl is the one who I was talking to you guys, did she show her face to you?” ask Aby scaring me more.

“ani wae?? What’s wrong with her face??” I shake her slightly.

“scary…. AAAA!!! SHE IS BEHIND YOU” I start to jump and hug her really tight

“gotcha… im just kidding oppa no one’s behind you” laugh Aby

“you little Minnie!!!” I start to tickle her but suddenly her face is turning so pale.

“Aby?? Aby what’s wrong?? Don’t scare me now, I’ll kill you if you do that” but she just laying besides me without any sound.

“Aby???” I look at her and suddenly such a big smile growing from her pale face.

“so you love me?? You gonna marry me?? We sleep in one bed already.. Nindy loves you oppa” she hug me really tight.

“come on Aby it’s not funny at all” I try to push her out of my body but she’s not moving and she start groaning like 2 days ago.

“im Nindy!!! IM NINDY!!!!” she pull my hair and start hitting me.

“HYUNG!!!!!!”

 

So will they believe what was happening in their house? Find out in the next chapter Oieblinkkk…