Chapter 3

YeTeuk - It had to be you

Yesung made me follow him through Old Montreal all day long. He showed me a lot of touristic points of the place until sunset. Even at night, he decided to invite me to eat in a restaurant on “Rue Saint-Paul”. When we finally started getting to his apartment, he finally noticed that I didn’t have any bag with me. He frowned.

 

“Where’s your luggage?”

 

“Well, I…”
 

I really wanted to tell him I left it at some hotel, but I didn’t know the place enough to just say at which hotel I stayed. Anyways, I couldn’t just go and get it, because it didn’t exist in the first place.

 

“I don’t have any.”

 

“What? So you travel without luggage?”

 

“That’s it. I buy things when I’m there.”

 

“What an expensive way to travel. Oh yeah, where do you come from anyways?”

 

“Seoul, South Korea.”

 

My Lord had told me once that my name was a Korean name. I was curious, so I went there more than once, even when I didn’t have to choose a human being. Yesung’s eyes brightened.

 

“Seoul? Really? That’s cool! I was born in South Korea, but my parents decided to move here when I was a kid. They got us the Canadian nationality. I think they didn’t want me to go to the army.”

 

“That’s great.”

 

Honestly? I didn’t know what he was talking about. I knew what Seoul looked like, but I never paid any attention to the Korean people.

 

So we walked to the metro station, got on the metro from “Champ-de-Mars” to “Crémazie”, got off there and walked for around ten minutes until we reached a long, long street with a lot of apartment buildings everywhere. We walked for a while again and finally entered a pretty big apartment. He had told me it was a “simple apartment with two bedrooms”, but it was actually a big enough apartment with two bedrooms and another room that would usually be used as a storage room, but was used as a tiny bedroom for… the lady of earlier. She walked to us when we entered.

 

“Oh, Mr. Kim! You’re back. You brought him home?”

 

“Yes. He’s going to live with us now. You didn’t want to use the other bedroom, so I’ll give it to him.”

 

“I’m not always living here, and you know that! That’s why I would never accept that bedroom.”

 

She looked at me, smiling. She was pretty cute. Too bad I wasn’t into women.

 

“I’m Elena, it’s very nice to meet you! You’re handsome, where do you come from?”

 

“Seoul, South Korea.”

 

“So you’re Korean! Just like Mr. Kim! Wow, South Korea really has a lot of beautiful guys…”

 

I almost wanted to tell her that I didn’t really come from there, so she wouldn’t be disappointed if she ever went to South Korea, but the phone suddenly rang and she went to answer. I could hear her voice as Yesung started to silently make me visit the place.

 

“Kai? Wow, it’s been a while!”

 

Kai? Who was Kai? I didn’t know about human names enough to tell if “Kai” was a male or female name.

 

“It’s so good to hear you! How’s Ama? Oh, that’s good. Don’t give her too much trouble okay? And how’s Ame? And Mara? Did Mom call home?”

 

I didn’t know who were all those people, but I guessed they were her family. Big family, by the way. She hung up after a while, after saying she would call during the evening, and joined us as we were watching TV.

 

“Sorry for just going like that. My little sister called. I’d like to tell you her name, but she doesn’t like when I just tell her name like that, so I just call her Kai when I talk about her to other people.”

 

Yesung smiled and kissed her cheek, making me frown just a bit and making my heart bounce in jealousy.

 

“So? Anything new about them?”

 

“Nah, not really. Mom is still gone and Ama has to take care of the little sisters because we don’t know where Dad could be. I wish I could help her, but I have a job here!”

 

I tilted my head to the side, trying to imagine what her family looked like. She saw me being confused and laughed.

 

“I’m the first daughter of the family! Ama is the second one, she’s turning 18 this year. And then there’s Ame, and the twins Kai and Mara.”

 

“That’s… one big family.”

 

“I know, right? I wish I could help Ama take care of the other three because she just can’t cook, and I don’t know how they managed to survive up to now, but I have a job here and I’m sending as much money as possible to them.”

 

“Where do they live?”

 

“In the country, faaaar from Montreal. To be honest, that place is SO lost that Internet bugs every 2 minutes! I heard that it’s driving Ama crazy. She needs Internet!”

 

“But, doesn’t she study?”

 

“She studied in Ahuntsic College this year, here in Montreal, she lived at the residence, but they’ve been on a strike since March 3rd, so she went back to the country to take care of the sisters. And Mom had to leave for the United States one week after Ama went back, so now she’s stuck there with the little sisters!”

 

She seemed so happy, telling me about her family like this. She was smiling brightly and I could feel how much she missed her sisters. Yesung hugged her and kissed her on the cheek again, making my heart bounce again in jealousy.

 

“You know you could take a week off to go and see them.”

 

“But I have to work!” she protested. “Plus, I, em… I have a very comfortable life here, Mr. Kim. I’ll go and see them when the bosses will tell me I have a week off. I won’t ask for it.”

 

Yesung sighed and shook his head before softly pushing her.
 

“Go and sleep then, it’s pretty late now. I have a day off tomorrow, but you don’t.”

 

She nodded and slightly bowed.

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim. Good night. Good night to you too, Mr.…?”

 

“Park”, I told her, remembering the full name my Lord had given me. “Park Jungsu. But you can call me Leeteuk.”

 

“Good night, Mr. Park. Good night, Mr. Kim.”

 

She went to her room and I sighed.

 

“Who is she to you?”

 

“Don’t worry! I told you I don’t like women. She’s just the only link I have with the company, because I can’t stand the bosses, so she makes sure I know what to do and when. That’s why she started living here, though she also has an apartment elsewhere in Montreal. She’s kind of my manager, she’s younger than me but I still call her Noo ‘Na because she often acts like one.”

 

“Oh. Okay. Good.”

 

Good? C’mon, Leeteuk! Why are you so stupid today?

 

“I was wondering”, I said, “where’s my room? You showed me everywhere in the apartment, except that.”

 

“Oh, yeah. Here, come with me.”

 

He took my hand and brought me to the only closed door in the apartment. He opened it and the lights, revealing a beautiful white room with white furniture and a white bed. I was an angel and I loved white, so this room was simply perfect. Yesung apologized.

 

“I’m sorry, when we first came here the room was super pink so we painted the walls in white, waiting to paint it another color when we would have time, but we didn’t…”

 

“It’s okay. I just love white. I love this room.”

 

I walked to the bed and touched it. It was so soft.

 

“I’m definitely going to appreciate living here.”

 

He smiled, and I couldn’t help but blush because he was so handsome when he was happy.

 

“I’m glad you like it! I’ll let you get used to the room then. I’ll be watching TV.”

 

He left the room and I took my time to explore every corner of my new bedroom. There was enough room for a lot of clothes in the wardrobe, and there was a big mirror. I also noticed that the bedspread and the pillows were filled with goose feathers. I frowned, feeling sorry for the birds that were killed to make these things, but shrugged. I knew how humans were.

 

I joined Yesung after a few minutes and sat next to him. He was watching some love movie that looked very crappy, something about vampires and werewolves and a lame, cliché love story, and I sighed. He smiled.

 

“I know, this movie is boring, but it’s the only movie I know that’s on TV right now.”

 

His hand found mine, his fingers squeezing softly mine, and I blushed. Again. Suddenly, his face was so close to mine. I tried to move back, but there wasn’t enough space. His lips touched mine for a second.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

His voice was like velvet. So low, so soft, so beautiful.

 

“We… we met today…”

 

“That’s not what I asked you. Do you like it?”

 

“Y… yes.”

 

He smiled, kissed me again. And again, and again, until the movie wasn’t important anymore. I had closed my eyes and I was fully enjoying the kiss. His lips were the only thing existing for me right now. I could feel his tiny hands sliding under my shirt, lifting it, until he used one hand to touch my interested crotch…

 

“Mr. Kim? Mr. Park? What are you…?!”

 

We broke the kiss, surprised. She - her name, Elena right? - was looking at us with huge eyes, in her pajamas, mouth open.

 

“I… I just forgot to bring my iPod with me when I went to bed… and I come to take it… and… and…!”

 

Ouch. If she used not to know about Yesung’s ual orientation, now she knew.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, those of you who are wondeing about that manager and her family, it's just that these people are my family on DeviantArt xD