First Mission

kick it

            Teenage student's filled a room training or sitting around. Six teens stood out the most. One girl sat with a group of girl's talking her brown layered her fell over her shoulder; her name was Choi Minnie. Other girl set off on her reading a book her look blue and green hair, and the daring eye's made her hard to approach the girl was gong Minzy. A boy with severe eye's watched as the kid's in the room struggled with their moves; he didn't care too much for making friends he just liked being alone. His name was Kim Jonghyun. A boy with hair that brushed his shoulder sat in a corner reading his murder book he was idolized by many and girls drooled over him, but he found no interest in them all he liked was his mystery books and conning people out of stuff lee Taemin labeled this kid. A pretty who was looked upon as a girl sat with a group of boys just because he was cute doesn't mean he wasn't strong lee sungjong was the pretty faces name.
Last but not least sat a dark skin girl her long black hair was tied in a ponytail. She sat eating a lollipop watching the girl's whine for the guy's attention. Her being black intimidated the other's and her being trained in this department longer than other's also lead her to be an outcast her name was Asia Johnson.

                  "yah give it back" a girl hollered as some kid took her plush doll. "you have to jump and get it" he . "give it back" she yelled again. "come on jump" he teased again. "zelo give it back," the instructor said coming in. he gave back the girl her plush. "now they a have put up the list of teen's seeing you kids are ready for mission by your name is a room find your name go to the room and you will find your team."

 

          I walked to the room the list gave to find — five other people. I sat in the far left corner not wanting to be bothered by anyone. Just then the monitor came on. It was the boss lady. "now that you have met up introduce yourself's and get to know each other because this is the team that will have your back and saves you from harm" with that it cut off.

           "well I'm Minnie," a brunette said smiling. I guess she wanted to lighten the mood, but it backfired. "I'm Sung Jong," a girly boy said. The girl smiled seeing someone talk. "Taemin," the boy said not looking from his book. "Minzy" the girl said closing her's. "Jonghyun," the other said. they all looked to me for my answer. "Asia," I said in a low voice. "Asia ha funny we live in Asia," Minnie said smiling.

             "so why do you think they put us together," Taemin asked putting his book aside. "that's easy" we looked to see the lady walking in. "You six scored the highest on the test but were weak in some like comparison" she looked at me but turned my head she also looked to Taemin and Jonghyun they did the same. "Some were too soft," she said to Minnie and Sung-jong "the only one who did the ok in judgment was Minzy," she said. "That little girl scared me," Jonghyun said causing us to laugh.

               "that's not the point" she sighed "look I have your first mission it's pretty simple. So don't make it harder than it has to be" she said dropping a paper. "Don't worry we'll do well?" Sung-jong said is voice high as ever. "when you're done go into room 345 "she walked out with a smile on her face.

"so we are investigating a drug deal" Taemin read off the paper. "first thing's first we need to head to 345," Jonghyun said

                  We made our way to room 345. We enter to weapon's surrounding the room. "you're here" a male with glass came up to us. "hello I'm Yunho " he said to us. "were Jonghyun, Minzy, Taemin, Minnie, Sung-jong, and Asia" I said. "I know" he replied "and I have the perfect weapon's for you six" he walked over to a table and we followed.

                   "Minzy since you are analyzed person here" he handed her a glasses and a brooch "the glasses is like a little computer it will give you top information on the person you are stalking and the brooch will record your conversation's" he then turned to Taemin. "Seeing you are very good with your technology you will get this" he handed Taemin a laptop. "You get what you can do with this right" Taemin nodded his head. "you little lady will get this" he pulled out a makeup bag plus a bracelet. "This bracelet lets out the oil of any color, and your make is not any time of making like the lipstick is a pocket knife, and the instructions are in there for the rest," he said. "no laser," Taemin said with a smirk.

                     "too typical," he said he then turned to the last three which was us. "you three this way," he said turning around and lead us to a cabinet "since you three are stronger in combat i got you these" he opened the cabinet. "Jonghyun" he passed him gloves "since you have taken kickboxing I'll you these they will strength your punch you might even break some bone's so careful on who you punch." Jonghyun nodded and took them. "and these boot's have knife's kick the heel, and it comes out."

                       "Sung-jong you will get this" they were little magnet's "bombes," I said seeing them "yup I seeing you have the skill of going about without getting caught I think you can use it" Sung-jong nodded his head. "Since your sniping skill isn't bad I have a precious toy for you" he points to the case "yay," he said running to it. "And you will get this " he passed me two pistols "you all will get guns, but this gun was made for you," he said handing it to me the guns rim is aqua. "you have an amazing aim," he said.

                "these are your main weapon's over time you will get more so don't fret," he said. We went to the lady's office" I see your ready now as for the leader I would want Jonghyun, please follow his order's and do your best" she said "by the way I'm gummy your instructor the target is a gang called mblaq Yang Seungho being the leader g.o, Lee Joon, mir, and Cheondung they have been convicted of multiple of crimes mainly possession of drugs, , and murder but no one has ever locked them up all have missed or no real evident's."

                   "so they are untouchable," Sung-jong said looking at the screen "pretty much," she said. "what I need you six to do is get proof of these doings so we can take them down."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"what's the plan," Sung-jong asked as we sat around the table "simple invade and take over," Jonghyun said with an evil smile.

 

            "Can't believe I'm doing this" Asia said tugging on the dress. "it's not that bad," Minnie said with a smile. "you guess it's getting in get out" Taemin said. Minzy stayed behind with Taemin while Jonghyun and Sung-jong went in with the girls. Once inside, Asia and Minnie scanned the room for Joon and g.o reason being they are the weakest on girls. Jonghyun went to find Seungho so he could "buy" drugs. Sung-jong well he went to look around. Asia sat a table with Minnie who was trying too hard. "yah calm down you look like you got a wedgie" Asia hissed to her. She slumped her shoulder "I don't know how to be y" she said in a panic. "just act like your better than them, and they will come flocking" Asia said to her comrade.

 

              Jonghyun made his way to a back do. "are you sure this is it" he asked Taemin. "yup" Taemin said through the earpiece. He walked to the door. A big buff dude stood there. "I came for candy" Jonghyun sugar coded. The man nodded and let him in. Inside sat Seungho with money surrounding him and drugs stack up. "so you came for candy" he said.

 

            Sung-jong made his way to the basement; he found loads of drugs. "Tae, you see this" he whispered through the earpiece. "yup I'm sending Minzy so go to the back door," he said. Sung-jong nodded even though Taemin couldn't see him. He went looking for the back door.

 

            "ah Asia their coming" Minnie panicked. "follow my lead" just then liked planned Joon and g.o came over. "hello ladies" g.o said sitting by Asia. "so what are your names" Joon asked. "India and Mannie," she said before Minnie could give their real name's. "ah cute" g.o said. "you," Minnie asked. "Joon and g.o," Joon said. "cute," Asia said gazing at g.o "ah I'm thirsty" she yawned.

              "don't worry I got you" g.o said going up to the bar joon followed. "good catch with the name's" Minnie said. "don't thank me thank Taemin" Asia said "thanks Taeminnie" Minnie said. "your welcome but relax you seem so fake" Taemin said. "we're back" g.o said coming back.

 

                "so what do you want," Seungho asked "what do you get," Jonghyun asked back Seungho smirked and snapped his finger. a woman came with a tray and sat it on the table. "take your pick" Seungho said to him.

                Sung-jong finally found the back door. "what took you so long" Minzy hissed rubbing her arm's. "I couldn't find it," he said. "whatever let's just get the picture's so we can leave," Minzy said she pulled out her camera and began to take picture's. "what about the flash," Sung-jong asked to see no light. "Yunho said it does need a flash everything come out bright anyway."

 

               "come on let's go somewhere quiet" g.o whispered in Asia's ear who was fake dunk she couldn't say the same for Minnie. g.o and Joon lead the girls to a room. "hurry" Asia murmured to Taemin. "don't worry I got you." "what was that g.o asked. "oh nothing," Asia said fake giggling.

 

                   "you guy's hurry the girls are running out of time," Taemin said to the other's. "done," Jonghyun said pointing to a drug. "done," Minzy said taking the last picture. "I bet you are" they turned to see mir standing there. "um this isn't the bathroom silly," Minzy said to Sung-jong. They tried to walk out, but mir stood in front of them. "don't think so princess" he said to Minzy. Then Cheondung appears "we got visitor's Hyung," Mir said cracking his knuckles. "I guess the only way out is to fight," Sung-jong said.

                          Asia sat on g.o lap as he kissed her neck "Asia, you're on your own" Taemin said. Asia smirked she pulled his hand up index finger under his chin. "how about we do something more productive" she said with a smirk. G .o smirked back. She kissed him as she reached in her boot and pulled out her pistol. She stopped and swung to knock him out, and she did. "nite," she said getting up running as she looked from Minnie when she heard. "Asia" she turned to see Minnie running up to her. "come on we got to find Minzy and Sung-jong," Minnie said. The ran down the stair's to see. Jonghyun and sung-jong tied up.

                     "you came" the turned to see Seungho holding, and a gun pointed to her head. "put the gun down" he ordered Asia stood there debating just when a click was heard behind her head. she turned to see Cheondung.

"down," he said to her she dropped it. they pushed them to the boys.

                     "do you think you little kids can stop us," Seungho asked with a smirk. "yup," Asia said smirking back. "you " g.o yelled as he came downstairs. Asia rolled her eye's in annoyance "your lucky I don't cut into little pieces" he threatened. "aigoo how loud can you get" she said. "you little " he said before kicking her in the stomach. "unni" Minnie called. "you kick like a girl" Asia said laughing. g.o was going to swing again but Seungho stopped. "stop," Seungho said

"boss someone wants you" the big buff dude called. "you four watch them" Seungho said before leaving. "ok," they said back.

 

                  "what a pretty gun" g.o said picking up Asia gun. "It was even prettier on your head," she said smiling. "you have a lot of nerve," he said. "Hyung" Cheondung said interrupting he came knelt in front of her. "you know your pretty smart but I'm not going to let g.o Hyung lose mentally to you" he said to her. "you don't have to because he has already lost" she said smiling. "Minkki" Asia called Minzy . "up" Minzy answered. "don't you think he has lost," she asked. "yup and the sad thing is he doesn't even know it," she said laughing. "can you say pathetic" Jonghyun added. sung-jong and Minnie laughed "baby" Minnie said.

                   G .o pointed the gun at Asia. "no you have lost" he said "Hyung don't Seung-ho will be pissed" Joon said. "so no one mocks me and gets away with it" he said heatedly. "shot" Asia said "don't" Cheondung said staring at Asia. Asia stood up. "shot" she provoked again. "come on you gonna let them tell you what to do," she said moving closer. At this moment the only ones who have caught on were Jonghyun and Minzy. Cheondung got lost in her charade.

                "isn't that what you want," she said close to the gun. "weak," she said just then he pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. he tried again and failed. "what the," he said frustrated he dropped the gun and swung at her.

                 She dodged it and kicked him in the balls. "peer pressures a " she said picking up her gun. She felt a someone yank he arm turning her around. It was mir he smacked her sending her to the ground. Minnie ran to her and helped her up while Jonghyun punched mir. Minzy kneed Joon in the stomach, and Cheondung punched sung-jong. Asia pointed the gun at him as he pointed at sung-jong. Cheondung smirked, "we both know there are no bullet's in that gun," he said. Asia smirked back. She pulled out another pointing it a g.o who was about to hit her. Pointing the gun to Cheondung leg and shot it. He fell to the ground bleeding. "what" he said in pain from the blow she sent him. She then looked to g.o pointed the gun at his shoulder "wanna try me" she said.

 

                    Seung-ho who was up the stair's heard shot's he then turned to go back but was kicked in his chest. "Sorry to ruin your fun but you're under arrest," Taemin said smirking. "What took you so long" Asia groaned in pain. "you're just upset because you got kicked," Taemin said. "next time don't provoke him," Jonghyun said passing by. "Yah, you did it as well" Asia yelled following him. police and ambulance surrounded the premises to take in the police. "Taemin come with me so we can hand in the evidence" Taemin nodded and followed.

                        "congrats you kids did well for the first time," Yunho said coming over. "even though you shot to people which wasn't what you were supposed to do you did well" gummy added. "thanks," they said in unison.