the start

kick it

 

                The group sat in the lounge waiting for Minnie who was late. "gosh were is she" Asia groaned laying her head back. Jonghyun looked at her then to his deck of cards that him, Taemin, Minzy, and sungjong were playing. "proudly flirting" Taemin said placing his cards down "no that's what you do" Minzy placing hers down "and this is mine" she said taking all of their belongings. sungjong hissed, Jonghyun, or jr who decided to change his name for god knows what reason, smirked and Taemin glared into her poor soul. Asia looked to her smiling friend rolling her eyes and spotting Wendy, gummy's new intern rush into the room "sup Wendy" Asia said only to be swatted by Minzy. "it's Minnie she's been taken" she said ignoring the girl and out of breath. 

         "what!!" the team asked at once then looked to one another.

           "It seems the big bust was only a mare faze to the real boss" gummy said flicking they're the pictures of the men they took down. "The boss is him" the screen flashed to a man with shades and in a suit. "The name of this man is JYP, he is the head or was the head of a major gang but seeing he lost his spot- the screen changed to a young male- bi rain his underling has taken over," she told the group. "Ok, but was does this have to do with Minnie," jr asked "well he is the one who sent this out" boa pressed a button, and it turned to a screen that showed Minnie in a chair tied up.

          it played and one screen came a man "look at the camera, beautiful" he told Minnie who refused dried tears on her face. "no well be that way" his hand made contact with her face, jolting her body to the other side of the chair. 

        "Stupid ," he said running a hand through his hair then looking to the camera. "As you can tell she won't last long in here- he said moving toward the camera- my boss doesn't like what you've been doing, he wants you dead" he moved toward Minnie. "Such a spunky little girl, don't you know how much they would pay for her in trafficking" he asked them through the camera "a lot so hurry before I sell her" he sang the video shut off and the group was left with anger.

         "where the hell is she" Asia growled through her teeth "Yunho track him down" gummy slid the paper towards the group.

            ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                 "You came," a man said smiling at them. the group didn't speak "where is she" Taemin asked them "wow not going to great us" another asked "no" Asia said she was ready to bury these bastards. "well then I guess your going to keep missing a member right" another said as stepped forward to kick him in his face, but Minzy stopped her.

               "lead us to her" she spoke calmly to them one nodded and turned around leading them into the heavily guarded building. They entered an abandon hall to see a man with black shades on "so you came for her" he asked they didn't answer just stared with hate in their eye's "well I bet you want her back now" he snapped his finger and a man brought her out. The man let her go, and she ran for her group.

It was slow motion as the group smiled to the girl that ran toward them only wanting to go home when bang! Her frail body fell slowly as the smiles did the same watching her clasp to the ground.

Minzy ran for the girl as both parties pulled out guns. They each took cover as they shot at each other. Jonghyun help Minzy drag the bleeding girl behind the brick wall. One by one they fell to the ground as the man and his group went to escape. Asia bit her lip as she notices this before refilling her guns. She ran out shooting the ones in her way as Taemin and sungjong covered her lost in her motive. Asia shot down three of his bodyguards leaving two standing along with the leader who held up his hand stopping the men from executing her.

       "Do you believe I'm going to let you leave, let alone live after what you did?" she asked the man. "Yes only because of this," he said placing his hand by his side. "You will die even if you get a chance to shot two of us down-he smirked-which I highly doubt you will be able to do," he said to her.

   "plus your team needs you," he said Asia bit her lip as the yells for her to come back rang throughout the building "think of it this way," he said walking up to her. His hand lightly brushed the gun she held "you're in no shape or form to kill me your weak" he said in a mocking tone "remember Jason" he asked her. Asia froze as that haunting name escaped his pink lips "it's a shame someone had to die due to your mistake" he told her moving back "I don't think you want this to relapse" he said to her.

       "asia!" she bit her lip as she watched him turn around and walk toward the exit. asia rolled the tears away before dashing back to her group "we need to get her out of here" taemin said. they nodded as taemin lifted her up the group huddled around him shooting as they headed for the exit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   They made it in the car "drive hurry" Asia shouted holding the dying girl. Jr pressed down on the drive paddle. "unni" Minnie called in pain. She was beaten and scared to the max "I don't want to die" she cried letting tears flow out "you won't" Minzy told her. Minnie cough letting the blood out of .

      "hang on," Minzy said placing her on her side so she won't choke on the blood "god jr hurry" Asia yelled tears of her own coming into the picture. 

      "I'm trying to damn it" he cursed as he pushed down harder. Minzy rolled her back on her back seeing she was done "unni kill him for me" she told the older who's eyes tear up from her words.

        "don't speak like that damn it," Asia said pissed "tell gummy unni thanks for believing in me," she said before closing her eyes "Minnie no!" Taemin called out to her.