spain

kick it

The team boarded a plane setting them to Spain "ah" Minnie said sinking into a chair. "This is nice," she said releasing a sigh Asia sat next to her shooting a weird look her way "what it feels so good," she said smiling. Asia couldn't help but smile shaking her head. "So what's this mission about' Sung-Jong asked changing the subject "this one is about a drug deal gone wrong" Taemin said "and so" Asia said looking at him "well we are looking for the leader of the operation" Taemin said to them "and why are we on the train" Jonghyun asked Asia nodded.

Taemin sighed irritated with the questions "well the guy has been spotted in Paris not too long ago" he said to them. "So why are we on a plane to Spain," Sung-Jong asked him. "Well gummy sent in a professional team to look for the leader we are going to Spain to look for the helper" Minzy said stepping in. "so that's why Yunho gave us good weapons" Minnie said smiling "well this trip should be fun" Asia said smiling "I know right" Jonghyun agreed "you two got problems" Sung-Jong told them.

The team unloaded the plane "so where to now" Sung-Jong asked as they all collected their bags "with them" Taemin said as they came up to two big guy's "gum" Taemin said to them they nodded and led the six to a black van.

The team boarded the van "you made it" they met face to face with a youthful woman. "Hello my name is boa I'm the head of this mission," she told them "hello" they greeted back "now as you may know we have been given the mission to find the second head in charge to a drug deal gone wrong" she stated. "Now this guy has been known to help Mr. Fugi a man in his 50 run a market of drugs, weapons, and ion," she said to us. "The man we are looking for is in his late 30's he is just as dangerous as Mr. Fugi maybe, even more, the man's name is kong jin a man who has also been running around with these boy's" she showed a photo of seven guys. "They are known as block b since the drug deal went raw they scouted here with Mr. Kong," she said all the members looked at the photo and passed it along. "Right now we are heading to our hideout in which we are going to find ways to go about this mission seeing all the men involved are dangerous people."

The car stopped, and they unloaded the van they entered an old building they went into the elevator "so this where you planted your base" Taemin said/asked "yes we find it use full to be in a building than a traditional Korean house" boa said smiling to them. The elevator stopped and opened to a room full of computer's, and paper's "here is where we have been scanning Mr. Kong movement's" she said. "But for the last few weeks we have lost him," she said moving to a monitor that held mr.kong on camera. He stood at a pay phone, and it was paused on that image "so you need us to find him" Minzy said catching on. "Yes," she said looking at the group "but do so in a manner that won't get us caught please," she asked the team. "Don't worry we will do our best" Minzy said "what else are we train for" Asia scuffed.