chap 3

kick it

The team sat waiting for there next mission "ok everyone" gummy said walking into the room "we have a new task" she said sitting at her desk "this time we are looking for him and her" it was a couple. "They have been reported missing for a while now," she said "then why can't the police handle it," Jonghyun asked. "Well I owe them a favor, and this is what they wanted me to do," she said "what kind of favor," Minnie asked leaning forward. "Look if I told you my reasons we won't get done with this on time," she said aggravated. "like I was saying they have been reported missing for a while now" she flicks the picture to a family picture on the overhead. "The family wants a lot to find them, and I mean a lot, so you're going to do a good job or be demoted," she said to them "yes ma'am," they said standing.

"I wonder if I will get my gun again," Asia said hoping she would "I just want some food," Minnie said holding her stomach "don't we all" Taemin added "Aigoo your always hungry," Minzy said to him.

They enter the lab to a group of boy's "hello hyung" Taemin chirped. The six boys greeted them "who are they" Asia asked elbowed by Sung-Jung. Asia glared at him, but Sung-Jung just glared back. "Well they are another group" he said to them "we one, Exo so k," they said shocking them "aw how come we don't have a name," Minnie asked said Minzy patted her head. "Hello," the others said back "ok you will be using these" Yunho said passing out weapons. "Sung-Jong you might need this," he told Sung-Jung passing him the sniper "this time you all will need to look out for any signs of information so here," Yunho said passing them a suitcase. "This holds the latest spy ware," he said to us "Asia here" he gave her her gun "yay" she cheered "this case has the guns for the rest use them wisely," he told them.

                                                                            _______________________________________________

"so we're meeting the family greet," Taemin said not too happy. Minzy knocked on the door. The opened revealing a girl who had been crying "may I help you" she asked them "um yes we are from the agency" Jonghyun said showing his badge. The girl let them in "we have been wondering when you would show up" she said to them. "sorry traffic" Minnie said "this way" the girl said leading them into the living room.

The family sat down together on the couch the team took the other furniture "so what are your names" Minzy asked taking out a pen and paper "Park Sandara and Thunder" she said pointing to her and her brother "so how long has it been" Minzy asked them "come on" Jonghyun told Sungjong and Asia. Minnie sat by Minzy listening while Taemin checked the history on the phones and cards.

"about three weeks now," she said to Minzy

                                                                                                  --------------------------------------------------------

"what are we looking for," Asia asked Jonghyun "anything that will lead up to the parents going missing" sungjong went toward a room "is this their's," he asked cheondung "yes it is," he said to them "is ok if we" cheondung nodded his head. The grouped entered the room "omo" Asia said looking at the room. "This is so pretty" Asia looked to see Minnie "aren't you suppose to be with them" she asked her "yes but I got bored" she told them.