Lunch

The Adventures Of A Daydreamer

All the way to the cafeteria l couldn't help but grin.Of course the girls would glare at me walking with their oppas but the more they glared, the more l stuck my nose high up in the air.We arrived in the cafeteria and they went to get their food while l was to go to where Minji and l sat.

"Soojin-ah, you not getting any food?"Chanyeol asked.*Was he actually concerned?tehehe*

"Minji got my food and she's already seated."l informed him.

"Okay then, see yah" he went on to get his food.A bit dissapointed that he wasn't gonna sit with us but hell, l should know better, or so l thought.

I went over to the table Minji and l usually sit in the far right of the cafeteria.There we would stuff ourselves with food without worrying who's looking at the mountains of food we had or how we ate.

"Hey!Sorry l'm late" l said seating down opposite her .

"You should be, leaving me alone like that like a loner when l specifically told you to not be too late" she shoved the tray of food in my front as she ate her own food.

"You know how Heejoo is and besides Chanyeol oppa ended up coming so it got quite exciting.He told her off for how she was all like 'what's your motive hanging around with Chanyeol oppa' and for calling him oppa.You should have been there"

"I seriously can't stand her..."Minji was interrupted by a voice(s)."You guys don't mind if we sit here do you?"Baekhyun spoke as he scooted himself besides Minji.The rest of the guys just placed themselves there as if it was a perfectly normal thing, like they always sat there eveyday.

"Well you're already seating down, aren't you?"Minji kept her calm face.How she managed that,l will never know as l was nearly choking but was keeping it in.I was shocked as of why they all would come seat with us.They always sat on the middle table next to the so-called 'queenkas' of the school and now here they were squatting with us in the corner of the cafeteria when they could have a huge table in the middle to themselves.

I couldn't hold it anymore and soon l started coughing like choking.Before l knew it someone was patting my back lightly as he led out a bottle of water.I gulped the bottle of water as fast as l could and soon enough l was all better.

Chanyeol stopped patting my back and rubbed it in circles smoothly and spoke,"Aigoo Soojin-ah, eat slowly!The food isn't running away,is it?"My face heated up.He just had to say that didn't he.

"Awww, look at that.She is a beetroot already"Kai said as he peeked at 'my very beetroot face'.I didn't know what to say or do.Instead l just pretended to cough but l'm pretty sure it was clear l was pretending as it came out forced and l could see Minji trying to hide her laugh by munching on her food.

"Hey Soojin, how's been your lessons with Chanyeol?Is he doing you any good"Suho asked. "Yeah, he has actually.I'm better than l was a few weeks ago.All thanks to Chanyeol oppa"

"Calling him oppa already, are we?"Kai chuckled.And once again l found myself with nothing to say."Then what else would she call me?"Chanyeol's eyes twinkled.Oooos and aaaaahs could be heard from the table as they laughed along.Chanyeol oppa just winked when l managed to look at him wondering as to why he would say that.*Him and his wink, doesn't he know the impact of it on people like me*The room was getting hotter and hotter by the second.

"Mmmh, Soojin-ah, why don't we skip today's lessons instead?"Chanyeol oppa asked.*Why did he want to skip lessons all of a sudden.Omo, don't tell me l still was that bad and he was giving up already*All sorts of thoughts ran through my mind before l realised l hadn't answered him only to be brought back to earth by Sehun.

"To earth with you, noona"he waved his hand in front of me."Oh uh eh, um yeah, if you think it's for the best then fine by me.You're the tutor after all"my answer was all over the place.How could it not be when l wasn't going to be spending time with him today.

"So instead you will come watch us practice,right?"he asked. "Eh?"

"Yeah, we have to perfom for this School Festival and so we've been kinda practicing a lot recently since its only a couple weeks away."D.O finally looked up from his tray fo food.I felt bad, there l was complaining about not seeing him when he's actually been missing practice so he could just tutor me.Their band was really good if l might add.If you heard them play you seriously wouldn't think they were just an amateur high school band.They played at professional level and no,l'm not biased.*I think*

"So you've been missing practice so you could just tutor me?"l asked him."Hey, it's nothing.I told you l'd rather tutor you didn't l?"he smiled yet again and the butterflies in my stomach were doing that flippy floppy thingy as always.

"Thank you" l gratefully smiled. "So you will come with us won't you?"Baekhyun asked.

"Um yeah sure, why not."l quickly nodded before being kicked underneath the table by Minji.I looked up to her and she had her leaving-me-for-them-again face.I felt bad.It was true.Minji and l didn't hang out as much as we usually did mainly because l would stay after school with Chanyeol oppa.But at he same time l couldn't let this opportunity pass,could l?

And before l could respond in any way, Baekhyun chipped in,"You will be coming with us too,right Minji"I looked  at Minji and her face didn't give away anything.Everyone paid their attention to her and whether she finally said it because she felt under pressure or because she really wanted to, l will never know but at last she answered.

"Fine, l'll come with"she smiled."Yahooooooo" everyone cheered as we earned more evils from the rest of the students.Who cared anyway, we sure as hell didn't.

"Awesome, so we'll meet you guys after school at the front gates and we'll go together"Suho concluded.

We all nodded as everyone sat up to go to our different classes as the bell had already rung.*Can life get any better than this, l didn't think so.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just had to update for you guys, more of a thank you for the subscribers really.Anywho hope you enjoy and please do comment.

#kpopian'#