Chapter 11

The Adventures Of A Daydreamer

"The best way to produce an outstanding essay is to put yourself in the story.Imagine yourself as the narrator, what would happen to you and how you would likely to overcome that certain thing.That way you will be able to express your inner thoughts that..."Mr Lee's voice echoed in the classroom.His voice was quite deep and the way his hands moved around while explaining showed just how much he wastrying for everyone to understand.

I was in another of his Literature lessons and this time we were doing creative writing.I couldn't have been happier as l loved it more than anything else.

Although Chanyeol oppa was in this class with me as well, l tended to actually concetrate and take notes, listening to every bit.And the results were always rewarding, l always had a pass and that was no exception.Just like how Chanyeol oppa always had an A* in Statistics, l always had an A* in Literature.

His lesson went on for another quarter an hour before the bell finally rang dismissing the students.It was hometime but l had my tutoring with oppa.I hadn't seen him at lunch and Literature had been the only lesson that we had together on that particular day.

" Hey Soojin, you coming?"Canyeol oppa asked as he headed out to the study hall.

"Yeah sure, just packing up my stuff.Be right there!"l quickly said.He nodded and told me he would go on ahead first and set everything up.

Truth is l was delaying packing my stuuf because l needed the loo but was just too embarassed to tell him that.*Me and my shameless loose bladder*.After he went out l went out to the loo before going to the study hall as well.

"There you are, thought you were fed up with me already"

"Believe me l did think of escaping but l just couldn't do it when l imagined the look on your face"Not so true by the way but hey, l just needed to say that for some reason.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhht"he said as if to say 'l know you'd never do that' which was quite true to be honest.

"Hehehe.Hey, you're wearing glasses?"l asked him.I had noticed it before but it hadn't really registered in my mind.Yep. l'm kinda slow like that.

"You mean you've actually noticed now?"I nodded without saying anything else."Why?"l then continued to ask.

"Because they make me look smart,don't you think so too"he smiled as he lifted his glassed on his nose.

chanyeolie.jpg?w=700&h=

*No Chanyeol, not smart but extremely HOTT with capitals and a double t*But of course l would never say that out loud."But you're smart already"l managed to say. "Meh, they just add the 'it' factor, don't you think so too?"

"I guess, but you look good anyway"l complemented him.It wouldn't hurt, right?

"You mean l look good in them or they look good on me?"he asked.I didn't think there would be any difference to be honest, after all he was still wearing them and the results were still the same.

"Either way, you complement each other well and like you said, they add the 'it' factor"l quoted him.

"Thanks" he had managed to say.I had been so tempted to say no need to thank me as you look good in everything, l bet even a tutu but l knew l had boundaries, l had to contain myself.

With that we started going through some past exam papers, those questions l didn't know, he would help me go through the whole chapter again.*What a saint he is*

After what seemed like ages of my head spinning with formulas ad whatnot, we were done for the day and were heading home talking randomly as usual.It was comfortably silent for a bit until he spoke up.

"What are you doing this Saturday?"

"Nothing planned yet, why?"l asked."Then would you do me the honour of letting me take you out for the day?"he stopped walking as we had reached my house and turned to look at me.

A kaleidoscope of brilliant colours washed over me and l steadied myself by clutching onto my backpack tightly.If not so l would have gone into a massive spazz as to which he would probably change his mind.That l would not have.Rainbow colours were all over.

"Saturday"l whispered.I couldn't quite remember well but l think l had made plans with Minji.

"Yes, this Saturday unless you would rather not..."

"No!Yes.I mean yes, of course!"I took a massive gulp of air.

"Yes, as in"he trailed off for me to finish."Saturday it is"l finished off.*Mianhe Minji-ah*

"Okay then, l'll be going now.See you tomorrow Soojin-ah"he waved as he walked backwards.I waved back until his back had vanished underneath the nightsky before breaking into a mode of spazzes.I just had to.

"Sweetie, you alright?"my mother's head poked from inside folllowed by my father's balding head."We heard screams from inside and thought something was wrong"she explained.

"Yep,l'm fine.More than fine actually.Extremely fine if l might add.."

"We get it, you're more than fine.Now come on in inside"father said as he ushered me in.*Saturday, here l come*