Chapter 7

YeTeuk - It had to be you

When I woke up the next morning, I saw a note on the bedside table.

 

“At work. I’ll be back tonight. I love you.”

 

I smiled and got up. I thought about visiting Montreal without him, but I was afraid to get lost so I just decided to stay home all day. I took my time eating and getting dressed, and it was 11 when I sat in front of the TV to watch it. There was nothing good on, except some documentary about animals. I chose to watch this, but ended up blushing because they were talking about how horses would mate. It made me remember the last night, and I blushed even more.

 

Had I really done that?

 

Had I really slept with a man I had known for two days?

 

Someone knocking on the door prevented me from being alone with my thoughts and my memories, and I went to open the door, only to find myself face to face with a tiny Asian girl with a ponytail and white roses in her hair. Three other girls were behind her, all looking younger. Two of them looked very similar. They all had sleeping bags and cases with them. I frowned.

 

“May I help you?”

 

“This is where unnie ‘Na lives, right?”

 

Unnie ‘Na? Did she mean Elena?

 

“You mean, Elena? Yesung’s manager?”

 

“That’s right? That’s where she lives with that guy she’s working for?”

 

“Y-yes.”

 

“Alright, girls, this is where unnie ‘Na lives!”

 

She entered the apartment, pushing me aside, the other girls following her. They invaded the entire apartment, putting their things here and there, as I was frozen, not knowing how to react. I finally snapped out of it.

 

“Hey! Hey, who are you?”

 

The older girl looked at me, half pouting.

 

“I’m Ama, unnie ‘Na’s sister! This is Ame, this is Kai, and this is Mara! We decided to live with unnie ‘Na from now on!”

 

She smiled.

 

“At least, I decided this, and the girls followed me of course. They had no choice anyways.”

 

She laughed and started rummaging through the apartment until she found the storage room Elena used as a bedroom.

 

“WHAT?! You make unnie ‘Na live in… in… THAT?!”

 

She pointed my bedroom and stared at me.

 

“And you get the big room? What kind of guy are you?”

 

Ouch. She wasn’t using the soft way to tell me I should’ve let Elena get the big room. She approached me and planted a finger on my chest, staring at me with unhappy eyes though I was at least 20 cm taller than her.

 

“When unnie ‘Na comes back, you exchange rooms! Am I making myself clear?”

 

“Y… yes”, I could only whisper as she was already putting her sisters’ stuff in my - eventually Elena’s - room.

 

The day was hard to go through. The older girl - Ama - kept growling at me while her sisters would ask me a lot of embarrassing questions without even knowing these questions were embarrassing to answer. When Yesung and Elena finally came back, I jumped on Yesung, almost crying.

 

“HELP!”

 

He looked at the girls with surprised eyes before looking at me with even more surprised eyes.

 

“Who are…” he started, before Elena gave him the explanation.

 

“Ama?! But what are you doing here? And with the girls?”

 

“Unnie ‘Na, we’re living with you!”

 

“And you decided this like that?”

 

“Yep. I CAN’T STAND INTERNET IN THE COUNTRY ANYMORE! Unnie ‘Na, I’m going crazy! So I decided to come back in Montreal and to live with you! Oh, and the weird guy will let you stay in his room, and he’ll take yours! He happily accepted to be nice with you.”

 

I raised a brow. It’s not like she had kind of forced me to do that, but…

 

In the end, after going through the first difficult minutes of calming down everyone, it was decided that Elena and the twins would have my room, Ama and Ame would have the storage room, and I would have the other room with Yesung. I sighed. Life was getting complicated. And I was still forgetting why I was here in the first place.

 

The other times hadn’t been like that. Why was this time so different?

 

Of course, the answer was obvious. I had fallen in love with the human I wanted to convince. Human who, by the way, still didn’t even know about me being an angel.

 

I sighed again. I had no idea of how I would manage to tell him about who I was and why I was here…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Ama is me. No, I'm not like that in real life. xD