chap8: Doctor Appointment

The House

 

-Aby POV-

“Aby get ready!!” shout Onew oppa from the living room.

“uhh.. where are we going?” I get up from my bed and walk to my closet.

“It’s a secret just get ready ppaliwa…” aishh chincha im tired already and he forced me to get ready fast, so I change my PJ’s and heading to the living room.

“im done…” my mood becoming so off today.

“ne arraso, Key Taemin ppaliwa!!! We are waiting in the car okay” we enter the car and I take a sit next to Jonghyun oppa.

“actually where we gonna go oppa?” I said while putting my head on Jjong’s oppa shoulder.

“you have to see a doctor Aby” said Onew oppa in such a serious tone, and Taemin oppa is ttrying hard to handle his laugh.

“but waeyo?? Im not sick im perfectly healthy” i said with a pout I hate doctor so much…

“because you keep talking and acting like a 7 years old girl lately…” snapped Onew oppa.

“Mwoohh!! Oppa I don’t even remember what I did!!! And about this morning incident it was real oppa, are you not believing me that much?” I start to explode

“hyung do you thing you are too much hyung, maybe she is right, something happen in that house” said Jonghyun oppa worrying me.

“no Jonghyun I do this for her, I don’t want something bad happen to her” I just stay quiet staring out side the window after 15 minutes of silence finally we are arrive in a place? I don’t know what place is it, it looks so peaceful and quiet.

“anyeonghaseo you must be Aby right, im Doctor Clara nice to meet you” she greet me nicely I greet her back and follow her to her room.

“so what’s happen?? You can share with me” ask doctor Clara politely

“Onew oppa think im crazy because he said I keep acting like a 7 years old girl and this morning I was talking non sense” I leave out a sigh and staring outside the window.

“can I know what did you say this morning?” she look at me in a curious way.

“since I move to this house I keep seeing a little girl roaming around the house even all my oppa can see her except Onew oppa, and this girl keep asking me to play with her and I cant remember anything until the next morning Onew and Jonghyun oppa said we were playing patient-doctor thingy which I hate the most, and 2 days after that little girl coming again to me and suddenly her face becoming so scary and again I cant remember anything until this morning she comeback to me she said she was hurt and she showing me bruises on her body and puff im in another world, she was being tortured by her father, I wake up and said to Onew oppa to safe her and he said it just my dream and now he forced me to meet you here” I explain everything to her because im not crazy!!! Im perfectly fine…..

“umm okay thank you for your sharing I’ll talk to your brother later” I walk out from her room and sit in the waiting room.

“so how is it Aby??” ask Taemin oppa.

“uhhh it was im not crazy you guys making me so pissed off today” snapped me.

“mianhe Aby I’ve tried to stop Onew hyung but still…” said Key oppa with a limp

“nahh gwenchana maybe he is right, im getting crazy these days I even cant remember what was happening to me”

-Onew POV-

Me and Jonghyun come inside the doctor room to ask about the result but the doctor said she is fine, nothing happen with her. I still cannot believe it, if she’s fine why she acted like that, but she also not acting like that every time, we thanked doctor Clara and walk back to the waiting room.

“so what she said hyung?” ask Minho, Key and Taemin running towards me.

“she is alright nothing happen with her…” I see Aby sitting there alone just staring at the window.

“Aby mianhe…” I sit next to her and hug her thin body.

“gwenchana.. just try to believe us oppa im not crazy we are not crazy…” whisper her while hugging me back.

-Minho POV-

Nothing happen with Aby or maybe she get possessed by that little girl??

“Key don’t you think she got possessed??” I slowly whisper to Key.

“possessed?? Possess by?? But how??” mumble Key

“I don’t know about it yet we have to find out about that house I don’t want something bad happen to us” I said entering the car.

“yeah you are right. But just keep it as our secret first I don’t want Onew hyung to know about it yet other wise he will call us crazy and bring us to the doctor” .

“nae arraso”

 

So can they find out what was happening inside their house?? Find out on the next chapter Oieblinkkk…