mission 2

kick it

                   Asia sat next to Minzy playing card's "I'll take this" Asia said smiling Minzy frowned at her "let's play again" she said not giving up "if you say so" Asia said with an evil smirk. While Minnie bug Taemin to see his laptop "Taemin please" she pleaded "no bothersome else" he said frustrated. sung-jong and Jonghyun were boxing like retards. Jonghyun tripped sung-jong who fell on his hair sticking to his forehead. "give it up snuggie you won't win" Asia said taking another win. "and why is that" he asked standing. "I show you" she stood and walked over to the ring.

                    She climbed in and walked by him wrapping her arm around his neck. "When Jonghyun fight's he tends to move about hopping on his fight which comes in handy for defense, so you just got to step up your speed matching his," she said Jonghyun let out a scuff. "What you don't believe me," she said she said feeling offended. "Not one bit," sung-jong said. "just watch princess," Asia said pushing him away.

            Sung-jong got out the ring watching the girl get into a fighting stance. She made the first move swinging her leg, but he caught it pushing it away. She turned it back fast to the other side hitting him. "see just go off his speed" she said smiling at a shock Jonghyun everyone else was shocked as well considering no one has ever touch Jonghyun his speed was rare but so was Asia strategic mind. He came back amused with her move. He dished out a two-piece to miss by an inch. She swung her leg again just to be caught he twisted it, and she bounces up swinging the other hitting him in the face.

            He fell into the rope, and she caught her balance smirking. "I'm done now" she said seeing the anger in his eye's. "no you got two hits my turn" he said holding his face. "now way" she said running from him. She tried to slide out, but he caught her be her shirt putting her in a chokehold. "sorry" she said patting the floor. just like Asia is the only one touch Jonghyun he was the only one to do this to her which surprised them as well Minzy just smiled at them acting like fool's. Taemin let out a smirk while Minnie forgot about the laptop and patted the ring floor "3.2.1 out" she yelled laughing. Sung-jong watched still shocked she could hit him not once but twice.

           "This time we are after a con-woman name Eun-Jung," Jonghyun said as they walked to Yunho room "what does she sale, "Minnie asked him "houses, car's anything she can get her hands on," he said. "So this time it will be simple no gun's needed," Yunho said as they entered. "Just use our gadget's except for you," he said to Asia "instead you will use this" they were gloves. "What do they do," Asia asked staring at them. "For one, you won't hurt your hand two not to get blood or anything on your hands," he said smiling. "Really," she asked finding them useless. "Well get going," he said shooing them away.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

               Minzy entered along with Taemin at a huge house. "hello you must be the newly wed's" Eun-Jung asked "yes " Taemin said wrapping his arm around Minzy who flinched at his touch. Taemin smiled at her reaction. "this way" she said leading them. They tour the house "her is the master bedroom" she said opening to a big spacious room. Minzy mouth dropped open. Taemin place his index finger under close "she seems to like it" he said giving is million dollar smile. Mindy rolled her eye's at the fake smile but quickly placed a smile on her face.

"ok let's get the paperwork," she said walking out the door. "Don't touch me" Minzy hissed. "trust me. I don't want to," Taemin said just to get elbowed in the stomach. He winced in pain but still followed.

           "there," Minzy said finishing the paperwork. "ok you will get the key's tomorrow," she said smiling they nodded their heads and left. "so do think she bought it," Taemin asked. "I have a feeling she did," Taemin said stretching his arms.

            "good job," Sung-jong said as they entered the van. Asia sat at the computer. "so did anything happens yet" Taemin asked sitting by her. "nope but good job with camera's well except for this one" she said pointing to the monitor. Which caught her chest instead of her face. "what I was bored" Taemin said smirking. "pig" Minzy let out. "yah don't come at me as that" Taemin hissed.

                "shh Jonghyun and Minnie your turn," Asia said turning up to them. Jonghyun and Minnie got out. They walked to the door with a rather large distance. "yah get closer do you want to seem awkward" Taemin said through the earpiece. "your one to talk" Minzy said.

 

          "so sign here," the lady told them Jonghyun signed the papers. "see this is what you should have done," Minzy said to Taemin, "you said you got to remember," Taemin said to her. "be quiet! for newlyweds you two seem like you are a middle age couple" Asia said irritated

           Jonghyun and Minnie entered the van. "so why are we doing this" Sung-jong asked. "so we can stop her from continuing fraud" Asia said like it was obvious. "I know that but don't you think this is a little low class," he asked "yup, but we are beginner's," Jonghyun said. "Yup now shh she is on the phone," Taemin said.

            "yup got it," she said bitting her nail "good meet me at the old warehouse" I voice said through the phone "meet you soon," she said. The woman came out and entered her car. Asia took the wheel off the water truck wearing her fake uniform, and Sung-jong sat by her. "ready" she asked he nodded and they followed behind her.

             First stop was the back where she accessed the fake accounts receiving the bait money. They followed to the old warehouse by the ocean. Eun-Jung got out the car and entered Asia parked a block away. "let's go" Jonghyun said signal them to get out the truck.

______________________________________________________________________________________

                "you got the money," the man asked her he was in the shadows which made it hard to see his face. She nodded it and handed over the money. "now where is my sister" the Eun-Jung asked eye's full of worry and anger. Soon a man came to push a girl to the ground. "Jiyeon" Eun-Jung yelled running to her sister. "next time play with your dolls," the man said leaving. "he's leaving," Minnie said panicking. "he is not what we came for," Jonghyun said. everyone knew he was right but also knew they couldn't let him go.

Asia stood and ran after him "Asia" Sung-jong said running behind her. Minzy was going to follow, but Jonghyun stopped her "let's get Eun-Jung then will go after Asia" "but," Minzy said, but Jonghyun gave her a look "you know what we came for," he said standing up. "Eun-Jung you're coming with us," Taemin said holding up the badge. Eun-Jung stared at Taemin and knew earlier was a trick Jiyeon just looked to her sister confused.

 

                 asia met the man at the back "wait" yelled stopping him. "yes" he said smiling at her. "you're not going anywhere "she said smirking at him. "Asia," Sung-jong said catching up. "cute but how about you run home," he said turning around. "not really," asia said "what is your relationship with miss eunjung," she asked.

"She and her sister will be in debt, but now that I have this they are free," he said holding the suitcase full of money. "Too bad I can't let you take that money," Asia said. "Why is that," the man asked full attention on the girl in front of him. "That money belongs to innocent people" Sung-jong answered. "well I have nothing to do with that now do I," he said giving a smile. "Don't you think you should be talking to her."

               "Don't worry about her just worry about yourself" Asia said annoyed with his smile. "You are taking money from innocent people don't you have any remorse," Sung-jong asked. "Why I'm not the one being robbed," he said laughing, "and she stole and gave it to technically I have nothing to do with it and even if I did you don't have proof."

           "but we do," Asia said "not of me, I didn't tell her to do it so have a nice day little lady," he said turning. Asia moved to stop him, but Sung-jong stopped her. "what are you doing," she asked. "he has a point no proof so don't bother," Sung-jong said . "aish," she said snatching her arm. They watched as his boat took off. "Asia" "Sung-jong." Asia turned around peeved. Sung-jong watched wondering if it was him who made her mad. "don't worry she will get over it" Taemin said touching his shoulder.

 

           "so you're saying you are ripping off us was all to protect your sister," Jonghyun asked questioning her. Eun-Jung nodded. By the time the other's came to the front the cop's had arrived. Gummy was standing by, and Minzy sat tending to Jiyeon.

          "who was that guy," Minnie asked as they followed gummy to her office. "well I called into a friend to figure it out," she said as she opens the door to her office. She walked to the computer and pressed a button. The team sat on the couch. Sung-jong sat next to asia cautiously while taemin had to go to the other coach by minzy who was still upset with the whole paperwork thing.

         "That man was dong min a millionaire the reason for his wealthy is unknown" gummy said the man picture popped up on the screen "many have fallen in debt by him, and those who didn't pay have ended up missing," she said as pictures of missing people came up. "Room has it that dong min himself is just an underling to someone but the personal identity is unknown we have people working on the case," she said the screen went off. "But for now take a break we will continue when information is giving" gummy sat in her chair.

        The six left exhausted and tired. "I'm going to bed" Minnie said leaving. "me too" called Minzy. Jonghyun and Taemin left as well. Asia followed but was stopped by Sung-jong "your not mad at me right" he asked still worried. "no why" she asked staring at him "good well night" he chirped. "yeah I asked why" she yelled he just stuck out his tongue and left. "Aish," she said puffing her cheeks.