Bare the pain

kick it

 

                 "I don't see why I have to be with him" Asia sighed rolling her eyes,sungjong scuffed "don't start you to this is important," minzy said into the ear piece. Asia sighed as she walked to the counter with sungjong her arm lanced with his. "hello may I help you" the woman asked "yes me and my friend here are waiting for two rooms" sungjong said smiling. "ah friends" the woman asked looking to the arms as she pressed buttons into the cash register. "Ah yes oppa here says he's not ready for a relationship but I plan on changing his mind," Asia said looking to sungjong sweetly.

              sungjong cleared his throat feeling uncomfortable "well good luck" the woman said as sungjong paid "you too look good together" she said passing the card back. sungjong thanked her slightly blushing while Asia tried to hide her flustered face. 

                "ah you too look good together" Taemin teased through the ear piece as the fake couple walked toward the elevator "shut up and it's your turn" Asia hissed at the male as sungjong pressed the button. "Right you here that yeobo" Taemin said looking to Jonghyun who sneered "were friends, not a couple," he said walking ahead "jonggie don't be this way," Taemin said jumping on the males back smiling like a child.

           minzy shook her head as she got her room key and followed the couple. 

             "so we're here now what," Taemin asked they all met up in Minzy room seeing it was bigger and nicer "my question is how come you got this room," Jonghyun asked hating is a small room with Taemin. "Miss rich girl paid with her own money," Asia said smiling as she sipped on a glass of Champaign "why didn't I say I was married to you," Taemin asked leaning on the armrest of the couch. "Shut up you love me," Jonghyun said causing the room to laugh.

It was the first in a long time, Minzy missed seeing her group smile naturally she had Jonghyun and Taemin for that cause she, her self was having a hard time creating the mood. Maybe because she feels as if she let Minnie down. A sigh left her lips, and she looked to her group "rain is on this floor which is why gummy paid for it" Minzy informed "I knew it" sungjong whined. 

          "this way it will be easy for me to get close to rain" she added on "why I thought you liked me best" Taemin pouted "rethink that," she told him with a straight face. "So while you get close to rain what do we do," Jonghyun asked "you will do around find information," Minzy said, "I will put Jonghyun in charge of doing that" she sighed "one more thing," she told her group.

           "enjoy yourselves this is time for work, but it is also time to relax seeing he doesn't leave this place for a month,"  she said with a small smile. they smiled back "don't worry mom we will do that and work," Asia said the others nodded.

                 "ugh time for bed" Jonghyun said falling into his bed "someone is tired" Taemin said coming into the room "yes and where were you" Jonghyun asked brow raised. "I stayed with Minji-ah for a while she has been beating herself up about Minnie" he sighed taking a seat on his bed facing Jonghyun. Jr sighed knowing that was true "well all we can do know is dig" Jonghyun stated Taemin nodded before a creepy smile graced his lips.

                 Raising a brow Jonghyun watched him carefully "Jonghyun-ah" Taemin said giving the male the chills "what" he asked clearly disturbed "can hyung sleep with his favorite dongsaeng" he asked the male. "no" Jonghyun said nervously "why" Taemin said standing up "because I am not your second base" he said referring to Minzy. Taemin grinned dangerously "she means nothing to me," he said rushing over and wrapping his arms around him.

                           "Hyung!!!!" the male yelped as Taemin kissed his cheek repeatedly.

 

                   On Asia end she walked into the room freshly bathed to see sungjong going to sleep. She sighed and walked to the bed. It seems the woman gave them one bed instead of two. Probably to help them with their fake relationship, Asia sighed as she took the spot next to him facing her back toward him. This would be an awkward night she thought taking in a thin breath.