Big bust

kick it

 

The team sat in the room waiting for Asia and sungjong to come back. The door opened revealing the two along with a woman. She was tall and had long hair “wow Asia I always knew you were short but next to her it’s like I’m looking at a midget,” Jonghyun said with a grin. Asia growled at him stomping her feet as she passed him causing him to move back giving a low chuckle. Asia took the spot by Minzy “sit and tell them what you told me” sungjong told the woman closing the door.

      “Jiyong oppa found himself in debt even if he didn’t know I did as time went on he told me he would fix it, but at the same time it seemed as if nothing had ever changed,” she said. The group watched as she brushed some tears away “the men after oppa are bad people they feed off of peoples fear and used them to their advantages” she said clearing . Minnie handed the woman some tissues “that’s why when these two came I assumed they were part of the gang” she said after thanking Minnie. “and who exactly is part of this gang?” he asked the woman “well the Top” she said to the group.

        “so what did you find on this top,” Asia asked Taemin bored with the others in the house even Jonghyun was pissing her off trying to “work,” he said. Asia scuffed remembering his words. “Well so far I know he’s in a big and so is mr. kwon or aka g dragon” Taemin said popping up a mug shot. “No wonder boy got bank,” Asia said she knew something was right about the .

          “So how do we approach this” Asia asked Taemin “well you know how to get information out of people right,” Taemin asked. “I like where you are going with this,” Asia said smiling at Taemin, “I thought you would now let’s go get Jonghyun I have a feeling this would need us three,” Taemin said Asia nodded and left the room.

        A door opens pushing in a figure in a room bag over their heads. The male fell with a grunt as his body hit the cold floor “don’t be too rough” Jonghyun told Asia who rolled her eyes “don’t turn into sungjong there’s a reason we didn’t invite him” Asia told him. Jonghyun smirked as he placed the male in the chair, Then took his cuffed hands using another to handcuff the chain of the ones on his wrist to the chair. Asia pushed a cart near him. Taemin walked into the room just as Jonghyun took off the bag.

          “Hello there Mr. Kwon,” Taemin said pulling a chair up right in front of him “now I'm going to need the truth and quick,” he said to the male. “I told you the truth,” Jiyong said the three “no you told us lies,” Asia said to him. “How” he asked the three “well for one we met your lover, pretty woman, and she just so happened to spill the bean about t.o.p and to find info on him wasn’t a prob” Asia said smiling. “it’s just too bad we found this right” Taemin said lifting a mug shot of him.

       “Yeah, really bad,” Jiyong said looking down. “Now tell us the truth,” Taemin said arms on his knees “where is he?” Jonghyun asked. “fine but your way of interrogating is awful,” he told the group “see I told you we should have kicked his ,” Asia said pissed. “Minzy said to scare him remember” Taemin sighed seeing his initial plan was dismantled due to the fact Minzy, sungjong and Minnie all disagreed promising not to talk to the three. Asia, she didn’t care about Sung-Jong, but Minzy and Minnie got to her and Jonghyun well he didn’t feel like doing much today. “Lazy ” as Asia would say.

       “I thought you guys would place a muzzle on her by now,” Jiyong said annoyed with Asia voice “ I dare you to say that again,” Asia said five seconds from hurting him “Jonghyun please,” Taemin said Jonghyun nodded going for the buck wild girl. He grabbed her by the waist dragging her out as she sprayed curse words.

  The team came to a warehouse “is this the place” Asia asked popping a stick of gum in . “Yup,” Minzy said to the girl next to her “well let’s roll,” she said to the girl as the two walked to the house along with Jonghyun and Sung-Jong. The gang outside watching the building notices the four and raised brows sending one to stop them. “What do you want,” the man asked. Asia scuffed “is this any way to talk to a woman,” Asia asked frustrated as she looked to the men, “she asked is this how you treat women” Minzy translated “well we are doing our job” one said stepping up for the flustered man who stopped the group.

     Minzy translated this to Asia even though she knew “is that so well I’m trying to do mine, and these puppies are stopping me” she said pissed even if they didn’t understand they at least knew by her tone she was pissed. Minzy translated, and the men looked to one another “you are the purple bee” the man asked Asia nodded once getting the word. The man nodded to the other one to open the door, and the group followed in.

           It was an old warehouse and like in the movies drugs, guns and men filled the room “do you think we can do this” Sung-Jong asked, “Don’t be a ” Jonghyun told the male. Asia smiled wanting to laugh, but the attention on her told her otherwise. “Purple bee” he asked the Asia “sup” she said “she said hello” Minzy said glaring at the girl who ignored it. “well lets step into my office so we can talk business this” top said to the group “ok” Asia looked around spotting a blonde, a mohawk, and a panda. She smiled remembering how different they looked than their mug shots.

            The four were lead up the stairs and into a room. The three from before followed behind watching them closely, the group entered a room with a desk. T.o.p took that spot at the office crossing a leg over the other and popping a fat cigar in his mouth lighting it he drew in the smoke then puffed out circles. “Now what exactly would bring you four to my office not like I don’t already know,” he said to them “if you already know why must you ask,” Minzy asked herself.

          “Just out of curiosity,” he said with a smirk “don’t you know curiosity killed the cat,” Asia said sighing. “You speak Korean,” he asked her “yes I just don’t do it in public well because then people will ask all sorts of question and what I do for a living doesn’t require those type of questions” Asia sighed to the male.

           “Why question brings people closer together,” top said after taking another puff. “I have no desire no room to be close to anyone other than the people who watch my back,” Asia said to the male “though there is a time you have to wonder,” she said to the male.

            “well true but let’s get to business,” he said to me “of course what would I be doing here if we didn’t right,” she said to the male across from her. T.o.p snapped, and a redhead entered the room with a box sitting on the table. T.o.p tapped his lips, and she gave him what he wanted. Asia cringed on the inside but didn’t let it show as she gave a small smile once it was broken. The woman sat on his lap “nowhere but don’t forget our end” t.o.p said making sure he got something in returned “don’t worry you will” Asia said smiling as she looked to Minzy. Bang bang to rounds was given off.

      The girl in tops lapped hopped up scared as top sat there looking at Asia who didn’t move a muscle just like him. She held the same smiling as more shots were heard. The other three got the reason and tried to grab guns, but Asia group was faster halting the three. “I think now you understand the situation right,” she asked the male who looked at her with a look that could kill. “Don’t give me that look top or should I say seunghyun?” she said standing up she placed a hand on the case taking it “thanks for the gift but one thing?” Asia said to him. She pulled out her gun before he could and shot his arm “you my friend are under arrest” she said as he bled in pain, Giving her the same look before she shot him.