chap 20: the end

The House

 

-Key POV-

 

#knock knock#

I walk to the door and find Terry grasping Aby in her hand.

“I thought you guys are going somewhere, whats wrong with Aby?” Terry pass Aby to me, Aby just staring the floor without saying anything.

“I think she saw the ghost… and I don’t know after she said she saw something she becoming like this, you better keep eyes on her and I have to go now” she waved and drive off. I sit Aby on the sofa and trying to get her attention but she just staring her palm. I think she just getting shocked after seeing Nindy again so I just leave her alone and go to my room.

 

-Jonghyun POV-

 

My phone suddenly ringing and it’s only a stupid missed call, I look at the time and it’s 12pm, Aby suppose to be home at this time. I checked on Aby’s room but she’s not there, I slowly get down to the kitchen and find Aby standing in front of the fridge.

“Aby what you doing?” she turned her face and give me a smile and as I walking towards her I just realize shes holding a knife and about to cut her pulse.

“ABY NO!!” she drops the knife and shakes her head, I run down and hug her tightly in my arms.

“YA!! What are you thinking?” she start to sobs on my chest and mumble something.

“I don’t know oppa it just happen like that, im scared” she told me about what see saw that night and I realize that she’s back Nindy is back. I comfort Aby for a while and end it up sleeping with her.

 

-next morning-

#ringggg ringgg ringgg#

I rushed out from my room to pick up the phone but Onew hyung is already picking up the phone, I throw my body to the couch as trying to get my half soul who’s still in my dream land, after several minutes Onew hyung hung the phone and nicely sit on my back.

“akkk hyung my back!!! Get off!!!” groan me as slapping his big .

“who’s phoning?” add me, he finally move his from my back and sit next to me.

“aunt Kareen, she’ll stay for awhile with us because his husband is leaving for army”

“so? Why she have to stay with us?” i sit up straight and lock eyes with hyung.

“she’s pregnant pabo!!! Ppali wake up the others and clean the guess room!!” he flick my head and run away. Tsk.. this old man why he’s turning into second Key now, I take some pan and spoon with me and climb upstairs.

 

-Taemin’s POV-

 

IRONA!!! YOU SLEEPY HEAD WE HAVE A TASK TO DO!!!

I pull the blanket over my body as I heard that annoying sounds.

“I SAID WAKE UP!” I can feel Jonghyun hyung kicking my as banging the spoon into the pan to make an annoying sound.

“mmmm still 8 o’clock” answer Minho hyung who’s sleeping across me.

“aunt Kareen is coming so we have to do some cleaning ppali irona!!” he yells like a mad + hungry dinassour, I rolled out of my bed and run to the living room. Key hyung waving to me with his hair puffing in the air and Aby focusing her eyes to the Tv.

“how long she’ll stay hyung?” I get the glass from his hand and drink it.

“huh? Molla she didn’t say anything about that, she just saying that she’s 8 months pregnant” he give me a glare and take his glass back.

“8 MONTHS! What if she deliver her baby here.. I mean it’s snowing already and it’s hard to drive the car when it’s snows a lot” Key hyung start to worries endlessly.

“that’s why she’ll stay here because she knew that we can help her and we are not leaving in the village when there’s no ambulance or something Key chill out! Taemin bring some juice for your Key hyung, im going to clean the room” I pour some juice and give it to Key hyung as Onew hyung said and sit on the couch.

“army will take like 2 years OMG!!” he take the juice and sip it in a blink.

“hyung calm down and it will be nice right to have another baby in the house?”

“what do you mean another baby?” snap Aby.

“we got you as our baby and we are going to have another baby again” Key hyung laughs along with me but as soon as we see Aby glaring at as we both stop laughing and run to the guess room to help Onew hyung.

#knock knock knock#

I rushed to the door and find aunt Kareen standing with the bags with her.

“annyeonghaseo aunty get in it’s cold out there” I help her with her bag and leads her to the living room. The others are greeting her as letting her to sit on the sofa.

“woah aunty your baby bump is so big now! Can I feel it?” ask Minho hyung who’s focusing on aunty’s big belly.

“sure go ahead minho” she take his hand and put it on her belly, the other hyungs are watching in amazement while waiting for their turn including me XD.

“you must be tired, boys help her bring her bags” Onew hyung lead us to the guess room, me and Jonghyun hyung feels like a bell boy but since we saw our aunty we feel happy.

“woah the room is so nice^^ thank you kids and sorry for burdening you” bow her.

“nah aunty it’s okay if you need something let us know okay^^” say Jonghyun hyung bowing back and leaving her room.

A week passed by quickly and Aby become so happy because she said Nindy is no more showing her self to her, today aunty cook a special dinner for us see cook nicely just like umma.

“ah I’m so happy” say Key hyung randomly.

“haha why oppa? Let me guess is it because you don’t have to cook?” he nods and everyone burst out in laughter.

“okay kids let’s clean the dishes” says Onew hyung with a fierce power, but aunt stand up and help him instead.

“ahh I’m dizzy” she hold tight to the table as her pale going paler and paler.

“aunty gwenchanayo? Shall we bring you to the doctor? Oppa!! Help her!!” the hyung are helping her out but suddenly she just passed out lucky the hyungs can support her body and bring her to her room.

“oppa otthokae??” worries Aby.

“take a perfume or something which has strong smell it will help” she bring her perfume and hold it near aunty’s nose and within 5 minutes she start to open her eyes.

“aunty can you hear me?” ask Minho hyung, she nods and look at as weirdly.

“what happened to me?” she tries to get up but we tell her to keep laying down.

“you passed out when trying to help me washing the dishes, just resting now aunty maybe you are too tired” she gave us a nod and we walk out from her room.

 

-Minho’s POV-

 

After the day that aunty passed out I never feel anything strange in our house anymore. The house aura becomes brighter and everyone live happily like before, maybe Nindy is scared with pregnant lady? Haha I don’t know and don’t want to know, just enjoy :D

 

so where's Nindy? can you guess where's she???

 

 

A/N:

my first horror story finally finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HUAHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I AM^^

ANYWAY im going to write a SEQUEL to this story^^ *WHAT?? SEQUEL!! I'LL TAKE AGES TO FINISHED IT*

I'll post it as soon as i'm ready okay XD thank you for reading my story and please guess where's Nindy right now the winner will get a kiss from me OTL

anyway thank you for reading my story until the end 

with a lots of love

OIEBLINKKK