the chaser

kick it

 

      Asia, Sung-Jung and Jonghyun hid in a bush not too far away from the building that held what she was looking for “I'm going in” Minnie told her “um sir” she called to the guard she wore a tight dress showing off her body. Asia took in a deep breath as she saw the guard walk toward Minnie “I got the camera” Taemin told her “ok we're going in” Asia stood from her post and ran toward the building she hopped on top of a truck then jumped grabbing the top of the building and pulled herself up. The other two followed her lead.

       Minnie who saw her teammates had got up “well thanks” she said about to leave. The team ran opening a vent and climbed in neatly putting it back in. The team crawled through the vents. They made their ways through the vent coming to an empty room they removed the vent gate, and Asia dropped first flashing her gun for any signs of the enemy spotting cameras she shot them the guys dropping down as well. “clear” she told the others “ok move” Minzy ordered them.

     The team pulled out their weapons and went to the door. Jonghyun lead the way peeking out the door seeing it cleared they ran throughout the building “don’t the notice some cameras down” Sung-Jong asked “no because I'm controlling them” Taemin said shutting them down “I'm going for the lights now” he told the team who shut on the night vision glasses. Jonghyun knocked down a man guarding a door, he fell to the ground and people mumbled scared and yelled for help. The team ran past them making their way to the target.

     Asia busted a door open leaving the boys to glare at her. She shrugged it off and pointed her gun into the room just as the light came back on. “Look what we have here,” the man said having his men hold fire “hand him over” Asia ordered “or else what,” he asked. “You’ll see,” she said cocking a smirk. Sungjong dropped and kicked a smoke bomb that exploded at this moment the team their heat sensor glasses as gunshots were heard out of panicking motions which were useless. Asia took out a couple of guards and so did Sung-Jong. Jonghyun stood in front of the boss. The smoke died down letting he got to see two guns by his head and on in front of his eyes.

       “he’s down in the basement,” he told them out of fear “got that,” Asia asked “yup,” Minzy said Asia hit him with the gun knocking him out. Minzy ran toward the basement hiding at the corner spotting bodyguards. She gulped as she pulled out a cry gas can and pulled the plug throwing it. She put on her goggles hearing cries she ran out kicking one in the head punching the other and flip kicking the last one.

         She then went to the door backing the door open with a crowbar. The door slid open revealing a man sitting in the corner. He looked up at her a smirk on his lips “what took you so long” he asked the girl.

      Minzy jumped into the van meeting the other’s “time to go” she said just as the man followed the van pulled off “I'm surprised no one is following” Minnie said just as she turned to face the others a bullet shot the back window causing screams to come out of the team's mouth. “I got,” Asia said she went to the window and hung out the side shooting at the car behind them. She hit the side window breaking it “” she cursed at her failure. She went back in when bullets came at her “yo Sung-Jong help” she yelled at him before going back. Sung-Jong picked up his sniper and leaned out. Asia shot a window, and Sung-Jong shot the driver causing the car to spin wildly.

       “nice shot,” she told the boy “thanks,” he told her “we have two more” Taemin called to the team. One came out of nowhere making the car swerve out the way “I got him” Jonghyun said shotting the man in the driver seat “I got the one in the back” S said going back out the window “you ok” Sung-Jong Minzy asked the man. He nodded “Minnie,” she asked the girl who nodded you can see the terror on her face.

     It took a while for the team to lose them. “come on” Taemin told them as he parked the van so they can switch cars. They climbed into the car packing up their things “I’ll call gummy” Minzy told them as they loaded the car “you come here” Asia said she began to search him for trackers “found one” she said pulling it out she stepped on it breaking it. The car pulled off letting the team head back to base “so did she answer” Jonghyun asked her “yeah she told us to stay in the clear now” she told him “so where to” Taemin asked driving “to the hotel we need to hide out in” she said to him.

      “here,” Minzy told them as they walked to the hotel. The team hurried along keeping an eye out for any followers “we need a suite” Minnie told the women Taemin by her side “here you go” she said handing it to them “come on” Taemin said to the group.

       They all got to the room and locked the door. Asia and Jonghyun began to cover blinds and look for anything out of the ordinary. “Why did you save me,” the man asked Minzy who sat him down the couch “orders,” she said. “But what we need to know is why they took you” Taemin sitting next to Minzy. “Well its simply I have something they need,” he said looking at them “I'm pretty sure you need it as well,” he said with a smirk.

      “look kid we don’t have time for your games” Asia told him sitting by Minnie “neither do I” he said to us “look thanks to your recklessness we are risking our lives,” Minzy said “now Kwon Jiyong what do they want from you,” she asked staring dead at him.