the break in

kick it

"So far we know the mother was planning on leaving," Minzy said looking at her notebook "but she planned on coming back two weeks ago" Taemin stated. "Why hasn't she came back," Minnie asked into the whole thing "well Sandara gave me her moms planning book which she just so happened to leave," Minzy said Asia took the book. "It has everything in here," Asia said passing it on "yes Ms. Park is known for never leaving it behind," Taemin said "she would drop everything to go get it" he added "then it's not a runaway," Jonghyun said "actually," Minzy said. "Wait what about the dad," Sung-Jung said noticing he was missing from the whole equation. "So far we are running on empty words seeing he left with the mom yet no sign has shown he was really with them," Minzy said the team sighed thinking.

"well, we have a lead" gummy said sitting a notebook down on the table "what's this" Minnie asked picking it up "that holds photographic evidence of Mr. and Mrs. Park " gummy said taking a seat. "Ah," Minnie said shocked by something "what," Asia asked as if she was over the top and she was "look" Minnie passed Asia a picture. "It's the parent," Asia said not seeing it "no look closer," she said to her older teammate. "It looks like he is pointing something on her back," Asia said passing it. "And Mr. Park doesn't look too happy" Sung-Jung said passing it on. "Looks like a kidnap took place," Minzy said "more like a parent nap," Taemin said getting a 'really' look from Minzy.

 

Minzy and Asia headed back to Sandara and Thunder house "why did I have to come along" asia whined "because I can't stand taemin and jonghyun is awkward, minnie is no help at combat and sungjong something wrong with that kid" minzy said as the walked up the driveway "I know he is always happy" asia told minzy. Minzy shook her head laugh.

 

Asia knocked on the door, but it creaked open. Minzy looked to Asia who pulled out her gun. Minzy took out her's. Asia nodded signaling for Minzy to take the back. Minzy ran to the back door. Asia walked into the house looking for any signs. "please" a whimper was heard from the living room. Asia spotted Minzy and then proceeded "freeze guns on the ground" Asia howler to the three masked men "now" Minzy yelled Asia saw one about to shot, so she shot "anyone else" she asked the other ones they sat their guns on the ground kneeling. "cuff them" Minzy told Asia.

 

Cops took the two out the house "are you ok" Asia asked them. "Yeah thanks for coming at the right time," thunder said holding his sister "can you tell us what happens," Minzy said sitting by them. "Well we had just got in the house when those three came barged through pushing us in the side," Sandara said "do you know what they want," Minzy asked her. "They said something about something they were promised," Thunder said Sandara just nodded "thank you," Minzy told them letting the cops take them to a safe house.

"so what do you think the promise was," Asia asked Minzy "I don't know, but something tells me that abduction wasn't planned alone" Minzy stated