chap7: Clue

The House

 

-Minho POV-

I slowly open the door and Aby is still sleeping there peacefully, I lay next to her and she start to open her eyes

“good morning baby girl how’s your sleep last night?” I her long hair and kiss her forehead.

“uhh im so tired, my body is aching” she pull her blanket back and fall back to sleep. I climb down to the living room and everybody is having a meeting right now

“how is she?” ask Key. “she’s fine the bruises is not there anymore” I take a sit next to Taemin and joining him playing play station.

-Aby POV-

Minho oppa is walking out of my room already, my body is aching badly and my eyes are still heavy also but I cant sleep I know that little girl is standing there in the corner of my room but I try to ignore her and pretend I didn’t see her. Suddenly she walk towards me and start my hair.

“please.. don’t disturb me im so tired I know you want to play with me but I cant handle this anymore” tears slowly coming through my cheeks.

“mianhe… im hurt” she sit on my bed and start to show her bruises on her neck

“you are hurt?? What happen to you?” I ask her while slowly her hair she hold my hand and I feels like moving to another world because it look so old?

“AHHH!!! Appa im so sorry I didn’t mean it” I heard a little girl crying and screaming from the living room, I slowly walk to the living room and see a little girl being hit by her father using a stick I try to hold my tears and hide.

“you such a bad girl!!! Why you broke my favorite mug!!!!” shout the father keep hitting that little girl, he take his cigarette and start torturing his daughter with that hot burning cigarette.

“ahhh appa appoh….” Cry that little girl even more.

“stop crying!!!!” that scary father start to kicking his daughter like a ball, Im so scared and run back to my room, please bring me back to my life please… please….

-Onew POV-

“please.. please.. please….” cries Aby writhing on her bed.

“Aby.. Aby.. irona….” I  start to shake her body slightly and put her on my lap she hug me and start to burst in tears.

“Aby what’s wrong why you are crying like this?” I said trying my best to calm her down.

“I know what she feels now, we have to safe her, she will die if her father keep abuse her like that” she start talking non sense

“shush Aby calm down…. I don’t understand what are you talking about, who is that girl? Where did you see her??” I hold her body facing me

“I don’t know who is she, she always come to play with me, and this morning she said she is hurt, and- and I saw her being tortured by her father” explain her half sobbing.

“aww maybe it just a dream Aby, no one being hurt don’t worry” I hug her tight in my arm and her hair.

“no!! it’s not oppa please believe me this time” snapped her.

“okay, okay arraso now lets eat our lunch everybody is waiting for us” I bring her to the dining table and she start to eat her lunch.

“hyung what’s wrong with Aby she looks so tired and why her eyes are swollen like that?” whisper Key who is sitting beside me.

“I think we need to bring her to see a doctor. She start to talk non sense”

“Mwohh.. hyung she’s not crazy!!!!” he whisper a little bit louder to me

“im not saying that she is crazy kibum, I just want to make sure that she is alright”

 

So what will happen next ?? find out on the next chapter Oieblinkkk…