Chapter 5

YeTeuk - It had to be you

“Leeteukiiiiiiie ~”

 

I opened my eyes, only to find two dark, deep brown chocolaty eyes staring at me, 2 cm above my face. I jumped in surprise and hit my head against his.

 

“Ouch!”

 

I rubbed my hand against my forehead. My eyes crossed Yesung’s, and we both started laughing. I smiled.

 

“This is a very efficient way to wake up quickly…”

 

We laughed for a while before finally calming down. I got up and stole a kiss on Yesung’s lips before suddenly remembering I didn’t have a shirt and I had my wings. I quickly threw myself back on my bed, my wings hidden in the pillows, and I took a cute face.

 

“Could you… could you please let me get dressed?...”

 

Saying it was more embarrassing than being half- in front of him, and I started blushing. His eyes got big and round and he left the room.

 

“Sorry!”

 

I sighed in relief when he closed the door and I got dressed, using the same shirt as the day before. I would have to buy new clothes during the day. I left the room and found Yesung separating in half a pile of pancakes. He smiled when he saw me arriving and I raised my brows when I saw the pancakes.

 

“Did you make these?”

 

“Noo ‘Na did. I told you, she cooks breakfast for me before leaving for work.”

 

We ate, and I promised myself to tell her thanks for the breakfast when I would see her. After eating, we finished preparing ourselves for the day and continued visiting Montreal. This time, Yesung brought me where he knew there were a lot of shops. Shopping wasn’t really what I liked doing the most, but then, I had to buy clothes so I couldn’t complain.

 

I bought enough clothes to be okay for a week before having to wash them, and we brought them back to the apartment before going to “Mont-Royal”. We climbed the mount and, once we were up there, I froze as Montreal was spreading all around me, under me, even right now when I couldn’t fly. I knew what Montreal looked like from the sky. But looking at it from above, without flying, that was something too. Something very, very impressing.

 

We stayed there the whole afternoon, just talking, just being lazy in the sunlight. People would sometimes recognize Yesung, but he had a cap and sunglasses on, so people didn’t always recognize him. When we started climbing down, the sun was setting. We had climbed down half of it when the sun disappeared, leaving the place dark and kind of scary. I knew I was able to fight any human who would feel like attacking me, but I still didn’t like the looks of the forest now that it was dark.

 

“Are you scared?” Yesung’s voice resounded softly in the silence.

 

I looked at him. In the dark, his eyes seemed like they were glowing because of the last rays of light. He approached me, kissed me passionately. I tried to break free from his kiss, but he only kissed me more and more, until I would stop trying to stop him. He broke the kiss slowly after a while, and I suddenly noticed my back was against a tree.

 

“Are you scared?” he repeated in a low voice.

 

“I… I’m not. Maybe just a bit. But…”

 

“Let me reassure you”, he cut me.

 

His hand slowly went down, touched my crotch. I knew there was nobody here at this hour. I knew we wouldn’t be interrupted.

 

He knew that too.