Tutor

The Adventures Of A Daydreamer

Soon everyone took their seats and Mr Hwang strode in.He was a very short balding man in his late forties or so l thought.His voice was quite deep and very stern.Never in all my years at Jukjeong High had l seen him smile or at least show any emotion.He was the most feared teacher and his classes had always produced the best results the past years.*Not sure about now when he has me in his class*

I always feared that man especially since he caught Minji and l talking about how he was like an old grumpy bulldog.Never will l forget that day and not to count the countless number of times he caught me either sleeping or daydreaming in his classes.

He asked us to continue working through some problems as he recorded our mock-exam results im his big register.

"I've finished grading and recording your papers and as usual some of you did very well, some l'm dissapointed and some, l have no words for you at all."he said as he started handing out people their papers back.*Oh oh*

"As usual Chanyeol,l'm proud.Keep it up!"he handed him his paper and on it was an A as usual.No surprise there really.*Why does he have to be so perfect in everything?*

"And you Miss Go Soojin"he started.I always hated it when he called me that which was like everytime."If you didn't daydream or sleep in my classes l'm sure you'd do a better job.I'm dissapointed, as usual"he placed the answer sheet on my desk and on it was a big fat D with a bulging stomach or back or whatever you'd like to call it.I was dissapointed in myself as well but l just didn't get Statistics.This one time l had actually tried l had failed yet again.I sighed and just stared at the paper in front of me, my mind already shifting to somewhere else,the one place that made sense-dreamworld.

People,especially Minji, think l'm crazy for being in dreamland all the time but honestly speaking,l actually think they are crazier for thinking reality is a better place to be especially when l can't have Park Chanyeol by my side.

~~~~~~

"Hey"a voice suddenly called.The one voice l knew too well even from the deepest slumber.I looked back to meet eyes with Chanyeol.As usual his eyes were twinkling and a huge grin was plastered on his freakishly handsome face.It was after the lesson already home time.

"Oh hey Chanyeol.You alright?"l asked feeling giggity already."Yeah l am, you?"he smiled.

"Well if not for this, then l'd be perfectly fine"l raised my answer sheet embarrassed to the bone.*Now he was going to see me as some thick dull cow who's just wasting their time at schoo,just great*

"D huh?That's quite a bummer,that is!"he commented.*Uh you are actually not making it any better sweetheart.*Well l didn't actually say it out loud, just in my brain.

"Yep it is"I shamefully replied.What else could l possibly say really?

"Uh l was thinking, since you're kinda behind, not doing too well and all, l was wondering if maybe l could be of help.You know like  be your tutor?"he asked as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck.Oh my freakish goodness!!!Was Park Chanyeol really asking to be my tutor.Hell yeah, l mean does he even have to ask?He is Park Chanyeol for goodness sake, I would do anything to have him talk to me.I mean l practically melt at his voice or just looking at him from far, what more having him as a tutor, my own personal tutor and he was asking me if he could tutor me, and not being asked by someone else.Life couldn't be better.*The perks of failing when you can have a hot guy as a tutor.*

He must have noticed the stunned expression on my face as l had remained still like a corpse.I was already daydreaming imagining what life would be like with him as my tutor.It was perfect if you ask me, way too perfect.

"Hello you still there"he waved his hand in my face to get my attention back,"I mean it's perfectly fine if you don't want me to, l just thought..."he didn't even manage to finish his sentence when l blurted out,"No, that's not it.I would really really love it for you to tutor me.I mean yeah l am lacking a lot and l do need loads of help."l stopped when l realised l had said way too much than l needed to.

"Great then.After school everyday for a couple hours.Extensions if need be?"he asked as he stretched his massively long hand."Yep, perfectly fine with me"l grinned as l shook it.*His hand in my hand, l wasn't going to wash it ever again*

"Okay then, see you tomorrow"he winked and his heels to where his friends were already waiting.I just watched them walking away until l couldn't see them anymore.I couldn't believe it.I finally had him in the palm of my hands,or at least l thought.

"Hey,don't just stand there.Let's go home already"Minji's voice brought me back to reality."Hey we do have Statistics tomorrow morning don't we?" "Yeah we do,why?"she asked raising a brow.

"Nothing,l'm just looking forward to it.Let's go."l dragged her along.She had a 'yeah-right-you-of-all-people-looking-forward-to-Statistics' look on her face.*Who could blame her, if l hadn't got the love of my life as a tutor it would be until pigs can fly or when hell freezes over that l would actually look forward to it.*