Chap19: she's there

The House

 

-Onew POV-
 

Disappeared! Wahh she has really disappeared!!

I sighed in relief and walked back to my room. I the radio in high volume and started to take a bath.

“News today; There was an accident near Busan”
I kept scrubbing my body and listened to the news until I heard a weird voice coming from the radio.

I thought someone was changing the radio station or something, but when I took a look at my room, no one is there!
Ohh! Maybe there’s a problem from the radio station..

I continued bathing and listening to the radio again.

“You guys better watch out im back, NINDY IS BACK!!!” a scary girl voice screaming from my radio.
I quickly grabbed my towel and ran to the living room.

“YA!! YA!! She’s back, she’s here, radio.. radio” I said while trying to catch my breath.

 

“Uhh hyung so funny~ Don’t try to scare us, hyung!!” chuckle Minho.

“I AM NOT!! She was saying that we better watch out, coz she’s back” I said desperately.

 

-Aby POV-

Finally she’s gone!! I kept rolling on my bed and checking my phone.

“From: Terry Unnie

Hey kiddo wanna hang out tonight?”

“From: Aby

Sounds good :)”

“From: Terry Unnie

Arraso I’ll pick you up at 7 okay? dress well!! See yaa~”

I kept my phone for charging and headed to my closet.

I wore jeans and my favorite chicken hoodie and walked to the dressing table to put some powder on.

“HEY! LONG TIME NOT PLAYING WITH YOU” was written on the mirror using a red lipstick.
I ran to the living room and finding all my oppas are talking.

“Haha! So funny! Who wrote that stupid words on my dressing table?” I asked giving out a fake laugh.

“What words?” asked Key oppa.

“you better see it by yourself then, oppa” I snapped and crossed my arms.

He climbed up to my room and started shouting from my room.

“There’s nothing here! Where are the words?” I run back to my room and check on the dressing table and yeah the words were not there.

“B-but.. It was there!” I said with a pout.

“Or maybe, she’s back” chuckled Key oppa teasing me.

“Ahh molla.. I'm going with Terry unnie, bye” I walk out from my house and enter Terry unnie’s car.

“Hey!! How are you doing?”  she asked with a big grin on her face.

“Not fine.. Not fine at all...” I said while crossing my arms.

“Ahh.. waeyo? Is it about your oppa? Ohh how’s that ghost girl?”

“They start unbelieving me again that I saw something on my mirror. And about the ghost yeah I think she’s back and started insulting me again!! I feel like I wanna move out from that house, but its kinda hard..” I said leave out a frustrated sigh.

“You can stay in my house if you want~” she said while focusing herself on the road.

“You just know my oppas are or what? They are not going to let me go! I'm being threatened like a baby and they wont let me sleep over in your home!” I replied while looking to the car mirror. And I saw shocked me!!
There’s a girl behind the car.

“Unnie!! Did you see that?” I asked, focusing on the mirror.

“See what?” she asked while looking at me.

“Ahh.. Nothing.. Just forget it..” but that girl was still there.

Aigoo what am I thinking! It must be just a normal girl!
 

I knock my head abit but, when I looked back at the mirror, I suddenly saw that girl floating from her place!!

I screamed hard as I covered my eyes.

“Aby!! Aby!! Gwenchana??” asked Terry unnie while shaking my body slightyly.

 

So is Aby alright?? Find out on the next chapther.. Oieblinkkk