chap15: Aby???

The House

 

-Taemin POV-

“rrAAaarrgGGhhghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” we immediately jump from the sofa and run to Aby’s room. We found her crying and writhing like someone smack her body. All hyungs tried to calm her down but still she crying like that her body is full of sweat and her pulse is start showing out.

“Aby…. Aby.. what’s wrong??” ask Key hyung with a tremble voice.

“urggghh urghh a-appoh….” She groan while crying.

“which part? Aby don’t scared us” beg Key hyung but suddenly her body is pulled into the air and fall again to her bed and her face is changing into a calm and blank face.

“Aby? Gwenchana?” I said while shaking her body slightly.

“nan gwenchana” she nods with a limp.

“you sure?” ask Jonghyun hyung.

“I want my teddy” she pout.

“teddy?? What teddy I thought you don’t like that kind of things” answer Onew hyung.

“is it your teddy?” ask Minho hyung passing her an old teddy bear, she just give out a nod and start to play with it.

“hyung where did you find that teddy?” I whisper to Minho hyung.

“when I do the laundry this morning I found it so I just wash it”

“but since when she like that kind of doll?” asked me.

“molla… actually im curious also I never seen that teddy before” added him.

-Key POV-

Aby start to play with her teddy bear, since when she like teddy bear and why that teddy bear looks so old and I never seen that before… I walk downstairs to make Aby’s favorite dish udon with mushroom and some seaweed. Actually I still feel a little bit scared with the kitchen but I don’t want it to take over my mind. After I finished cooking a climb back to her room with a bowl of udon.

“Aby oppa cooks your favorite dish” I said with a big smile on my face.

“what did you cook?” she start to crawl towards me.

“mushroom udon” I said trying to feed her but she shakes her head and cover .

“I don’t like mushroom!!! Euww it stinks!!!” she yell and hide behind her blanket. Why she becoming childish like this and she love mushroom too much.. or maybe she just joking.

“alright then I will tell Jonghyun to eat it” I start to but she seems doesn’t care with it and continue playing with her teddy.

“YA!! Why you ignore me…” I said while take her teddy bear away from her.

“because I HATE YOU!! Now go away from my room and take that stinky food with you!!” she start to shout.

“you don’t want to eat my food fine then I wont cook for you anymore!!” I said leaving her room.

“Key why you look so mad like that?” ask Onew hyung from the living room.

“Aby has change!! She ignore me, she doesn’t want to eat my dish, she hates mushroom, and the best she becoming so harsh and childish!!!” I start to explode.

“ahh really maybe she’s not in her mood” laugh Onew hyung. I just ignore him and walk to my room. I lay back on my bed and start thinking. Why she becoming like this?? She never say no if I cook her mushroom udon.

“yoebo im hungry” pout Jonghyun jumping to my bed.

“just eat Aby’s mushroom udon it’s on the table” I said with a mad tone.

“YA!! What’s wrong with your voice yoebo? I thought it’s Aby’s favourite” he shout at me.

“molla, she said she hates mushrooms because it stinks!! I don’t know why she change like this” I start to explode.

“are you sure it’s Aby?” asked him scaring me.

“of course.. ehh wait a minute she never play harsh on us and she love mushroom so much” answer me while thinking.

“that’s what im talking about pabo…. We have to find out is it her or not” said Jonghyun hyung while flicking my head.

 

-Taemin POV-

I just arrived at home and I bring a slice of cake for Aby, so I walk to her room but I feel so happy at the same time because I don’t feel any weird feeling anymore and when I pass the empty hall no more that scary little girl.

“Aby, oppa is home!! Chaa I bring you a slice of cake” I said while sitting on her bed but she just ignore me behind her blanket.

“Aby are you falls to sleep?” I slowly start to open the blanket and I found her eating something, blood is everywhere and it smells a lot.

“YA!! What you eating there?” I take a look at her hand and found a rat in her hand.

“Aby!! Are you mad??” I shout to her while throwing the rat away and wipe , she just sit there quietly and playing with her teddy bear.

“Aby look at me. Why you becoming like this?” I said while shaking her body slightly. She give me a glare with such a scary glare, she hold my hand and start to bite it. I scream and accidently push her she fall from her bed and her head is hitting the floor hardly and blood is start streaming.

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

What is wrong with Aby? Is she gonna be alright? Find out on the next chapter.. Oieblinkkk….

A/N:

I don’t know why I feel so happy and feels being loved with you guys thank you for always supporting me and giving me such a sweet comment I hope you can enjoy my story