gentlemen

kick it

"are you in," Minzy asked as she sat in the van talking into her mic "yup," Taemin said he walked around in a suit and looking mighty sharp. Sung-Jong wasn’t too far away he was the bartender, and Asia was station as the waitress. "Why do I have to do this," she asked as she handed out drinks. "well for one Jaehyo has taken a liking to you," Jonghyun said through the mic, "and that means what to me," she asked. "It means he has a weak spot for you," Taemin said as he stood near some people blending in with the group.

 

"How about you just worry about looking good pretty boy," Asia said to him. "I will and may I saw that uniform looks nice on you," he said smirking eyeing her from afar. "Yah, worry about getting information on those guys," Minzy said jealousy in her voice "don’t worry Minkki I think it will look good on you too," Taemin said pushing her button. Minzy blushed "j-just work" she hissed at him Minnie laughed at her face while Jonghyun shook his head "what" Minzy asked face red "is our Minkki blushing" Asia asked Minzy bit her lip "look what you did Taemin" Sung-Kong said coming into the teasing "Taemin 3 o’clock" Jonghyun said outing them back on track.

"Got you," Taemin said spotting them. Taking a glass from a tray and drinking the liquid, he watches the eight move across the floor. Sungjong pour a drink placing them on tray eyes glanced up to them as he finished. Asia turned to around taking the drinks she got from Sung-Jong. Asia walked toward a group of woman as she watched the group Taemin walked passed her.

"isn’t that Mr. Lee son," a woman asked watching Taemin "he is cute," another said Taemin smirked as did Asia as she watched the boy pass and the girls faint. "mr.kong," Taemin said walking to him. Zico went to walk in front of him, but mr.kong signaled it was ok. "hello I'm Lee Taemin" he said smiling to the man. Mr. kong ear perked at the name. Taemin's father owned a rich company that would help out Mr. Kong company by far a lot. "Yes Mr. Lee," he said smiling bring his hand out Taemin innocently smiled as he shook the hand. "what brings you here," the man asked Taemin. And Taemin just smiled saying "my father heard about Spain and its beauty I just wanted to have a look for myself. Plus my father told me of the bind you are in he wanted to know if there was anything he could do" "is that so" Mr. Kong said. "Kong" a man called catching all their attention "how about we continue this conversation," he said to him Taemin nodded following. Only two bodyguards followed behind.

Asia watched as well her tray held one drink. She notices that one drink go away. "Thanks," a voice said she turned to see the person, "your boo" Minnie said watching like it was a Minzy. "You again," Asia said a hint of displeasure was on her voice "of course," Jaehyo said smiling. "I thought this was a private event," she asked him. "It is but I work here," he said to her "cute," Asia breathed about to walk away. "Hey you didn’t tell me why you are here" he asked Asia smirked "cant you tell" she said to him. "yes but I thought you worked at the donut shop" he asked "I have another job problem" she asked him "nope, no problem" he said Asia smiled at him.

Taemin took a seat in a chair once in his office "so how did your father here about my problem" he asked Taemin "he doesn’t" Taemin said sitting back in his chair. Mr. Kong turned around facing Taemin as he sat in his chair "then why did you come" mr.kong asked him "for one simple reason" Taemin said his smile turned into a smirk "I want to help, but I want something in return" Taemin said to him. mr.kong sat back in his chair taking out a cigar "and what is that" he asked Taemin lighting it.

"weapons, drugs" he said watching him puff out the air to the death stick "I see" he said "but what does a little rich boy want with something like that" he asked Taemin "I'm more of a man who simply loves to have a little fun is that wrong" Taemin asked him "no it isn’t" the man said. He then looked to Kyung "tell the bartender to bring up some liquor I think we found our next sponsor" Mr. Kong said looking at Taemin.

Just as Kyung got to the bar, Santana had arrived and began to head upstairs. "We need some drinks for upstairs," he said as Asia got back to the bar "how many," sungjong asked "five," Kyung said "Asia take this up," sungjong said as he poured the drinks. "No problem," she said flashing a smile at Kyung. "Wait don’t you work at the donut shop," Kyung asked "can't a girl have two jobs" she hissed at him. "Just a question," Kyung said as Asia took the drinks leaving "can I get round for myself," Kyung asked sungjong smile and nodded.

A knock was placed on the door that was opened by Zico who let Mr. Santana in "good you’re here" he said smiling at me. Santana "take a seat" Mr. Santana's eyes went to Taemin who greeted him with a smile "this young man wants to buy guns and drugs, and he’ll help with our problem," Mr. Kong said smiling Mr. Santana didn’t say much but nodded. Another knock was heard Zico let in Asia who walked in greeting them slowly she walked to the group placing drinks on the table for each of the men. "You bought five," Taemin said not sure why she did "the man you sent requested them," she said gently "oh well grab one," Mr. Kong said to Asia who looked to Taemin. He took one, and Asia did the same Zico came and took one as well. "a toast to our new sponsor and an old one" he said smiling.

 

"Cheers," they all said Mr. Santana didn’t drink his instead he placed his down catching Asia and Taemin attention especially Mr. Kong "what the wrong Mr. Santana," he asked. Mr. kong seemed annoyed "I wanted to talk to you about sponsoring," he said mr.kong leaned back "yes Mr. Santana," he asked him. "Well I can't help my funds could be in trouble if I do," he said he notices kong face tense up. "Don’t you see you're in too deep I think it’s time to give it up?" Mr. Santana said before sitting the glass down and standing "have fun with your getaway" he said before turning and walking away. Kong sigh "Mr. Santana" he called Santana turned around, and kong pulled out a gun shooting it as he faces him Asia jumped a scream exited , and Taemin looked in disbelief "no your into deep," he said he placed the gun on the table "want to back out Mr. Lee" he asked Taemin.

Asia stood watching the body making sure her scared face was believable. Sungjong who was at the bar hard the shots so did others, and they scattered to the exit. Sungjong, on the other hand, stood watching "Sung-Jong backups coming I sent Jonghyun in once you find him get to Taemin and Asia" Minzy said into the earpiece. Jonghyun found his way in the rest of block b were already heading to the room.

 

"now Zico gets rid of that waiter," he said Asia looked to Zico who came taking her arm "wait," Asia said "I won't tell," she said just then the other guys came in "boss" p.o Asked. They notice the body and the waitress that Zico held back "get rid of her" he repeated "hey pretty boy do something" she hissed at Jaehyo "sorry sweets he's the boss" "Asia was inside you can move" Jonghyun said "fine so be it" she said. Asia stomped on Zico's toe and spun around giving him a good kick, knocking him out. mr.kong pointed the gun at her "that's enough" he said Taemin stood snatching the gun away "you're right enough" Taemin said smirking. the others went to reach for their gun, but Asia had already pointed her not to mention Jonghyun and Sung-Jong arrival "mr.kong and block b you are under arrest."

"Too bad we have to head back," Minnie said "I know right," Asia said with a sigh. "Well you six did good," boa said walking over "thanks," Minzy said to her. "But it's not over," boa said "gummy wants you six back in Seoul I have a feeling this is only the beginning to a long war," boa said they all looked to mr.kong who swore as the cops put him in the car.