crying is not a weakness

kick it

 

Clank the sound of the gun cocking filled the room as Asia held it up looking dead at it “what are you going to do with that” Taemin asked her “do I have to explain” she asked turning around and facing the male on the couch “do you really think that would solve anything” Taemin asked. “Well, I rather try something than sitting here while Minnie lays on her death bed,” she told him pissed. “And what is that get yourself killed” sungjong asked her. asia scuffed looking to him with pure dislike at the moment.

       “You shut the hell up sunshine” she growled at him “I don’t want to hear out of your mouth got it,” she said sungjong sneered at her rolling his eyes. Just like her and the others in this room, they were irritable and testy one move can set them off.

   Seeing this Asia chucked a pocket knife at his head which he dodged unconsciously “do it again I ing dare you” she said walking toward him sungjong hopped up and moved toward her just as pissed. Jonghyun and Taemin stood in between holding the pair back.

       “breath ok” Taemin yelled at Asia “you too,” Jonghyun told sung Jong “me! Tell that angry bi-“ before he could get the words out another sharp object was chucked at him that he and Jonghyun dodged “say it, I dare you froot-loop boy” she said.

      “Will you two chill the hell out!!!” minzy yelled at them shocking the two that held them apart. Asia breath was heavy as she looked at sungjong whos was the same. “Now Minnie is stable ok she will get through this” Minzy said calming down herself “Asia you’re going nowhere, and I mean it,” she said to her. “Sung Jong watches your mouth she is your teammate and Asia you too.”

        Asia took the step back she sat the gun on the table “fine” she said looking to the older girl. Asia took this moment to turn to leave the room. sungjong walked away as well slumping into his seat hand pressed heavy on his head.

    Jonghyun sighed before following after the girl. Taemin looked to Minzy who held a weary face. Their team was breaking under pressure, and it wasn’t too good.

      Jonghyun got to the roof where the girl sat feet hanging off the edge as she sat on it. “Don’t you think that is dangerous?” Jonghyun asked sitting by her. “No,” she said sniffles were heard as she tried to hurriedly clean her face. “It’s ok to cry you know,” Jonghyun told her, “Crying is a sign of weakness stupid,” she told him.

  He chuckled at her words “true, but it also cleans the soul from the bitterness it holds,” he told her. Asia looked to him with a straight face before scuffing at him “cute words from the guy who never cries” she said looking out into the distance.

      “Not true I cry,” he told her “when,” she asked him “I never said I do it often,” he told her this time he was looking out. She scanned his face looking for a sign but never got it. She looked away sighing “don’t worry will get them,” he told her “how do you know,” she asked him “well I don’t mean to brag, but I’m a badass,” he said in a cocky tone.

      “yeah no,” Asia said getting up and walking away. Jonghyun laughed himself before following her inside. “well good, I found you” Changmin said to the two “what” Asia asked he glared at her “sorry” she mumbled looking away “like I was saying gummy has a lead and needs you two to be with the rest” he said clearing his throat.

    “Ok thanks Hyung,” Jonghyun said to him he looked to Asia, laughed and walked away. Asia looked to Changmin thanking him in a low tone before following after. “That girl’ Changmin muttered watching them walk away.

     “Who,” Yunho asked holding files “no one whats that,” he asked his hyung “files for gummy,” he told the younger. “Well I’m going to meet bom and her group” Changmin patted his shoulder walking off, “Ok later” Yunho called walking away.

       The two entered the room looking to the people in it before taking a seat on the couch. “Now that you’re here let’s began shall we” gummy said “yes lets,” Yunho said walking in passing the files to gummy.

    “So what we’re looking at is bi rain” she said flashing him on the screen. “Real name jung ji hoon an ex agent he was kicked out of the agency due to his lack of corporation,” she said to the group. “It seems as if he found his calling and that is doing dirty business, it also seems he holds a grudge against us” Asia glared at the screen “where is he,” Taemin asked her.

          “Well as of new Jeju island,” she told them