The Love Affair

kick it

Sungjong and Taemin walked to Mr. Park workplace. "so why did we come here" Sungjong asked Taemin as he walked around a business lady. "Well seeing he has no privacy at home he has to get it somewhere," Taemin said looking at the big building. "So you think all his plans are here," Sungjong asked him "yup I mean why keep secrets at home when you have your own office at work," Taemin told Sung-Jong.

Taemin and Sung-Jong walked up to the front desk. The woman looked up at the and Taemin pulled his sweet smile out and slashed his badge "can we see Mr. Park office" he asked the woman. Her smile fell and went to shock. Her boss who just came downstairs saw this. He made his way over to her "is there a problem" he asked Sungjong turned to him "yes we need to see mr.park office it's for an investigation" Taemin who still smiled look to him with a straight face.

"Come this way," he said leading them to the elevator "so what do you know about mr.park," Taemin asked him "nothing but he is hard working," he told them. Taemin sensed he was hiding something so he prepared another question "how is his office attitude" he asked him. "Mr. Park was a secretive man but hard working I kept my nose out of his business as long as he does his job," he said to them "would you say he was keeping secrets that will hurt anyone or himself," Sung-Jong asked the CEO looked to them confused.

"have you seen something we should know" Taemin cleared up. He thought "he was staying late hours a lot which is normal, but I always felt his late nights weren't for the right reasons," he told them. "what do you mean," Sung-Jong asked as the elevator open they got off the elevator, and he leads them to Mr. park office."I caught him one day with these files that didn't seem like anything we were doing in the office they looked like stock number's" he said to them.

"secretive it is" Taemin mumbled "here is the office," the boss said as he stood in front of an office "call me if you need anything," he told them. "as wise" Taemin told him.

the boys entered the office "were looking for any files" Taemin told Sungjong.

________________________________________________

Minzy and Asia enter the lounge spotting Jonghyun and Minnie looking through a big box of files "what is all this" Asia asked "gummy unni got records of Mr and Mrs park" Minnie told them "what are you looking for" Minzy asked them "any signs" Jonghyun said "well help "Minzy said taking off her coat. Asia puffed air out but followed. They sat on the couch looking through the files when Taemin and Sung-Jong entered "what the" Taemin asked looking at the mess of papers "where have you two been" Jonghyun asked them. "We found something that will shock you all"Sung-Jong said smiling Asia rolled her eye's "what the suspense is killing me, "she said not excited. "Yah" he hissed at her "I'm tired so hurry," she told him "well we found out mr.park was hiding something from his family" Taemin began. "He had debts taller than the office tower," Sung-Jong said setting down the money records "he began to use his jobs stocks to help pay them off," Taemin said showing the decreasing numbers of his jobs money count.

"I guess they weren't enough" Minzy sighed "exactly," Taemin said "so he kidnaps his wife for his outpour of debts," Minnie asked seeing something wasn't right. "Yeah, why would you kidnap your wife for the debts you are paying off," Sung-Jong asked. "Unless the wife found out and threatened to tell," Asia said "wouldn't the wife help him cover up," Jonghyun asked her

"Well not if she were making repeated for calls and spending money on things you would by for a lover," Minzy said holding a file. "What do you mean," Taemin asked her. "I mean this Lee Jinyoung isn't just a friend," she said showing the contact list. "You don't mean she was having an affair," Minnie asked. "And not with just anyone," Taemin said, "Lee Jinyoung is mr.park's boss."

taemin knocked on the bosses door and open it "I'm busy right now" he said standing "yeah but we need to talk first" Minzy said to him.

"how come you didn't tell me you and Mrs.park had a thing," Taemin asked him "I didn't think it was important" Mr. Lee said to him "not important" Taemin scuffed "right now we have a woman no other than Mrs.park being kidnapped by her husband" Taemin told him Minzy was shocked by his tone.  Mr. Lee sat shocked but from the news, not Taemin's sudden rage "I bet you also don't think it's important that Mr. Parkk you know Mrs.park husband has been taking stock money from you to pay off debts" he told him.

"What how" mr.lee asked shocked "if you weren't so caught up in Mrs.park you would have noticed" Minzy said to him Taemin stopped and looked at her "what" Minzy asked "when did you last see Mrs. Park" Taemin asked him "the day before she went missing" he told him "where" he asked him "um" "where" Taemin practically shouted.

Sung-Jong arrived at a cake shop out on the coast of Seoul along with Jonghyun and Minnie. They stepped into the shop where they spotted Mrs.park selling a cake "Mrs.park" Asia said catching her attention "may we have a word with you" she asked her. Just as she said that Mr. Park came out back "honey I," he notices them standing them.

Mr. Park made a run for the back door only to catch Taemin and Minzy standing there.

He tried to run again, but Asia grabbed his arm slamming into the pavement "you're under arrest" she said.

The team watched as Mr. Park was taken in the back of a police car "how did you solve it" Minzy asked Taemin as they watch Mrs.park reunite with her family and mr.lee. "It was simple Mr. Park wanted Mrs.park to distract mr.lee from his stocks, and it was a success until mr.lee, and Mrs. parks fell in love. " Taemin told her "then it became a dangerous encounter resulting into a threat to kill her family and Mr. Lee unless she left with him," Taemin said.

"which was stupid seeing the love they had was gone," Minnie said walking over "especially when he pulled out the gun," Asia said causing them to laugh.