chap18: Bracelet?

The House

 

-Aby POV-

I dress my self as soon as I wake up and head downstairs, I see Key oppa and Jonghyun oppa sitting around  that fake Aby, and again she’s hugging her teddy bear. I cant understand how come my brother can think that she’s me, I mean look at her she looks so awful with that teddy bear.

“ohh good morning Aby” smile Taemin oppa as he give me a glass of milk.

“ahh yeah good morning oppa, you are not joining them feeding that awful kid” I rolled my eyes and sit on the bar.

“euww im not stupid like Key and Jonghyun hyung so here’s our plan” he chuckled and start to whisper his plan.

“are you sure it going to works?” I said while eating some cookies.

“yeah remember that necklace which you wore before? We will get another one and put it on her” explain Taemin oppa,  I just give him a nod as an answer and he start dragging me to a supermarket not too far from our house.

“YA!! Oppa you said you wanna take me to that ahjussi but why you bring me here?” I said while looking around the supermarket.

“it’s his shop pabo, ohh there he is wait for me here okay don’t move” so I stand next to the shop as he walked inside.

-Taemin POV-

I walk inside the shop and found that ahjussi already waiting for me, he handed me a bracelet made of wood and telling me what should I do next. I thanked him and walk out from his shop.

“othesoyo?” she linked arm with me as we walked home.

“don’t worry I can fixed it, we have to be fast” we run back home and I quickly run to Key hyung’s room and yes I found that fake Aby there.

“Taeminie where have you been?? You just disappear like that without telling me where to go!!” Key hyung start nagging at me.

“mianhe hyung I was went outside with another Aby to get some fresh air, ohh yeah and I bought something for Aby” I start working on my plan and sit next to fake Aby.

“why you hang out with that ghost Aby? Why not with me?” she said with a pout

“its because I wanna give you a surprise” I said and put the bracelet on her hand, and yeah the bracelet start to works that fake Aby start to screaming and rolling on the floor.

“YA!! Taemin what did you do?? Why she’s like that?” yell Key hyung while trying to catch Aby.

“hyung that’s not Aby shes” before I could finish my word that Aby suddenly disappear into the air. Both of us just freezing in our place.

“did you see that? She disappear, suddenly disappear!!!” said Key hyung and repeatly rubbing his eyes.

“yes, I cant belief it!!! It works” I smile and run to the living room.

“that teddy bear Aby has disappear, so this one is our real little baby hyung” I said while hugging Aby

“see I told you guys, im real, im not a ghost” snapped Aby

“yeah mianhe Aby” apologize Jonghyun hyung.

So what might happen next? Find out on the next chapter…. Oieblinkkk

A/N:

Im so sorry for not updating for such a long time *bow* jongmal mianheyo, but now im on my vacation now so yeah I can start writing again *dance around* so hope you enjoy my story and let me hear your voice if you love it.. with a lots of love Oieblinkkk I love you all