Typical Fangirling

The Adventures Of A Daydreamer

It was a typical spring Wednesday afternoon at Jukjeong High.The hallways were crowded with students going to and fro the restrooms while some were at their lockers getting their books ready for the next lesson.Among them were two girls;Kang Minji and l, Go Soojin.

"That's how l was planning it, so what do you think, huh"she asked me but as usual l was in my own paradise of dreamland.It was only after she had to scream at my face that l  finally paid attention to  her.

"Yah!You weren't even listening to me all this while, were you?"she snapped.I guiltily nodded,"Mianhe".

"And you call yourself a loyal friend when you can't even listen to me for a couple of minutes without zooming out"she fished out books from her locker.

"Mianhe chingu,l was just.."she cut me off,"Daydreaming of Park Chanyeol oppa for the umpteenth time today, l know"Guilty as charged l lowered my head in shame,

"What do we have next"l asked her."Seriouly Go Soojin, we're nearly halfway the school yet you still don't know that you have double Statistics with Mr Hwang.You have your timetable for goodness sake.I really do wonder why l'm friends with you"she closed her locker.

I groaned at the word Statistics.Truth be told ,l disliked loathed Statistics and the feeling was mutual because at the end of the day, it always messed up my report card.But then again,there are always perks to everythng,right?Well my reward for the torture of Statistics was none other than Park Chanyeol, who happened to sit right behind me.*Squeal*

"Speaking of Statistics, l meant to ask you,do you think he likes my backview?"l curiously asked ."Are you really asking me if Chanyeol thinks you've got a nice backview?"she raised a brow at me as l closed my locker as well."You really are shameless, arent you"and with that she stormed off to the Tech Department.Well it was worth a try.

"Hey,l've gotta know at some point, don't l?"l squeezed in the crowds and caught up with her."Whatever,l don't care"she rolled her eyes as she began her long rant about why l'm so obsessed with him and stuff.I wondered if she ever got tired of it as it was the same routine day in day out.Everything we talked about always rounded up with him.

"Speaking of the devil, there's your Prince Charming"she nodded at the group of guys that were coming our way,Exo-K.And there he was amongst them, probably the loudest,'my knight in shining armour' PARK CHANYEOL.

Yes,the Park Chanyeol.I'm pretty sure every school has one of those,different name perhaps, but they all have one.His big brown eyes that were accentuated by his curly dark brown hair, his very tall frame with broad shoulders that tapered into a perfect V at the waist.His milky white baby skin, ears that stuck out (which l found very attractive by the way-my kinda)and perfectly even white teeth,l had it all memorised in my brain.Despite all the cute baby looking features he had a very deep voice that l could recognise from anywhere, it was melody to my ears.He just had that effect on me.

Chanyeol was as always the loudest among his friends and his very deep voice overpowered all others.They were walking towards our direction and he was somewhat rapping as the rest were beatboxing and they took chances.My inner fangirl couldn't stand it, l was literally melting  inside and so were the rest of the girls.As if him just being there was not enough, he just had to wink-his usual habit.*Dude,my ovaries are bursting enough as it is.What more do you want me to do?*.I clutched my books to my chest dramatically and leaned on the lockers already in my own dreamland.

"Dude, snap out of it or else we will be late for Mr Hwang's lesson and l for sure won't be going for detention"Minji snapped.I glanced back t the diretion Exo was heading*Where were they going when class was that way and they were going the opposite way*.But l knew one thing for sure, they wouldn't skive especially Chanyeol.He was a Math genius and he loved Maths like no other and there was no way he would skive unless if he would be skiving with me and we would go somewhere together and there he would sweep me off my feet and...*Darn it Go Soojin,be focused for once*l stopped myself from daydreaming any longer.

I grumpily walked in class and took my seat and that is when l remembered, the last lesson we had, we had written a mock-exam and to my surprise l had actually attempted all the questions although the chances of me passing were less that 20%,l still was anticipting the results and Mr Hwang was giving us back our worksheets today.

I looked over to the other side of class and l did a 'fighting' sign with Minji.*l really needed to pass this for once althogh it was kinda too late*.Just then, he walked in and my inner fangirl couldn't help but spazz again.*The things you do to me,Park Chanyeol*.